Yeah, this about sums Trump up

Hows this one just on TV Kushner omitted 77 assets on disclosure forms A den of thieves and republicans but I repeat myself
But bripat says what's the diff ,,,,,lol lol
Explain how these assets are some kind of scandal?

you too stupid to understand that if he's getting money from Russia that it explains why he's allowed Vladimir to take over our foreign policy and why he apparently worked with him to sabotage our election?
Hillary and Bill are the only persons known to be getting money from the Russians while Hillary allowed Vladimir to take over our foreign policy. There's no evidence that Trump got a dime from the Russian government, nor even from any private Russians, aside from the Miss Universe pageant he once held there.

Great, then he has nothing to worry about.
Everyone should worry about a prosecutor with a license to do whatever he wants. That's called a witch hunt. Mewlers minions are already leaking information illegally. I hope Trump has them all busted.

Hows this one just on TV Kushner omitted 77 assets on disclosure forms A den of thieves and republicans but I repeat myself

you too stupid to understand that if he's getting money from Russia that it explains why he's allowed Vladimir to take over our foreign policy and why he apparently worked with him to sabotage our election?
Hillary and Bill are the only persons known to be getting money from the Russians while Hillary allowed Vladimir to take over our foreign policy. There's no evidence that Trump got a dime from the Russian government, nor even from any private Russians, aside from the Miss Universe pageant he once held there.

because the Clintons disclosed every penny they got.

they didn't lie and didn't refuse to turn over tax returns.

your point, dum dum?
It was still all quid pro quo. It was illegal and utterly corrupt.

Trump hasn't lied about anything that matters.

Many of us recognize liberals have loose lips. They constantly say things that are false and unproven.

That's what happens when you think with your ass (emotions) as opposed critical thought. Note: That's proven.

"liberals" have loose lips, idiota? the orange sociopath gave password level intel to the Russians.

this is why trump loons are too stupid for air.
Another big fat snowflake lie.

The FACT is that the dimshit liberal scum are the ones "COLLUDING" with the RUSSIANS to turn this country into a communist state. It is and has always been evident since the previous communist president licked Putin's ass. HAHAAHAHAHAAhaHAHAHAHAHAH liberal comic relief at it's best.

No, moron, only you and your butthurt comrades believe that lie. There is nothing in Jr's e-mails, that is plain to see. Your desire to have your severe butthurt soothed doesn't turn your lies to fact.

Wackjob.
Lets be honest here for a minute Pred Trump could be up to his eyeballs in shit and you'd say" what a beautiful smell ,,can I have some too"

Being totally honest here, no. he isn't anywhere near being up to his eyeballs, that only exists in your head. If ever he is proven to be dirty, I will not support him, but I'm not abandoning him because of left wing lies and corruption. That is what you all want to happen. That is the one and only reason for this charade.

If, in the unlikelyhood that you get your way and he was involved criminally. Remember this conversation. You will see the answer. it won't be the one you want to believe, but it will be the truth.
Glad you said IF he was involved ,,,, but haven't you seen enough smoke to know there IS something there? How many more firings how many more must leave him ???

No, of course not, there is no smoke, only left wing farts.
Pred sorry to say you could see putin handing checks to trump and it would make no difference to how you think but have no fear ,there are many others here just like you

You are a liar of course, but you are a democrat so that goes without saying.

S.T. F. U.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling, emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

I won't comment on how you were brought up, that is a topic which is and ought to be against the rules of this site.

It is sufficient to point out you aren't very bright, that is if your posts are a measure of your intelligence. Your efforts to be humorous fall flat.
I have for months now thought Congress should remove Trump from office on general principle alone. After all, it's not as though his successor won't be a Republican.

I didn't know "general principal" was a matter of high crimes and misdemeanors.
Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

Please excuse Lumpy, he meant America needs liberal thought, speech and gazpacho.

I agree with what he stated, notwithstanding his spelling error; breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Not listening and simply reading tweets is harmful to every living thing!
breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Truly, for me it's not about liberal or illiberal, conservative or not conservative, ideas. It's simply a matter of sage, lawful and ethical comportment and expression. I don't have to agree with anyone's policy ideas for there are strong arguments for and against specific ideas and policies on both sides of a most matters. That isn't and has nothing to do with the nature of my disapprobation for Trump and Trumpkins. The problem I have pertains to their procrustean formulation that agitates for conclusions and preferences that defy even the most marginal animation of cognitive perspicacity. I find that simply unacceptable wherever and in whomever it be manifest because that is the behavior of rocks and creatures of only instinct. It is subhuman.

