Yale Sex Workshop says not to Judge Beastiality and Incest...

What are you talking about? Are you making the ridiculous claim that children are coerced into transitioning at an early age? A few idiot parents may do so, give into a child's wishes before they are able to give informed consent, but the medical community is highly unlikely to acquiesce unless the parents find some unethical quack to do their bidding. Do you ever stop and think? Do you ever do some research before you spout off?
Hey asshole who the Hell are you to criticize someone for not doing research ?! .... pluck the hair from outta you teeth and wipe the cum off your chin b4 you begin

Parents Lose Custody For Refusing Child Sex-Change

Officials investigating reason for over 4,000% rise in kids seeking sex ā€˜changeā€™ treatments

Texas GOP leaders enter parents' battle over child's gender

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-right-weaponized-a-7-year-old-trans-

First of all, slick your compulsive, juvenile need to hurl ad homonyms at every turn just makes you look like a sniveling little boy who is too immature and insecure to have an adult conversation. Itā€™s also an indication that you are in serious need of anger management .

Now calm the fuck down and lets see what we have here . You got all perturbed when I said that I donā€™t believe that children, for the most part, are being coerced to transition and the medical community is largely opposed to irreversible procedure before a child is old enough to consent. Now letā€™s look at what you posted:

Holy fucking shit! You called me an asshole for not doing research, then you post this! Clearly you did not read beyond the headline . The issue is children being coerced to transition at an early age. There is no indication that the child was coerced, but the really astounding thing- that really destroys your credibility is the she is 17 years old!

To start with, the article has zero credibility in that it begins by claiming that Evangelical are opposed to reparative therapy for homosexuality and gender dysphoria. Then it launches into a false and pejorative attack on the medical professionals approach to the issue and ignores the advocates assessment that she is a suicide risk if not allowed to transition. Bottom line is that this is a case of medical neglect and the removal was appropriate.

Officials investigating reason for over 4,000% rise in kids seeking sex ā€˜changeā€™ treatments

Catholic hysteria! This Catholic propaganda site states that a large number of children are seeking transition, It makes wild claims that children are being given drugs to transition them and that they are being sterilized. Now I donā€™t know what the medical communityā€™s policy in the UK on transitioning children, but there is not a damned thing here about coercion and there are no actual statistics or documentation -either in the Life Site piece or the linked ā€œThe Telegraph article- on how many-if any- were transitioned at an early age. Administering hormone blocking drugs are not transitioning them.

Again, this is the UK and Iā€™m not familiar with their policies, and you apparently were too consumed by rage and wiping the spit off of your chin to realize that I was talking about this country

Teaching children that trans people are real and that they are human beings is not coercion ā€“ it is teaching tolerance, giving kids permission to be who they believe themselves to be, and it reduces suicide and bullying.

Texas GOP leaders enter parents' battle over chinked The ild's gender

And then this is this bullshit. Another custody fight . Yes the parents may well be using and manipulating this child for their own ends. This kind of shit happens al of the time . But it in no way demonstrates that there is a pattern of coercion to transition or that young children are actually transition with irreversible procedures. Additionally, the facts of this case are extremely murky

Inaccurate and misleading stories about the 7-year-old have since circulated in blogs, Facebook posts, YouTube videos and petitions, bringing attention to a usually private matter.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday evening that the attorney generalā€™s office and Texas Department of Family and Protective Services were looking into ā€œthe matterā€ of the child. And on Thursday, Attorney General Ken Paxton said he was asking Family and Protective Services to investigate the mother for possible child abuse, citing ā€œpublic reportsā€ in a letter that alleges she is ā€œforcingā€ the child to transition to a girl.

