Yes, Trump Will Make A Great Fuhrer For The 21st Century, One All Patriots Americans Can Be Proud Of

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Trump has an unspoken understanding that what makes (or made) America great is its Whiteness - and if we lose the white cultural/racial dominance in the nation then we just become another Brazil or third world middle eastern country with no identity. Trump gets it. He will return this nation to the people who the founders originally intended it for, White people, as written in the 1790 Naturalization Act. Trump understands that White American culture, traditions and heritage has been the dominate force that made this country exceptional and a dominate force to be reckoned with.

I'll let this patriot explain more about it! Pay close attention and learn something!
Trump - Stop Muslims from Entering the USA

Donald Trump says he is not bothered by comparisons to Hitler

EDIT: Should be 'Patriotic American's' in title.

If Trump is elected, I'll give him the same respect I give Obama

Trump does not have the voters that he will need to take the nomination.

He may run Third Party.

• Banned
CVvEjfHUkAAlLv4.jpg

Ah, the good old Liberal, Leftist, demoRATS... they just can't hold it in their pants!

• 'Kill Trump': Enraged left calls for assassination
    WND ^ | 8 Dec 2015 | Douglas Ernst
    Donald Trump's online critics have proposed an alternative to his anti-terrorism policies: Assassinate him instead. Secret Service agents assigned to protect Trump since Nov. 11 may be working overtime in the wake of his comments on halting Muslim immigration into the U.S. A slew of death threats against the billionaire were tweeted after a campaign stop in South Carolina on Monday.

Trump has an unspoken understanding that what makes (or made) America great is its Whiteness - and if we lose the white cultural/racial dominance in the nation then we just become another Brazil or third world middle eastern country with no identity. Trump gets it. He will return this nation to the people who the founders originally intended it for, White people, as written in the 1790 Naturalization Act. Trump understands that White American culture, traditions and heritage has been the dominate force that made this country exceptional and a dominate force to be reckoned with.

I'll let this patriot explain more about it! Pay close attention and learn something!

Hitler-arbeit-macht-frei-251897.jpeg

I am beginning to think many Blacks and Mexicans like Trump. They not all stupid. They like money? They see $$$ signs when they see Trump. Success, Confidence, Work, Production and Jobs. Maybe they want more than a $390 monthly deposit from the DemWitted loons? Maybe they tired of H1B visa taking the good jobs? Why not they get a chance at SuckerBurgers FaceBrook?

Maybe some far left libs want to kill trump, along with some true far right hard conservatives and assuredly many conservative Muslim jihadists.

Trump, however, shot himself metaphorically in both feet last night and in the head this morning trying to defend his nonsense.

Not worried about him now. He is his own worst enemy.

And the silent white majority has no desire to elect a fuhrer.

You think Brazil of all places has "no identity"??
rofl.gif

Lemme hip ya, child, Brazil's got more character in its little finger than the entire gene puddle you oozed out of.

And you know why?

Because from the first contact between Europeans and Native Americans and soon after African slaves, they all intermixed. That's where the music comes from. Europe meets Africa and has a love child that outshines both its parents.

Holy SHIT the fucking bubble some live in...

I am beginning to think many Blacks and Mexicans like Trump. They not all stupid. They like money? They see $$$ signs when they see Trump. Success, Confidence, Work, Production and Jobs. Maybe they want more than a $390 monthly deposit from the DemWitted loons? Maybe they tired of H1B visa taking the good jobs? Why not they get a chance at SuckerBurgers FaceBrook?
This post indicates no thought processes whatsoever – beginning or otherwise.

Forum List

Back