Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

It's odd you're fixated on a conspiracy theory and have these gutter proclivities.
You should definitely see someone about that before it turns ugly. :)
You are deflecting, Jack-off. I find it odd that you are defending such indefensible behavior.

And you seem to be more than preoccupied with divergent behavior, even when no evidence exists to suggest any.
Hmm....could it be the media you're steeping yourself in...like a teabag? :)
When you lefties start talking about deviant shit and we say something, that is not what you are making it out to (I.e., preoccupied with divergent behavior). Fuck knows I have never thought about trannies, invest, sex trafficking, homosexuality, etc…, more than I have these days; and it is all the result of you sick fucks pimping it like it is something normal. Well, it isn’t.

Reach. Reach. Keeping reaching. You might get there someday. It's all coming apart for you, isn't it?
Must be frightening...to know that no one but you true believers think this is something to get excited about.
Kinda makes you people freaks..doesn't it? :)
1712350898473.png

When you lefties start talking about deviant shit and we say something, that is not what you are making it out to (I.e., preoccupied with divergent behavior). Fuck knows I have never thought about trannies, invest, sex trafficking, homosexuality, etc…, more than I have these days; and it is all the result of you sick fucks pimping it like it is something normal. Well, it isn’t.
Only your garbage propaganda obsesses over it, brainwashed functional moron bigot.

Authenticity of Ashley Biden's Diary Verified, Allegations Go Viral On X and Fuel Criticism of President Biden

13 May 2024 ~~ By Terr Zhou

The controversy surrounding a diary allegedly authored by Ashley Biden, daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, has resurfaced after Snopes, a prominent fact-checking website, changed its rating of the diary's authenticity from "unproven" to "true." The change in rating comes after Ashley Biden sent a letter to a New York judge acknowledging that her "personal journal can be viewed online," effectively confirming the diary's existence.

Commentary:
The truth of the matter is that Ashley's diary was not stolen. It was abandoned with her clothes.
It;s an amazing story, from from the daughter of a pedophile father of grooming, committing incest, to a sex and dope addicted daughter, to corrupt politicians, and judges abusing power to hurt those that dare tell the story and then there's the rest of the family...
It seems to Joe Biden, pedophilia, liberalism, perversion, accepting foreign bribes, money laundering, etc., go hand in hand via Biden's narssitic rules.
It appears to be a sick, perverted existence in the Biden household from what's being reported in the "news" evidently. Why is Biden still wandering around at large. He should be in a lockup somewhere, atoning for his perversions, sins.
A logical person must question why both Hunter (computer) and Ashley(diary) left evidence to be found implicating father Joe in pedophilia and other corrupt criminal activity.
Seems Joey's kids are crying out for the bad man to be stopped.

Excaliber Posted:
So she confirms what a disgusting man Joe Biden is.
Yeah, he brought dignity back to the White House alright, smh. Add in the cackling clown aka Kamala Harris to the menagerie.
Now, similar to the delayed admission about the authenticity of the infamous laptop from hell, Ashley Biden’s diary confessing a “hyper-sexualized” youth and showers with her dad was once again found to be the real deal by her own statement.

A letter submitted to Judge Laura Taylor Swain dated April 8, 2024, began circulating online nearly a month after Aimee Harris, the woman charged with stealing the diary, had been sentenced to a month in prison and three months home confinement for selling it to Project Veritas.

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” began Biden. “The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

The admission from the first daughter prompted social media users to juxtapose the legal filing alongside the salacious excerpts, said to have been penned in 2019, and argued, “This also makes it 100% clear that Joe Biden is a sick pedophile and his fake Doctor wife Jill Biden, is an enabler.”
As a result of the most recent admission to the court the day before Harris was sentenced, Snopes updated their rating to the question “Did Ashley Biden Accuse Joe Biden of Inappropriate Behavior in a ‘Leaked Diary’?” and indicated her testimony altered their assessment from “‘Unproven’ to ‘True.'”

www.bizpacreview.com

Joe Biden's daughter Ashley admits diary describing showers with her dad is real. Hear the crickets?

Court-filed admission about the authenticity of Ashley Biden's diary forced a fact check change from "unproven" to "true."
www.bizpacreview.com

This isn't a civic duty honorable effort to help children of abuse. This is strictly political slash and burn.

What is Biden's daughter saying about the accusations?

~~~~~~
Seems she just admitted and confirmed the Diary is hers.....

Psychiatry says it is, hater. Stop obsessing, live and let live. Sex trafficking Not

Oh dear, more Russian disinformation dog whistling again.

Everyone knows Joe took showers with her even late at night.
It is the real deal :confused: sick sick sick

1. Let's be grownups.

2. If one believes the accusation, one can either vote or not vote for President Biden's reelection.

3. A lot of people feel that no matter what Mr. Biden has said in the past (he called integrated schools "jungles") or has done in the past (maybe had unusual shower companions), the nation is better off with him than Mr. Trump, who is felt by some to be the leader of a Fourth Reich!!!

4. Many people could not care less what (former) President Trump has said or done in the past, either. They feel that he could not possibly destroy this nation as much as four more years of Mr. Biden (or Ms. Harris) could.

Forum List

Back