That GREAT Democrat liberal FDR and his "Mexican Repatriation in the 1930s"

Why'd ya play dat sad music inna background?..

... now ya got possum sobbin' unconsolably...

... Granny says dat's just mean, mean, mean.

BTW, Uncle Ferd askin', "Ya got any Santana?"

Does anyone think that the Muslim immigration to this nation would be even an issue if we didn't have Americans dying by the thousands due to a Muslim extremist ideology that is going on in this world & nation now ? I say no it wouldn't, and putting ones head in the sand is a fools game.

Donald Trump is one that is very appropriate in his love for this nation, and it is appropriate for him not wanting to have to make any lies or excuses over even one dead American at the hands of these ideological religious wacko's.

It's better to be safe than sorry.. One dead American on this soil or any where else in the world is unacceptable at the hands of terrorism or these ideological terrorist. Period..

Eighty years a good number of American men were not much different than Vigilante, the US was in a Depression, and civil rights were not as high a priority as they have become.

Today is a different USA.

Eighty years a good number of American men were not much different than Vigilante, the US was in a Depression, and civil rights were not as high a priority as they have become.

Well, we're still in an economic morass, and thanks to the War on Drugs and the War on Terror and political correctness each the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th,and 14th Amendments are being gutted.

I don't think things are as different as you would like to believe.

Well, we're still in an economic morass, and thanks to the War on Drugs and the War on Terror and political correctness each the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th,and 14th Amendments are being gutted.

That's just it, either they are completely dillusional or they aren't, and if they aren't then they are trying to play us as total idiots. Trump is tired of people playing this nation as total fools, and he's speaking out against it... The libs are so fearful that he would unravel all that they have weaved us into, that they are having kaniptions over it.... It's so entertaining to watch I tell ya... LOL

That's just it, either they are completely dillusional or they aren't, and if they aren't then they are trying to play us as total idiots. Trump is tired of people playing this nation as total fools, and he's speaking out against it... The libs are so fearful that he would unravel all that they have weaved us into, that they are having kaniptions over it.... It's so entertaining to watch I tell ya... LOL
:)

Go Trump & Cruz... It's about time... It's about time.... You know those who are weak have brought about all that we see in this nation now... It's no different than following a money trail to these terrorist... The same can be done to reveal what has happened to this nation. Follow the LIB trail, and see exactly why we got what we got in this nation now... It's so sad, because people are dying as a result of our weakness and the treachery now.

Actually they both did.

Cruz was right there with Obama in gutting that portion of our intelligence gathering that would have gotten the SB terrorists.

Instead, the law shut down that gathering four days before the attack.

A little history that the current crop of subversive DemoRAT liberals would not like to acknowledge!
]

Speaking of not wanting to acknowledge- why won't you acknowledge that Trump is a Birther and 'Rino' Leftist Elite just like Grayson?

Actually they both did.

Cruz was right there with Obama in gutting that portion of our intelligence gathering that would have gotten the SB terrorists.

Instead, the law shut down that gathering four days before the attack.
There shouldn't be terrorist here to begin with, where as that is what this nation needs to investigate... How do we have terrorist in this nation to begin with? I think the left has caused every bit of our problems that we face in this nation today. The left is completely off it's rocker finally. It has brought shame to this nation in one of the worst ways imaginable, and they have done this by going along with shameful immoral disgusting activities that have been going on within this nation now. These things are most important issues to the good citizens of this nation today, and to the good citizens of the world who are watching and hoping now..

The attack on Donald Trump is evidence that the left doesn't want any challenges to what they feel they have accomplished over the last 30 to 35 years now. No matter how wrong something they have created is, they won't stand by and let it get destroyed because they just might have created it, and they can't be wrong no matter how wrong they are or have been over time....

Forum List

Back