Trump is happy to try to make money in Muslim countries, so...

Go Trump , Trump is smart , he has to sell those ties and hats somewhere Carbineer !!

How does profiting off of Muslims on their turf conflict with Trump's stance of wanting a temporary ban on Muslim immigrants to the US? He likes money he doesn't like terrorists. Me too.

I'd ask you if you're really that stupid, but since I've seen quite a few of your posts, I don't have to.

Trump is doing business either with terrorists, or future terrorists. Remember? The Koran forces all Muslims to become terrorists.

Even those filthy rich bastards in Dubai. lol

Trump is a civilian. Like other capitalists he depends on the administration of the greatest Country in the world to promote the environment to create wealth.

why shouldn't we believe that his anti-Muslim extremism isn't simply a load of horseshit?

Business as usual for Trump partners in Dubai, Istanbul

What's "extreme" about it? Libs automatically label any policy they don't like as "extreme." The term is utterly meaningless when they use it.

Banning all Muslims from coming to the US isn't extreme? What then would be the 'extreme' alternative to that policy?

Allowing them in is what I call "extreme." It's extremely stupid.

So, he makes money in Muslim countries. I doubt he makes as much as they do selling their oil to other countries.

Why does the left disapprove of this? Maybe because the left is down on capitalism to begin with. No complaints from the left when Obama gives the Muslims, including the terror group known as the Muslim Brotherhood, billions in aid and tons of tanks, weapons and planes. You guys don't mind Obama handing over these things to terrorists at the expense of tax payers, but you have a problem with Trump earning money by doing business?

At least Trump doesn't hand the extremists anything they want and then excuse them when they attack.

why shouldn't we believe that his anti-Muslim extremism isn't simply a load of horseshit?

What's "extreme" about it? Libs automatically label any policy they don't like as "extreme." The term is utterly meaningless when they use it.

Banning all Muslims from coming to the US isn't extreme? What then would be the 'extreme' alternative to that policy?

Bush's family was friends with Saddam ( hypocritical )
Trump making money off of the people he is slamming ...( hypocritical )

• TRUMP VINDICATED AGAIN – ISLAMIC IMMIGRANTS VIOLATE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT OF 1952!
    The Marshall Report ^ | Dianne Marshall
    America's Usurper, Obama has been supporting his Muslim brothers and violating The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. On the USCIS web site. In Section 212 Chapter 2, it Prohibits entry into America Aliens belonging to an organization seeking the unlawful overthrow of the federal government of the United States by force, violence and other unconstitutional means. Islamic immigration would be illegal under this law. Why? The Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam. To which are against our values and violate the Constitution as it requires them to kill the infidel, which happens to...

Bush's family was friends with Saddam ( hypocritical )
Trump making money off of the people he is slamming ...( hypocritical )

No, Bush was not friends with Saddam, and Hillary makes tons of money off the "1%" which she slams at every opportunity.

How does profiting off of Muslims on their turf conflict with Trump's stance of wanting a temporary ban on Muslim immigrants to the US? He likes money he doesn't like terrorists. Me too.

I'd ask you if you're really that stupid, but since I've seen quite a few of your posts, I don't have to.

No. Your the stupid one.

Trump does business all over the world. He always has and always will.

I know that's tough for a moron like you to comprehend but hey, the rest of us get it. No problem.

No. Your the stupid one.

Trump does business all over the world. He always has and always will.

I know that's tough for a moron like you to comprehend but hey, the rest of us get it. No problem.

Notice how NOTHING can affect the Trumpbots? That is how a cult works.

He's doing business with terrorists and even that doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back