Yale Sex Workshop says not to Judge Beastiality and Incest...

Earlier this year, it was revealed that five people working at Britainā€™s only NHS transgender clinic had quit after children as young as three were being through unnecessary gender reassignment treatment.

Britain's First Transgender Couple to Allow Their 5-Year-Old Child To Begin Transition
Former transgender activist warns of deadly, disturbing transition dangers: ā€˜We are manufacturing transgender kidsā€™

The "read more "link does not work, but it sounds like a whole bunch of bullshit to me
It's not the link that doesn't work skippy ... You're living proof that god has a sense of humor.

Except in cases of gender dysphoria , where the exact same probability also exists

~S~
What are you talking about? Are you making the ridiculous claim that children are coerced into transitioning at an early age? A few idiot parents may do so, give into a child's wishes before they are able to give informed consent, but the medical community is highly unlikely to acquiesce unless the parents find some unethical quack to do their bidding. Do you ever stop and think? Do you ever do some research before you spout off?
Hey asshole who the Hell are you to criticize someone for not doing research ?! .... pluck the hair from outta you teeth and wipe the cum off your chin b4 you begin

Parents Lose Custody For Refusing Child Sex-Change

Officials investigating reason for over 4,000% rise in kids seeking sex ā€˜changeā€™ treatments

Texas GOP leaders enter parents' battle over child's gender

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-right-weaponized-a-7-year-old-trans-

First of all, slick your compulsive, juvenile need to hurl ad homonyms at every turn just makes you look like a sniveling little boy who is too immature and insecure to have an adult conversation. Itā€™s also an indication that you are in serious need of anger management .

Now calm the fuck down and lets see what we have here . You got all perturbed when I said that I donā€™t believe that children, for the most part, are being coerced to transition and the medical community is largely opposed to irreversible procedure before a child is old enough to consent. Now letā€™s look at what you posted:

Holy fucking shit! You called me an asshole for not doing research, then you post this! Clearly you did not read beyond the headline . The issue is children being coerced to transition at an early age. There is no indication that the child was coerced, but the really astounding thing- that really destroys your credibility is the she is 17 years old!

To start with, the article has zero credibility in that it begins by claiming that Evangelical are opposed to reparative therapy for homosexuality and gender dysphoria. Then it launches into a false and pejorative attack on the medical professionals approach to the issue and ignores the advocates assessment that she is a suicide risk if not allowed to transition. Bottom line is that this is a case of medical neglect and the removal was appropriate.

Officials investigating reason for over 4,000% rise in kids seeking sex ā€˜changeā€™ treatments

Catholic hysteria! This Catholic propaganda site states that a large number of children are seeking transition, It makes wild claims that children are being given drugs to transition them and that they are being sterilized. Now I donā€™t know what the medical communityā€™s policy in the UK on transitioning children, but there is not a damned thing here about coercion and there are no actual statistics or documentation -either in the Life Site piece or the linked ā€œThe Telegraph article- on how many-if any- were transitioned at an early age. Administering hormone blocking drugs are not transitioning them.

Again, this is the UK and Iā€™m not familiar with their policies, and you apparently were too consumed by rage and wiping the spit off of your chin to realize that I was talking about this country

Teaching children that trans people are real and that they are human beings is not coercion ā€“ it is teaching tolerance, giving kids permission to be who they believe themselves to be, and it reduces suicide and bullying.

Texas GOP leaders enter parents' battle over chinked The ild's gender

And then this is this bullshit. Another custody fight . Yes the parents may well be using and manipulating this child for their own ends. This kind of shit happens al of the time . But it in no way demonstrates that there is a pattern of coercion to transition or that young children are actually transition with irreversible procedures. Additionally, the facts of this case are extremely murky

Inaccurate and misleading stories about the 7-year-old have since circulated in blogs, Facebook posts, YouTube videos and petitions, bringing attention to a usually private matter.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday evening that the attorney generalā€™s office and Texas Department of Family and Protective Services were looking into ā€œthe matterā€ of the child. And on Thursday, Attorney General Ken Paxton said he was asking Family and Protective Services to investigate the mother for possible child abuse, citing ā€œpublic reportsā€ in a letter that alleges she is ā€œforcingā€ the child to transition to a girl.

Maybe she was manipulative , but again , this is one person and there is no indication that she got her wish. Note also

ā€œ
The father finds comfort in public controversy and attention surrounded by his use of unfounded facts and is thus motivated by financial gain,ā€ Cooks said, adding that the gain came ā€œat the cost of the protection and privacy of his children.ā€

That is three out of 5 of your horseshit links. In not wasting time on the others, I donā€™t expect that they will be any more relevant. You really should read and understand what your putting out there before you make a damned fool of your self yet again
There were 5 articles quoted - you only addressed 3 of them, and did a half assed job at that. True you made a lofty and long winded post - I assume you used Both of your brain cells to muster it up - but your argument is lame and only highlights the fact that you fail to see the glass is half full not half empty. I don't think you are stupid. You just have a hard time thinking.

