Yeah, this about sums Trump up

So tell us all where the "justice" is in a political witch hunt that's gone on for 11 months now and found nothing, and is veering off in directions that's got nothing to do with COLLUSION?

How long did the Starr report take? One year? Two? Witch hunt? You call a guy that might have colluded with the Ruskies witch hunt? Interesting T...
At least limitations were put on Star. Mueller has none, and is already off into areas that have nothing to do with collusion, which to date there is zero evidence off.

Yep... witch hunt. This is about digging up dirt on Trump for the lefties to use in 2018, period. Mueller is a lefty, and so is every single one of the 14 people he has working for him. This is the dems gold mine.
Yes, and it's obvious they are leaking classified information about Trump to the press. They have already identified themselves as criminals.

that would be trump wh releasing.

drip, drip, drip, drip

What laws has he broken to become a lawless President? Be specific and give a link or this is just another "President Trump has poopy pants thread".

Cripes its like every liberal on this board has turned into rdean. Sheesh.
From the piece:

In at least two exchanges, Trump was asked directly about the fact that Donald Trump jnr's email chain showed that the information offered to his campaign in advance of the now-notorious meeting came from the Russian government. In one of them, he strongly suggested that being open to such information was no biggie. In the other, he dismissed the offer itself as "standard political stuff".

And?

Do you Nazis turn down dirt on the opposition?

Fuck no, you fabricate dirt,,,,

The only difference is Trump doesn't have CNN to fucking make shit up, and looked for facts.....

Oh, you Nazi's, you brown shirts ain't no proof of anything, Hannity and Trump said so.

drip, drip, drip, drip

Hope he does fire the special prosecutor. Then definitely bye-bye Mr Pres.

Trump's deeply worrisome New York Times interview reveals a lawless president

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Classic example of a Trump zealot. I have talked to people that don't actually think these people actually exist but they really do.

Brown Shirt, can you or your Fuhrer kindly list that statute violated if Trump fires Mueller? (Which he will not do)

We have anger management at the Y on Monday nights if anyone wants to join,

drip, drip, drip, drip

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Classic example of a Trump zealot. I have talked to people that don't actually think these people actually exist but they really do.

You mean people who lay out facts and skewer left wing lies? Yeah, we exist and we are legion.
Mindlessly calling out fake news when you don't like a story isn't "laying out facts" . We are legion??? Don't you mean We are brainwashed?

I bet the veins are popping out of your forehead again.
drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.

You're going to have a stroke.

:rofl:

Says the Nazi scum sputtering with rage as you spew the hatred your Fuhrer programs you to spew.

You goosestepping drones are evil as all fuck, but DUMB....

Those veins will pop one day that are jutting out of your forehead right now and you will ruin your computer with any gray matter that may be left when it squirts out all over your keyboard.

Says the Nazi scum sputtering with rage as you spew the hatred your Fuhrer programs you to spew.

Hey, I see stains on that orange curtian your behind, oh what can it be?

Many of us recognize liberals have loose lips. They constantly say things that are false and unproven.

That's what happens when you think with your ass (emotions) as opposed critical thought. Note: That's proven.

"liberals" have loose lips, idiota? the orange sociopath gave password level intel to the Russians.

this is why trump loons are too stupid for air.
Another big fat snowflake lie.

jillian is a Nazi, lying is what she does, it's ALL she does.

Those veins will pop one day that are jutting out of your forehead right now and you will ruin your computer with any gray matter that may be left when it squirts out all over your keyboard.

Why would my veins pop out? Gorsuch on the court, America out of the TPP, America out of the Paris Accords... :lol:

Rage Nazi scum, rage.... :eusa_whistle:

Seems you're the one who has rage. They do have help for that.

Hey, I see stains on that orange curtian your behind, oh what can it be?

No surprise you are too dumb to grasp the reference.

Well, that's why you're a Nazi.

Why would my veins pop out? Gorsuch on the court, America out of the TPP, America out of the Paris Accords... :lol:

Rage Nazi scum, rage.... :eusa_whistle:

Seems you're the one who has rage. They do have help for that.

Oh, is that what is seems, dummy? :lmao:

people with double digit IQ's like you don't get to judge others' logic.

the meetings are "unknown" because the orange sociopath and his his lying loons are duplicitous and not disclosing.

that's why there's an investigation, dum dum.
Just in and intercept of a russian talking about sessions speaking with russians about campaign related matters

I'm shocked..... shocked I tell ya
Hows this one just on TV Kushner omitted 77 assets on disclosure forms A den of thieves and republicans but I repeat myself
Assets like what, a sliver plated ronson lighter?

Who says he omitted 77 assets, anonymous government sources? If anyone underwent the kind of security clearance anal exam that Kusher is undergoing, they would have just as many discrepancies.

Once again, how does anyone know about this? Through illegal leaks of classified information, of course. FBI security clearances are supposed to be strictly confidential, and the person who divulged this information is a criminal. Yet, all you douche bags are reveling in this illegally obtained information. You claim to care about the law, but you obviously don't give a damn. Getting Trump is all that's behind this entire charade.

Pure idiocy always makes the veins on my forehead pop out.

What do they say when you aren't on drugs?

Hows this one just on TV Kushner omitted 77 assets on disclosure forms A den of thieves and republicans but I repeat myself
But bripat says what's the diff ,,,,,lol lol
Explain how these assets are some kind of scandal?
They are supposed be listed??
Omissions on security clearance forms are common. The assets amount to pocket change compared to his total assets. It's trivial, especially when you consider the fact that a few Obama appointees confessed to not paying tens of thousands of dollars in taxes they owed.

omissions on na security clearance forms are criminal. what are you talking about?
No they aren't, ding bat.

You Nazis can't Nixon Trump. Bummer you're too fucking stupid to grasp that.

At the rate he's going he might Nixon himself.

Looks like he already has.

OOOOOOHHHH, TRUMP IS DUN. you heard is billion here folks.

Ayup, Hillary has it in the bag so the recounts will prove that the electors are faithless to the Comey testimony to colluding Russians..... :lmao:

Poor braindead RWNJ. You think this is about Hillary. She would have been a much better president, but that train has left the station. This is about an inept obese clown that is stinking up the oval office. Hillary's time is past. You need to get new material.

You mean people who lay out facts and skewer left wing lies? Yeah, we exist and we are legion.
Mindlessly calling out fake news when you don't like a story isn't "laying out facts" . We are legion??? Don't you mean We are brainwashed?

No idiot. It isn't mindless to state a fact. It is abundantly clear that what I stated was factual. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Wrong.

A misdemeanor is any bad act – whether that act is illegal or not is irrelevant.

In Trump’s case his incessant lying, his false accusations, his unwarranted attacks on the judiciary, and his providing intelligence to the Russians all constitute misdemeanors and violations of his oath of office – justifying impeachment and conviction in the Senate.

Impeachment is a political – not legal – process; a president needn’t have violated the law or committed a crime to be removed from office.

And Trump is an excellent example of a president who needs to be removed from office, someone clearly unfit to be president, the consequence of his misdemeanors.

Forum List

Back