Yazidi's Join Israel IDF

As the OP states, the Yazidi's have an Israel connection through their Zoroastrian religion. So very few Zoroastrians still remain anywhere in the world today, even in their native Persian homeland. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Muslim invaders all but annihilated the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth?
And the Christians did the same to Jews over the Centuries MJ...steve ps and the Jews DID annihilate the Moabites and Canaanites MJ and have tried to Annihilate the Palestinians over the past 80 years during this modern epoch......so what does that make them my friend.......and of course this is also the plan for modern!!!!!!!day Right Wing/Zionist Jews today.

Time to call out your own people MJ if only to keep a balance with what you have stated on this thread.

Last edited:
Moderation Note:

Last call to get back to the topic.
Just a reminder -- in Zone2 EVERY post is supposed to have some relevance to the OP topic.
In I/P -- we generally allow a little meandering -- but it makes it hard to determine what is a topical response.

Some of these diversions are worth their own thread. Go create one..

FCT

At least now the IDF have some people who are willing to fight instead of hiding behind the United States of America. I'm sure the IDF will push them to the front lines, then go back to their bagels.
The US, being ineffectual all round, makes sense, indeed.

Do explain how it is racist

Already done it mate...

Can't see it? No, well a racist fucktard like you wouldn't!

We all know where you stand now Phoney...

You have little to no interest in Jews, for your racist hatred of Arabs!

You try and use the cover of Jews to spout your racism...

It's ok.. Just admit it and we can all move on!

No you didn't, you just repeated what I wrote without an explanation on how it was RACIST, doing that is in itself a RACIST action. See how easy it is to point to the RACIST content.

Maybe you should do the same and admit that your racist hatred of the Jews is what makes you LIE and bear false witness because you want the see the final solution become final.

Now what was RACIST about my words when they were made against a set of pagans and not a race of people ?

Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world shouldn't they, that is what caused all the problems over the centuries. They call themselves the New chosen of God and declare that he told them they own the world.

Once again you use the islamonazi made up word to imply a mental deficiency because you know you are losing the argument and face.

Ah here we have it.... The real Phoney! The RACIST Phoney....

Well done for showing your true colours AGAIN...

Losing an argument against you and based upon facts?

Highly unlikely Phoney. Highly unlikely!!!

You are a very confused individual who uses pretend zionism as a disguise for your racism!

I'm sure that there are more suitable places to post your 'white supremacy' views without involving the Jews!

So were is the racism in my post, show it or be seen as clutching at straws again because you are being defeated and shown up.

You keep harping on about racism and yet admit that you cant be racist towards a religion can you, so time to make your mind up once and for all.

What a complete and utter loser you are

I said "You do realise that Arabs lived all over the Arabian Peninsula pre your 2,500!"

You said "Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world"

You wanna keep squirming racist Phoney?

It's all there, in black and white for all to see dumbass racist!

Looking forward to the abuse and back tracking post that is about to come from you because you just been PROVEN the racist piece of shit that you are!

Who's the loser now dummy! HAHAHA

A population of around 500,000 to 750,000 in the whole peninsula some 2000 years ago.

Israel had more than million around the same time, with most being in Jerusalem.

And.....?

Shows they were not that many of them to infest all of the M.E. as you claim

Already done it mate...

No you didn't, you just repeated what I wrote without an explanation on how it was RACIST, doing that is in itself a RACIST action. See how easy it is to point to the RACIST content.

Maybe you should do the same and admit that your racist hatred of the Jews is what makes you LIE and bear false witness because you want the see the final solution become final.

Now what was RACIST about my words when they were made against a set of pagans and not a race of people ?
But Zionists are Pagans

At least now the IDF have some people who are willing to fight instead of hiding behind the United States of America. I'm sure the IDF will push them to the front lines, then go back to their bagels.
The US, being ineffectual all round, makes sense, indeed.
Idiot,you should respect your War dead.....what are you anyhow............ineffectual indeed

Moderation Note:

Last call to get back to the topic.
Just a reminder -- in Zone2 EVERY post is supposed to have some relevance to the OP topic.
In I/P -- we generally allow a little meandering -- but it makes it hard to determine what is a topical response.

Some of these diversions are worth their own thread. Go create one..

FCT
Thank you Flac.,steve

Already done it mate...

But Zionists are Pagans

Says who, the roman catholics?

As the OP states, the Yazidi's have an Israel connection through their Zoroastrian religion. So very few Zoroastrians still remain anywhere in the world today, even in their native Persian homeland. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Muslim invaders all but annihilated the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth?
And the Christians did the same to Jews over the Centuries MJ...steve ps and the Jews DID annihilate the Moabites and Canaanites MJ and have tried to Annihilate the Palestinians over the past 80 years during this modern epoch......so what does that make them my friend.......and of course this is also the plan for modern!!!!!!!day Right Wing/Zionist Jews today.

Time to call out your own people MJ if only to keep a balance with what you have stated on this thread.

So Steve, would you agree that all Muslim lands are more modern day stolen lands conquered by force whereby the native populations were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed?

So Steve, would you agree that all Muslim lands are more modern day stolen lands conquered by force whereby the native populations were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed?

And do you blame the Iraqi minority Yazidi's for supporting Israel by even joining the IDF?

Is there ANYONE who does not care about this Muslim attrocity being commited on these ancient people while we are told by Pali supporters of Israel's brutal treatment of those innocent Palestinians?

Is there ANYONE who does not care about this Muslim attrocity being commited on these ancient people while we are told by Pali supporters of Israel's brutal treatment of those innocent Palestinians?

Seems like it as team Palestine is only interested in the outcome of Israel defending itself from Palestinian/arab muslim violence and terrorism. They firmly believe that Israel should be stopped from firing back at the mass murdering Palestinians

Seems like it as team Palestine is only interested in the outcome of Israel defending itself from Palestinian/arab muslim violence and terrorism. They firmly believe that Israel should be stopped from firing back at the mass murdering Palestinians

Yes but it is true that Israel is mostly to blame for provoking the Palestinians with thier damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions. When will Israel ever learn from the Arab countries how to establish peace from Palestinians? Just look what this Zionism has become. History has proven that king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I care MJ,and it is totally dreadful........but some responsibility must be taken by the US,who as usual went Gun-Ho into a sovereign nation Iraq,with a Bull-Shit story,well let's be completely factual A BLOODY PACK OF LIES,.........overthrew it's President .........Saddam....and allowed a massive schism between Shite and Sunni Muslims....Who filled the void ?????.....you got it, ISIS who have now spread into Syria etc,.

At the time you Americans swallowed Bush's rhetoric but now harbour the biggest hatred for the very opposition you created,.....on behalf of the rest of the world ancient and not so ancient.......Thanks America,you have done it again.......but this time bought Russia into the equation and that Putin a totally different Animal................steve..........and cut your shit,not all Muslims are as you portray them,infact hardly any as a %.....you obviously don't know Zilch

I care MJ,and it is totally dreadful........but some responsibility must be taken by the US,who as usual went Gun-Ho into a sovereign nation Iraq,with a Bull-Shit story,well let's be completely factual A BLOODY PACK OF LIES,.........overthrew it's President .........Saddam....and allowed a massive schism between Shite and Sunni Muslims....Who filled the void ?????.....you got it, ISIS who have now spread into Syria etc,.

At the time you Americans swallowed Bush's rhetoric but now harbour the biggest hatred for the very opposition you created,.....on behalf of the rest of the world ancient and not so ancient.......Thanks America,you have done it again.......but this time bought Russia into the equation and that Putin a totally different Animal................steve..........and cut your shit,not all Muslims are as you portray them,infact hardly any as a %.....you obviously don't know Zilch

The US was not even in existence when islam first started to destroy the world and steal other peoples land. So why are you so afraid of telling the truth about your brothers and sisters in religion ?

The US was not even in existence when islam first started to destroy the world and steal other peoples land. So why are you so afraid of telling the truth about your brothers and sisters in religion ?
God help the children,including Pheo.........Israel STEAL,AUSTRALIA STOLE,US STOLE,RUSSIA STEAL,PALESTINIANS DON'T STEAL...so your point is ??????????

Forum List

Back