Allow me to offer and executive summary to the Trumpkins:

To Trumpkins:

1. Learn to research every word of a Pol, remember, it is not what they say, it is what they do or not do that matters.

2. Learn to think pragmatically. Something promised by a Pol may not be doable.

3. Keep in mind, if what is promised is too good to be true, it is likely demagoguery.

4. Compromise and seeking win-win solutions is not leading from behind.

Nope, now it's more fun

Well more power to you, I do wonder why you need to go out of your way to convince others you are several bricks shy of a load.

:laugh: .. if I was brought up to be a sniveling, emotional basket case, I'd probably feel the same...:wink_2:

I won't comment on how you were brought up, that is a topic which is and ought to be against the rules of this site.

It is sufficient to point out you aren't very bright, that is if your posts are a measure of your intelligence. Your efforts to be humorous fall flat.
Are you really naive enough to think that the houses of Congress being comprised as it is of so many attorneys cannot make the case that the behavior our current president has exhibited constitutes a high crime or misdemeanor? If they so determine to do, there is likely no person or entity that can reverse their decision. (Such a thing has never been tested, but then much about what Trump's thoughts, said and done has never happened before, for good reason.)

Yes, that's what America really needs, liberal thought, speech and in my opinion gestapo..:lmao:

Please excuse Lumpy, he meant America needs liberal thought, speech and gazpacho.

I agree with what he stated, notwithstanding his spelling error; breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

breaking good bread and eating healthy will benefit Trump supporters, if and only if they will listen to liberal ideas and liberal speeches on serious issues.

Truly, for me it's not about liberal or illiberal, conservative or not conservative, ideas. It's simply a matter of sage, lawful and ethical comportment and expression. I don't have to agree with anyone's policy ideas for there are strong arguments for and against specific ideas and policies on both sides of a most matters. That isn't and has nothing to do with the nature of my disapprobation for Trump and Trumpkins. The problem I have pertains to their procrustean formulation that agitates for conclusions and preferences that defy even the most marginal animation of cognitive perspicacity. I find that simply unacceptable wherever and in whomever it be manifest because that is the behavior of rocks and creatures of only instinct. It is subhuman.

To Trumpkins:

1. Learn to research every word of a Pol, remember, it is not what they say, it is what they do or not do that matters.

3. Keep in mind, if what is promised is too good to be true, it is likely demagoguery.

What are you summarizing, snowflake idiocy and hypocrisy? When have Democrats ever followed this advice? You actually took note of what Obama did instead of what he did?

I like the fact that even after something is proved to be completely without merit liberal shit for brains try to pass it off again just like it was a new thing and not already slapped down like the shit it is.

MAN it is so hard to read some of their "I am so smart" posts when they spout out crap they don't have any idea about as if they had some idea of it's FACTUAL REALITY. Like all of the shit they started with on the First, when it has NOOOO correlation whatsoever with the Executive Branch's qualifications, duties, or restrictions as every letter was penned exclusively for the House and Senate. We of real intellect knew the facts before they ever typed the first letter but even their beloved shit party, and their complicit news lapdogs screamed the lie, or their ignorance. These shitpiles are just pumping out more shit, they know nothing about trying to build a cloud that they can hide behind.

As for the Trump wants to pardon himself, he is well aware as anyone with any intellect is that there is a wide based movement to build a circumstantial case against him because there is absolutely nothing but lies and conjecture to FIND, so to reach their desired objective of overthrowing the sitting duly elected president they HAVE to try to build a fantasy based "YOU don't know he didn't for sure" case. That means he must be prepared to deal with that possibility and should cover the AVAILABLE OPTIONS if he needs them, that is what a GOOD executive does, Plan for any possible situation.

If it does come to that eventuality, the dimshits, and the scum chicken shit republicans will pay a hundredfold for the assault against the people of this country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE WATCHING, and we will retaliate.

Many of us recognize liberals have loose lips. They constantly say things that are false and unproven.

That's what happens when you think with your ass (emotions) as opposed critical thought. Note: That's proven.

"liberals" have loose lips, idiota? the orange sociopath gave password level intel to the Russians.

this is why trump loons are too stupid for air.

Well, good time to provide proof of that Jillian. If you can't, I hope you don't mind I call it validation.

Screw this witch hunt. If the establishment inbred elite in DC thinks they are fooling and turning Trump supporters they are as stupid as the day is long.
Take the gloves off Mr. President....

I like the fact that even after something is proved to be completely without merit liberal shit for brains try to pass it off again just like it was a new thing and not already slapped down like the shit it is.

MAN it is so hard to read some of their "I am so smart" posts when they spout out crap they don't have any idea about as if they had some idea of it's FACTUAL REALITY. Like all of the shit they started with on the First, when it has NOOOO correlation whatsoever with the Executive Branch's qualifications, duties, or restrictions as every letter was penned exclusively for the House and Senate. We of real intellect knew the facts before they ever typed the first letter but even their beloved shit party, and their complicit news lapdogs screamed the lie, or their ignorance. These shitpiles are just pumping out more shit, they know nothing about trying to build a cloud that they can hide behind.