Maybe she was manipulative , but again , this is one person and there is no indication that she got her wish. Note also

ā€œ
The father finds comfort in public controversy and attention surrounded by his use of unfounded facts and is thus motivated by financial gain,ā€ Cooks said, adding that the gain came ā€œat the cost of the protection and privacy of his children.ā€

That is three out of 5 of your horseshit links. In not wasting time on the others, I donā€™t expect that they will be any more relevant. You really should read and understand what your putting out there before you make a damned fool of your self yet again
There were 5 articles quoted - you only addressed 3 of them, and did a half assed job at that. True you made a lofty and long winded post - I assume you used Both of your brain cells to muster it up - but your argument is lame and only highlights the fact that you fail to see the glass is half full not half empty. I don't think you are stupid. You just have a hard time thinking.

Fuck off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot. Unlike you, I actually have a life. There is no way that you can spin your horseshit to show that there is widespread coercion to convince kids to be trans or that it is common to actually transition then at an early age . Bottom line is that you are full of shit and that you have been exposed forr the liar and fraud that you are

You Been Bitch - Smacked and HiJacked willy wacked and LoJacked Now put up or shut up ....BITCH
I see that you're loosing your shit! I have pushed you over the edge

First of all, slick your compulsive, juvenile need to hurl ad homonyms at every turn just makes you look like a sniveling little boy who is too immature and insecure to have an adult conversation. Itā€™s also an indication that you are in serious need of anger management .

Now calm the fuck down and lets see what we have here . You got all perturbed when I said that I donā€™t believe that children, for the most part, are being coerced to transition and the medical community is largely opposed to irreversible procedure before a child is old enough to consent. Now letā€™s look at what you posted:

Holy fucking shit! You called me an asshole for not doing research, then you post this! Clearly you did not read beyond the headline . The issue is children being coerced to transition at an early age. There is no indication that the child was coerced, but the really astounding thing- that really destroys your credibility is the she is 17 years old!

To start with, the article has zero credibility in that it begins by claiming that Evangelical are opposed to reparative therapy for homosexuality and gender dysphoria. Then it launches into a false and pejorative attack on the medical professionals approach to the issue and ignores the advocates assessment that she is a suicide risk if not allowed to transition. Bottom line is that this is a case of medical neglect and the removal was appropriate.

Catholic hysteria! This Catholic propaganda site states that a large number of children are seeking transition, It makes wild claims that children are being given drugs to transition them and that they are being sterilized. Now I donā€™t know what the medical communityā€™s policy in the UK on transitioning children, but there is not a damned thing here about coercion and there are no actual statistics or documentation -either in the Life Site piece or the linked ā€œThe Telegraph article- on how many-if any- were transitioned at an early age. Administering hormone blocking drugs are not transitioning them.

Again, this is the UK and Iā€™m not familiar with their policies, and you apparently were too consumed by rage and wiping the spit off of your chin to realize that I was talking about this country

Teaching children that trans people are real and that they are human beings is not coercion ā€“ it is teaching tolerance, giving kids permission to be who they believe themselves to be, and it reduces suicide and bullying.

Texas GOP leaders enter parents' battle over chinked The ild's gender

And then this is this bullshit. Another custody fight . Yes the parents may well be using and manipulating this child for their own ends. This kind of shit happens al of the time . But it in no way demonstrates that there is a pattern of coercion to transition or that young children are actually transition with irreversible procedures. Additionally, the facts of this case are extremely murky

Inaccurate and misleading stories about the 7-year-old have since circulated in blogs, Facebook posts, YouTube videos and petitions, bringing attention to a usually private matter.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted Wednesday evening that the attorney generalā€™s office and Texas Department of Family and Protective Services were looking into ā€œthe matterā€ of the child. And on Thursday, Attorney General Ken Paxton said he was asking Family and Protective Services to investigate the mother for possible child abuse, citing ā€œpublic reportsā€ in a letter that alleges she is ā€œforcingā€ the child to transition to a girl.

Maybe she was manipulative , but again , this is one person and there is no indication that she got her wish. Note also

ā€œ
The father finds comfort in public controversy and attention surrounded by his use of unfounded facts and is thus motivated by financial gain,ā€ Cooks said, adding that the gain came ā€œat the cost of the protection and privacy of his children.ā€

That is three out of 5 of your horseshit links. In not wasting time on the others, I donā€™t expect that they will be any more relevant. You really should read and understand what your putting out there before you make a damned fool of your self yet again
There were 5 articles quoted - you only addressed 3 of them, and did a half assed job at that. True you made a lofty and long winded post - I assume you used Both of your brain cells to muster it up - but your argument is lame and only highlights the fact that you fail to see the glass is half full not half empty. I don't think you are stupid. You just have a hard time thinking.

Fuck off bean brain. I have better thing to do that to engage in a moronic pissing match with a zombie troll bot. Unlike you, I actually have a life. There is no way that you can spin your horseshit to show that there is widespread coercion to convince kids to be trans or that it is common to actually transition then at an early age . Bottom line is that you are full of shit and that you have been exposed forr the liar and fraud that you are

You Been Bitch - Smacked and HiJacked willy wacked and LoJacked Now put up or shut up ....BITCH
I see that you're loosing your shit! I have pushed you over the edge

Dude - I lost my shit a long time ago. How'd it taste ? So your concession is duly noted now move along bitch

she is 17 years old!
A child, a minor.... Not too long ago 17 year olds were allowing other 17 year olds to suck their blood because the one was pretending to be a vampire and the other believed it. Now 17 year olds are sucking muff and cock because they feel its cool to pretend to be queer ... some are some aren't ... 17 years old is a child
Obviously you can't refute my analysis of the crap that you posted so you are jst throwing more dung at the wall hoping that something sticks. Truly pathetic!
So Bitch - looks like you been smacked down again ... see my last 6 posts ... I do declare that talking with you is like trying to explain calculus to a chimpanzee ... are you the first one in your family without or tail or were you chemically castrated ? Did it hurt - and how old were you when you decided you didn';t need that tail ... did you self identify as an Orangutan, they don't have tails - perhaps that's the reason you like sucking on bananas ...
Clearly you have no reasonable or intelligent response so you have to fall back on your juvenile bullying and name calling. It's all that you have

Last edited:
she is 17 years old!
A child, a minor.... Not too long ago 17 year olds were allowing other 17 year olds to suck their blood because the one was pretending to be a vampire and the other believed it. Now 17 year olds are sucking muff and cock because they feel its cool to pretend to be queer ... some are some aren't ... 17 years old is a child
Obviously you can't refute my analysis of the crap that you posted so you are jst throwing more dung at the wall hoping that something sticks. Truly pathetic!
So Bitch - looks like you been smacked down again ... see my last 6 posts ... I do declare that talking with you is like trying to explain calculus to a chimpanzee ... are you the first one in your family without or tail or were you chemically castrated ? Did it hurt - and how old were you when you decided you didn';t need that tail ... did you self identify as an Orangutan, they don't have tails - perhaps that's the reason you like sucking on bananas ...
Clearly you have no reasonable or intelligent response so you have to fall back on your juvenile bullying and name calling. It's all that you have

I have plenty of Jokes - You're one of them. Now I posted, I believe it was 6 or 7 articles in rebuttal to and refuting your BS opinion - you are obviously incapable of offering a rebuttal and incapable of admitting defeat - so your lack of a defense or rebuttal will be duly noted as your concession .... NEXT

Again, your anecdotal horseshit does refute my point that transitioning children at an early age rarely if ever happens and that children are not routinely coerced

you should look up anecdotal PP

clearly you have no reasonable or intelligent response

nor do you

so you have to fall back on your juvenile bullying and name calling. It's all that you have

as do you

So another thread devolves below the belt, where so much 'neck up' is available

the physiological aspects alone could fill pages, such a shame , especially as i spent 3 decades listening to doc's & PA's flap their pie holes in latin

~S~

she is 17 years old!

I have plenty of Jokes - You're one of them. Now I posted, I believe it was 6 or 7 articles in rebuttal to and refuting your BS opinion - you are obviously incapable of offering a rebuttal and incapable of admitting defeat - so your lack of a defense or rebuttal will be duly noted as your concession .... NEXT
You're clearly delusional if you think that you won anything here. I tore you a new asshole on many of your posts and ignored others because they were just too stupid and dishonest and I have better thing to do than to deal with your tripe.

The reality of this issue is that yes, men can feel they are women, but they are not.

In order for a man to be a woman, he must be born with the sexual organs of a woman, with blood which determines he is a woman.

A man is not a woman just because he thinks or feels that way.

A man who thinks and feels he is a woman, he is just an effeminate man.

Effeminate man is the condition of this kind of men, Effeminate is their gender, which is to imitate the female behavior. Man is the SEX, because he was born with the sex organs which belong to men.

Adjectives as "masculine and feminine" are not directly related to sex, because can be also used as describing or modifying the character or personality of the individual.

You can say, she is a masculine woman, because one can see on her such a physical appearance or behavior. You can call a feminine man to the one who acts like a "lady".

Yes, people can have a "transition" of character, of behavior, of way of thinking, but there is not such a thing of "transition of a man into a woman". This transition doesn't happen in nature. Perhaps in your mind but not in nature.

For this reason, if the bathroom says "MEN" at the door, then no woman feeling she is masculine can get in. Same as well, if the bathroom says "WOMEN" then no effeminate man can get inside. The LAW of nature is the LAW.

The reality of this issue is that yes, men can feel they are women, but they are not.

In order for a man to be a woman, he must be born with the sexual organs of a woman, with blood which determines he is a woman.

A man is not a woman just because he thinks or feels that way.

A man who thinks and feels he is a woman, he is just an effeminate man.

Effeminate man is the condition of this kind of men, Effeminate is their gender, which is to imitate the female behavior. Man is the SEX, because he was born with the sex organs which belong to men.

Adjectives as "masculine and feminine" are not directly related to sex, because can be also used as describing or modifying the character or personality of the individual.

You can say, she is a masculine woman, because one can see on her such a physical appearance or behavior. You can call a feminine man to the one who acts like a "lady".

Yes, people can have a "transition" of character, of behavior, of way of thinking, but there is not such a thing of "transition of a man into a woman". This transition doesn't happen in nature. Perhaps in your mind but not in nature.

For this reason, if the bathroom says "MEN" at the door, then no woman feeling she is masculine can get in. Same as well, if the bathroom says "WOMEN" then no effeminate man can get inside. The LAW of nature is the LAW.
Thank you for that brilliant, cogent, articulate and well researched thesis on the complexities of human sexuality. You must have many advances degrees in psychology, physiology and sociology from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning . Either that, or you think that you can present raw and baseless opinions as fact and think that you appeal to ignorance logical fallacy will not be noticed . The fact is that not everyone is clearly a man or a woman, and no matter how hard you try to dumb it down, it will still be far more complex than to seem to be able to comprehend,

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

' As a mother, I know that homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. If gays are granted rights, next we'll have to give rights to prostitutes and to people who sleep with St. Bernards' - Anita Bryant
That is really fucking stupid. Gays are not sterile and they do in fact have h children by a variety of means, just like everyone else . Prostitutes and dogs? Christ you are ridiculous with your slippery slope and appeal to ignorance logical fallacies

I never said that every "gay person" is a pedophile or child molester - I said that the LGBT+++ movement has documented links to NAMBLA and other pedophilia organizations.
And I said that is ancient history:

NAMBLA. It was spawned by the early gay rights movement but what is left of it today -and that isn't much - is not a gay organization and has been rejected by gay advocacy groups:

NAMBLA describes itself as a "support group for intergenerational relationships," and uses the slogan "sexual freedom for all." According to the group's web site, its aim is to "support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies." Google Search of NAMBLA's IP
I vehemently disagree with their philosophy, as do the vast majority of adults, both gay and straight. Children do not have the mental or emotional capacity to make those choices and when an adult is involved, there is a high probability that the relationship will be coercive and unequal. You will see that nowhere in this lengthy piece is NAMBLA identified as a gay organization, nor does the organization itself even mention the issue of being gay.

History Brief history of the modern childlove movement

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

The relative acceptance or indifference to opposition of the age-of-consent began to change at the same time as accusations that gays were child pornographers and child molesters became common. Judianne Densen-Gerber, founder of the New York drug rehabilitation center Odyssey House, argued that gays were responsible for child pornography. In 1977 former beauty queen Anita Bryant staked a similar position, starting the "Save Our Children" campaign. "The recruitment of our children," she argued, "is absolutely necessary for the survival and growth of homosexuality."

You are dishonestly, or perhaps ignorantly, relying on ancient history by invoking NAMBLA

In 1980 a group called the ā€œLesbian Caucus ā€“ Lesbian Gay Pride March Committeeā€ distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. And in the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLAā€™s participation in gay pride parades, prompting Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming ā€œNAMBLA walks with meā€ as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics," opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. Today almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

Here is more:

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights." NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."

And more:

In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

Today

More recently, media reports have suggested that for practical purposes the group no longer exists and that it consists only of a web site maintained by a few enthusiasts. NAMBLA maintains a web site at NAMBLA that shows addresses in New York and San Francisco and a phone contact in New York, and offers publications for sale, including the NAMBLA Bulletin.

NAMBLA is identified as a lobby group in Jon Stewart's America: The Book A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction (2004), and is also alluded to on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, often tagged on to an existing lobby group's acronym for the parody.

Gay rights groups opposed to NAMBLA contend that their reason for disavowing NAMBLA has always been their sharing of the general public's disdain for pedophilia and child sexual abuse (as expressed in issues statements). These gay rights groups reject NAMBLA's claims of an analogy between the campaign for gay and lesbian equality and the abolition of age-of-consent laws, and view NAMBLA's rhetoric about "the sexual rights of youth" as a cover for its members' "real agenda".

Now read this and tell me that they are not a bunch of crazy sick fucks. I will tell you that few if any gay men agree with this tripe: Frequently Asked Questions About NAMBLA and Man/Boy Love

Give the NAMBLA shit a rest!

Selling Homosexuality to America and the World [https://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/student_life/studentorgs/lawreview/docs/issues/v14n2/Vol. 14, No. 2, 8 Rondeau.pdf] , at the initial stages of the campaign in the 1970s, seemed an impossible task. The concept of Gay Marriage for instance - Even the most functionally ignorant Liberal would have scoffed at the idea .Today , nearly 40 years later it's becoming a reality. What the electorate has rejected time and time again the Gay and Liberal activists have been forcing on society, against the will of the people, through Liberal infested Kangaroo judicial systems.

Promote Gay Privilege via "non-discrimination laws"

Demand public funds directed towards mounting homosexual problems

Force "gay marriage" on society

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit.
[1972 Gay Rights Platform]

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the age of persons entering into a marriage unit.

Repeal all laws governing the age of sexual consent. [6]

Destroy all Sexual Morality

Recruit Children

Promote the gay agenda in schools [7]

Infiltrate and Commandeer Youth Organizations [8]

Homosexual adoption via "non-discrimination laws"

Attack and destabilize non-compliant Youth Organizations [9]

Repeal all laws governing the age of sexual consent. [1972 Gay Rights Platform]

Stifle Free Speech of any opposed to Gay Privilege [Jamming and Censorship]

Ban psychological Treatment for those seeking to escape Homosexuality [10]

Ban psychological Treatment for children confused by homosexual issues

Expedite the disintegration of Religious Institutions

Expedite the Disintegration of the Family Structure

Promote disobedience/disrespect of all non-gay / non-compliant Parental figures Emasculate , trivialize and slander the father image [A continuation from Radical Feminist Fascism]

Ridicule and promote a undesirable portrayal of the traditional mother image [A continuation from Radical Feminist Fascism]

Gay Agenda Defined
This is nothing but fear mongering bullshit propaganda. Some of it is complete bullshit while some predictions are actually positive changes that they tried to put a negative spin on

The Reality : Promoting gay rights and equality through "non-discrimination laws"

The reality: What the fuck does that mean? Is it a vailed reference to AIDS research and treatment which is not exclusively a gay issue?

The reality: Yes we have same sex marriage. Forced on society? