Yazidi's Join Israel IDF

The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians
Does the latter mean "general arab settlers from the hood"?

Does the former mean "general Europeans from the ghettos"?

NOPE it means Jews that have genetic, racial, religious and tangible links to the land as your own links have just proven. They also show that the arab muslims are recent arrivals and so have no legal or moral rights to the land.

Most Muslim Palestinians have no titiles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. And still those Zionists allow them to remain. Bad move Israel.

Jews,originally were arab,so taking in a few more won't matter to join this mongrel State

Do explain how you arrive at that seeing as arabs were not invented until the 7c and Jews were around 2,500 years before that. Before they became arabs they were nomadic tribes that had no distinct culture or race. genetics show a measly 85% match between Jews and arabs, the same you would get between you and an Australian Aborigine
Your History and Maths has always been poor so there is no point responding to you in this instance because you are wrong,you bandy inaccuricies around like cheap confetti.................As for genetics,even the Great Apes have 96% of your and mine DNA

Arabs have been around before Jews......You are confused yet again between Arabs and the rise of Islam in the 7th Century,

My history and maths is based on reality and not islamonazi lies and propaganda. prior to the 7C most arabs were just nomads that moved around following the grazing. They had few if any settlements and most of those were Jewish.

How about a link to substantiate your claims from unbiased non partisan sources.

Your history is a bit of an issue Phoney...

It doesn't seem to go past your magical "2,500 years"... There was 'history' before that date!

Whether the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula (There's a clue in the name) were "nomadic tribes" or built extensive cities really doesn't matter... They were there before Jews!

Whether they were called "Arabs" or whatever, they WERE there pre your "2,500 years".

Learn to read English and not what you think is written. That 2,500 years if you look is before the invention of modern arab muslims, and not from the present time. The Jews settled all over the Arabian peninsular ( a common term coined in the last couple of centuries ) and owned Medina and Mecca at the time of mo'mad

Thats exactly my point Phoney...

You do realise that Arabs lived all over the Arabian Peninsula pre your 2,500!

Your zionut brainwashing has conditioned you to just 'ignore' the simple fact that history started BEFORE the Jews!

Do explain how you arrive at that seeing as arabs were not invented until the 7c and Jews were around 2,500 years before that. Before they became arabs they were nomadic tribes that had no distinct culture or race. genetics show a measly 85% match between Jews and arabs, the same you would get between you and an Australian Aborigine
Your History and Maths has always been poor so there is no point responding to you in this instance because you are wrong,you bandy inaccuricies around like cheap confetti.................As for genetics,even the Great Apes have 96% of your and mine DNA

Arabs have been around before Jews......You are confused yet again between Arabs and the rise of Islam in the 7th Century,

Got news for you. Jews were indigenous Palestinians. Not a single land theiving Muslim Palestinian among the natives. In fact, no Muslims at all let alone Muslim Palestinians.

My history and maths is based on reality and not islamonazi lies and propaganda. prior to the 7C most arabs were just nomads that moved around following the grazing. They had few if any settlements and most of those were Jewish.

How about a link to substantiate your claims from unbiased non partisan sources.

It doesn't seem to go past your magical "2,500 years"... There was 'history' before that date!

Whether the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula (There's a clue in the name) were "nomadic tribes" or built extensive cities really doesn't matter... They were there before Jews!

Whether they were called "Arabs" or whatever, they WERE there pre your "2,500 years".

Learn to read English and not what you think is written. That 2,500 years if you look is before the invention of modern arab muslims, and not from the present time. The Jews settled all over the Arabian peninsular ( a common term coined in the last couple of centuries ) and owned Medina and Mecca at the time of mo'mad

Your zionut brainwashing has conditioned you to just 'ignore' the simple fact that history started BEFORE the Jews!

NOPE it means Jews that have genetic, racial, religious and tangible links to the land as your own links have just proven. They also show that the arab muslims are recent arrivals and so have no legal or moral rights to the land.

European Jews have very little to no genetic ties to Israel!

Religious yes, genetic, doubtful!

Yes, go for it, head back to biblical times but then you also end up tying in Arab Muslims into the genetics...

Either way you are screwed Phoney!

Got news for you. Jews were indigenous Palestinians. Not a single land theiving Muslim Palestinian among them. In fact, no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians.

Got news for you. Jews were indigenous Palestinians. Not a single land theiving Muslim Palestinian among them. In fact, no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians.

Keep up...

You are off topic!

We are talking about Arabs...

Start your own thread if you want to talk about something different!

Oh now I get it. Palestinians

Keep up...

You are off topic!

Keep up...

You are off topic!

Oh now I get it. Muslim Palestinians are not Arabs. Heh Heh!

Oh now I get it. Palestinians

Keep up...

You are off topic!

Keep up...

You are off topic!

Oh now I get it. Muslim Palestinians are not Arabs. Heh Heh!

You see... You don't have any knowledge of this particular conversation...

Start your own, with your own topic, and we can debate there....

Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world shouldn't they, that is what caused all the problems over the centuries. They call themselves the New chosen of God and declare that he told them they own the world.

Once again you use the islamonazi made up word to imply a mental deficiency because you know you are losing the argument and face.

European Jews have very little to no genetic ties to Israel!

Religious yes, genetic, doubtful!

Yes, go for it, head back to biblical times but then you also end up tying in Arab Muslims into the genetics...

Either way you are screwed Phoney!

WRONG and even your own links have said that they have

No as there were no arab muslims until 700 years after biblical times

You are the one who is screwed when your own links disprove your claims.

Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world shouldn't they, that is what caused all the problems over the centuries. They call themselves the New chosen of God and declare that he told them they own the world.

Once again you use the islamonazi made up word to imply a mental deficiency because you know you are losing the argument and face.

Ah here we have it.... The real Phoney! The RACIST Phoney....

Well done for showing your true colours AGAIN...

Losing an argument against you and based upon facts?

Highly unlikely Phoney. Highly unlikely!!!

You are a very confused individual who uses pretend zionism as a disguise for your racism!

I'm sure that there are more suitable places to post your 'white supremacy' views without involving the Jews!

As the OP states, the Yazidi's have an Israel connection through their Zoroastrian religion. So very few Zoroastrians still remain anywhere in the world today, even in their native Persian homeland. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Muslim invaders all but annihilated the Zoroastrians off the face of the earth?

You are a very confused individual who uses pretend zionism as a disguise for your racism!

I'm sure that there are more suitable places to post your 'white supremacy' views without involving the Jews!

So were is the racism in my post, show it or be seen as clutching at straws again because you are being defeated and shown up.

You keep harping on about racism and yet admit that you cant be racist towards a religion can you, so time to make your mind up once and for all.

What a complete and utter loser you are

So were is the racism in my post, show it or be seen as clutching at straws again because you are being defeated and shown up.

You keep harping on about racism and yet admit that you cant be racist towards a religion can you, so time to make your mind up once and for all.

I said "You do realise that Arabs lived all over the Arabian Peninsula pre your 2,500!"

You said "Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world"

You wanna keep squirming racist Phoney?

It's all there, in black and white for all to see dumbass racist!

Looking forward to the abuse and back tracking post that is about to come from you because you just been PROVEN the racist piece of shit that you are!

Who's the loser now dummy! HAHAHA

I said "You do realise that Arabs lived all over the Arabian Peninsula pre your 2,500!"

You said "Then they should have stayed in the arabian peninsular and not infested the rest of the world"

Looking forward to the abuse and back tracking post that is about to come from you because you just been PROVEN the racist piece of shit that you are!

Do explain how it is racist, let us all have a good laugh at your expense once again.

Seems that you are confusing parroting of your own words with racism in other peoples posts must be your inability to look at yourself.

So show the racism if you can, define what I wrote that was racist. It is no different to when you state that the Jews should return to Europe where they came from. Even after being shown that your own links prove that they have a link through blood to the inhabitants of Samaria and Judea from as long ago as 4,500 years ago ( the magic 2500 years before the arab muslims were invented ) Saying that proven terrorists should have stayed at home by the way is not racist, it is common sense.

A population of around 500,000 to 750,000 in the whole peninsula some 2000 years ago.

Israel had more than million around the same time, with most being in Jerusalem.

Do explain how it is racist

Already done it mate...

Can't see it? No, well a racist fucktard like you wouldn't!

We all know where you stand now Phoney...

You have little to no interest in Jews, for your racist hatred of Arabs!

You try and use the cover of Jews to spout your racism...

It's ok.. Just admit it and we can all move on!

A population of around 500,000 to 750,000 in the whole peninsula some 2000 years ago.

Israel had more than million around the same time, with most being in Jerusalem.

And.....?

Forum List

Back