As for the Trump wants to pardon himself, he is well aware as anyone with any intellect is that there is a wide based movement to build a circumstantial case against him because there is absolutely nothing but lies and conjecture to FIND, so to reach their desired objective of overthrowing the sitting duly elected president they HAVE to try to build a fantasy based "YOU don't know he didn't for sure" case. That means he must be prepared to deal with that possibility and should cover the AVAILABLE OPTIONS if he needs them, that is what a GOOD executive does, Plan for any possible situation.

If it does come to that eventuality, the dimshits, and the scum chicken shit republicans will pay a hundredfold for the assault against the people of this country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE WATCHING, and we will retaliate.
:udaman:

Nope, now it's more fun

To Trumpkins:

Allow me to offer and executive summary to the Trumpkins

LOL ??? Hugh? LOL Does a one paragraph post, and a short one at that, really need summarizing? LOL

I'm shocked..... shocked I tell ya
They are supposed be listed??
Omissions on security clearance forms are common. The assets amount to pocket change compared to his total assets. It's trivial, especially when you consider the fact that a few Obama appointees confessed to not paying tens of thousands of dollars in taxes they owed.

omissions on na security clearance forms are criminal. what are you talking about?

You Nazis can't Nixon Trump. Bummer you're too fucking stupid to grasp that.

At the rate he's going he might Nixon himself.

Dream on, Brown Shirt. He plays you little Goebbels like a fiddle. You can't even think straight because you are sputtering with rage due to the uncontrolled hatred that dominates every aspect of your existence.

If the meetings are unknown, then how can anyone use them as a basis for drawing any conclusion? Also, when did having a meeting become a crime?

You didn't get an 'A' in logic, did you Einstein?

people with double digit IQ's like you don't get to judge others' logic.

the meetings are "unknown" because the orange sociopath and his his lying loons are duplicitous and not disclosing.

that's why there's an investigation, dum dum.
Just in and intercept of a russian talking about sessions speaking with russians about campaign related matters

Assets like what, a sliver plated ronson lighter?

Who says he omitted 77 assets, anonymous government sources? If anyone underwent the kind of security clearance anal exam that Kusher is undergoing, they would have just as many discrepancies.

Once again, how does anyone know about this? Through illegal leaks of classified information, of course. FBI security clearances are supposed to be strictly confidential, and the person who divulged this information is a criminal. Yet, all you douche bags are reveling in this illegally obtained information. You claim to care about the law, but you obviously don't give a damn. Getting Trump is all that's behind this entire charade.

I bet the veins are popping out of your forehead again.
drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.

You're going to have a stroke.

people with double digit IQ's like you don't get to judge others' logic.

the meetings are "unknown" because the orange sociopath and his his lying loons are duplicitous and not disclosing.

that's why there's an investigation, dum dum.
Just in and intercept of a russian talking about sessions speaking with russians about campaign related matters

Assets like what, a sliver plated ronson lighter?

Who says he omitted 77 assets, anonymous government sources? If anyone underwent the kind of security clearance anal exam that Kusher is undergoing, they would have just as many discrepancies.

Once again, how does anyone know about this? Through illegal leaks of classified information, of course. FBI security clearances are supposed to be strictly confidential, and the person who divulged this information is a criminal. Yet, all you douche bags are reveling in this illegally obtained information. You claim to care about the law, but you obviously don't give a damn. Getting Trump is all that's behind this entire charade.

I bet the veins are popping out of your forehead again.
drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.

You're going to have a stroke.

he does seem to have anger issues, doesn't he?

Hope he does fire the special prosecutor. Then definitely bye-bye Mr Pres.

Trump's deeply worrisome New York Times interview reveals a lawless president

Fake news. It's not against the law for Trump to fire him. It's not a crime, it's not a High Crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Classic example of a Trump zealot. I have talked to people that don't actually think these people actually exist but they really do.

You mean people who lay out facts and skewer left wing lies? Yeah, we exist and we are legion.

What laws has he broken to become a lawless President? Be specific and give a link or this is just another "President Trump has poopy pants thread".

Cripes its like every liberal on this board has turned into rdean. Sheesh.
From the piece:

In at least two exchanges, Trump was asked directly about the fact that Donald Trump jnr's email chain showed that the information offered to his campaign in advance of the now-notorious meeting came from the Russian government. In one of them, he strongly suggested that being open to such information was no biggie. In the other, he dismissed the offer itself as "standard political stuff".

And?

Do you Nazis turn down dirt on the opposition?

Fuck no, you fabricate dirt,,,,

The only difference is Trump doesn't have CNN to fucking make shit up, and looked for facts.....

Forum List

Back