Fuck off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot. Unlike you, I actually have a life. There is no way that you can spin your horseshit to show that there is widespread coercion to convince kids to be trans or that it is common to actually transition then at an early age . Bottom line is that you are full of shit and that you have been exposed forr the liar and fraud that you are
I'm multi- talented I can type and piss you off at the same time

Fā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot. Unlike you, I actually have a life. There is no way that you can spin your horseshā€¢ā€¢ to show that there is widespread coercion to convince kids to be trans or that it is common to actually transition then at an early age . Bottom line is that you are full of shā€¢ā€¢ and that you have been exposed forr [sic] the liar and fraud that you are

It ought to be obvious to any sane person. When you have minorsā€”especially those who haven't even reached puberty yetā€”claiming to the opposite of their actual sex, any sane person will realize that it is not the child who has made that determination, but some sick, sexually-abusive adult that is filling that child's head with such crap.

Now everyone who has read your postings here knows what side you are on, and it is not the side of children being abused and manipulated by such sick perverts.

The "read more "link does not work, but it sounds like a whole bunch of bullshā€¢ā€¢ to me
It's not the link that doesn't work skippy ... You're living proof that god has a sense of humor.

Don't blame God. God gives us free will. It's up to us to determine what we will do with that free will, and whether to be guided by God or by Satan. TheObsessivePervert made his choice, and is solely accountable for the consequences thereof.

First of all, slick your compulsive, juvenile need to hurl ad homonyms at every turn just makes you look like a sniveling little boy who is too immature and insecure to have an adult conversation

I busted you bitch! You can't squirm out of it with this tripe

Obviously you can't refute my analysis of the crap that you posted so you are jst throwing more dung at the wall hoping that something sticks. Truly pathetic!

Fuck off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot.

So this is the best you can do PP?

This is the 2nd 'child gender dysphoria' thread where i offered you to delve into medical sciences , and you've ignored it.

Like it or not, that is the only existing metric , everything else is merely social commentary vying for validity against it

Which isn't all that much of a leap , even for a dumb redneck like myself

Why can't you man up?

~S~

When courts impose it on people it's not a free choice.
Why would the courts force people into polygamy?

Force States to issue licenses for multiple partner marriages.
Making it legal is not forcing anyone to do it.

Unless you are referring to laws forcing religious bigots to accept that other folks have freedom of choice too.

"Bake that fucking cake, peasant"
Bet you guys wish you'd never started that crap.

Figures its all about revenge for you.

And I am lapsed catholic at best, so "you guys" doesn't apply to me.

I'm for liberty.

Why would the courts force people into polygamy?

Unless you are referring to laws forcing religious bigots to accept that other folks have freedom of choice too.

I'm for liberty.
I'm not interested in revenge, I'm.just pointing out what I see.

I'm for liberty.

Bullshit.

I'm for liberty.

Bullshit.
Yeah, you might wanna wipe your face.

Except in cases of gender dysphoria , where the exact same probability also exists

~S~
What are you talking about? Are you making the ridiculous claim that children are coerced into transitioning at an early age? A few idiot parents may do so, give into a child's wishes before they are able to give informed consent, but the medical community is highly unlikely to acquiesce unless the parents find some unethical quack to do their bidding. Do you ever stop and think? Do you ever do some research before you spout off?
Hey asshole who the Hell are you to criticize someone for not doing research ?! .... pluck the hair from outta you teeth and wipe the cum off your chin b4 you begin

First of all, slick your compulsive, juvenile need to hurl ad homonyms at every turn just makes you look like a sniveling little boy who is too immature and insecure to have an adult conversation. Itā€™s also an indication that you are in serious need of anger management .

Now calm the fuck down and lets see what we have here . You got all perturbed when I said that I donā€™t believe that children, for the most part, are being coerced to transition and the medical community is largely opposed to irreversible procedure before a child is old enough to consent. Now letā€™s look at what you posted:

Holy fucking shit! You called me an asshole for not doing research, then you post this! Clearly you did not read beyond the headline . The issue is children being coerced to transition at an early age. There is no indication that the child was coerced, but the really astounding thing- that really destroys your credibility is the she is 17 years old!

To start with, the article has zero credibility in that it begins by claiming that Evangelical are opposed to reparative therapy for homosexuality and gender dysphoria. Then it launches into a false and pejorative attack on the medical professionals approach to the issue and ignores the advocates assessment that she is a suicide risk if not allowed to transition. Bottom line is that this is a case of medical neglect and the removal was appropriate.

Catholic hysteria! This Catholic propaganda site states that a large number of children are seeking transition, It makes wild claims that children are being given drugs to transition them and that they are being sterilized. Now I donā€™t know what the medical communityā€™s policy in the UK on transitioning children, but there is not a damned thing here about coercion and there are no actual statistics or documentation -either in the Life Site piece or the linked ā€œThe Telegraph article- on how many-if any- were transitioned at an early age. Administering hormone blocking drugs are not transitioning them.

Again, this is the UK and Iā€™m not familiar with their policies, and you apparently were too consumed by rage and wiping the spit off of your chin to realize that I was talking about this country

Teaching children that trans people are real and that they are human beings is not coercion ā€“ it is teaching tolerance, giving kids permission to be who they believe themselves to be, and it reduces suicide and bullying.

And then this is this bullshit. Another custody fight . Yes the parents may well be using and manipulating this child for their own ends. This kind of shit happens al of the time . But it in no way demonstrates that there is a pattern of coercion to transition or that young children are actually transition with irreversible procedures. Additionally, the facts of this case are extremely murky

Inaccurate and misleading stories about the 7-year-old have since circulated in blogs, Facebook posts, YouTube videos and petitions, bringing attention to a usually private matter.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday evening that the attorney generalā€™s office and Texas Department of Family and Protective Services were looking into ā€œthe matterā€ of the child. And on Thursday, Attorney General Ken Paxton said he was asking Family and Protective Services to investigate the mother for possible child abuse, citing ā€œpublic reportsā€ in a letter that alleges she is ā€œforcingā€ the child to transition to a girl.

Maybe she was manipulative , but again , this is one person and there is no indication that she got her wish. Note also

ā€œ
The father finds comfort in public controversy and attention surrounded by his use of unfounded facts and is thus motivated by financial gain,ā€ Cooks said, adding that the gain came ā€œat the cost of the protection and privacy of his children.ā€

That is three out of 5 of your horseshit links. In not wasting time on the others, I donā€™t expect that they will be any more relevant. You really should read and understand what your putting out there before you make a damned fool of your self yet again
There were 5 articles quoted - you only addressed 3 of them, and did a half assed job at that. True you made a lofty and long winded post - I assume you used Both of your brain cells to muster it up - but your argument is lame and only highlights the fact that you fail to see the glass is half full not half empty. I don't think you are stupid. You just have a hard time thinking.

Fuck off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot. Unlike you, I actually have a life. There is no way that you can spin your horseshit to show that there is widespread coercion to convince kids to be trans or that it is common to actually transition then at an early age . Bottom line is that you are full of shit and that you have been exposed forr the liar and fraud that you are

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Daily Mail Online

"The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young."

An 8-year-old second-grader in Los Angeles is a typical patient. Born a girl, the child announced at 18 months, "I a boy" and has stuck with that belief. The family was shocked but now refers to the child as a boy and is watching for the first signs of puberty to begin treatment, his mother told The Associated Press. Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

Gender Management Service clinic, which opened at the hospital in 2007, averages about 19 patients each year, compared with about four per year treated for gender issues at the hospital in the late 1990s.

The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old.

"........Gov. Greg Abbot said Wednesday that state agencies would look into the matter after a Dallas jury ruled against divorced father Jeffrey Youngerā€™s petition for sole custody of his twin sons to stop one of the boys from undergoing the transition."

https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/family-battle-over-texas-childs-gender-transition-reaches-attorney-generals-office/View attachment 293130

jury in Texas ruled that Jeffrey Younger, the father of a seven-year-old son whose mother wants to start the hormonal process to ā€œtransitionā€ him to a ā€œgirl,ā€ cannot receive custody of James, cannot do anything to prevent him from being treated like a girl, and cannot block the chemical castration States must end sex-change mutilations now

ā€œ

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Daily Mail Online

"The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young."
And what the fuck is the point of this. The fact that the parent want this and think that it's appropriate ,- contrary to what is considered best practices- does not mean that it will happen. Again, your anecdotal horseshit does refute my point that transitioning children at an early age rarely if ever happens and that children are not routinely coerced

she is 17 years old!
A child, a minor.... Not too long ago 17 year olds were allowing other 17 year olds to suck their blood because the one was pretending to be a vampire and the other believed it. Now 17 year olds are sucking muff and cock because they feel its cool to pretend to be queer ... some are some aren't ... 17 years old is a child
Obviously you can't refute my analysis of the crap that you posted so you are jst throwing more dung at the wall hoping that something sticks. Truly pathetic!
So Bitch - looks like you been smacked down again ... see my last 6 posts ... I do declare that talking with you is like trying to explain calculus to a chimpanzee ... are you the first one in your family without or tail or were you chemically castrated ? Did it hurt - and how old were you when you decided you didn';t need that tail ... did you self identify as an Orangutan, they don't have tails - perhaps that's the reason you like sucking on bananas ...

~S~

ā€œ

You Been Bitch - Smacked and HiJacked willy wacked and LoJacked Now put up or shut up ....BITCH

Forum List

Back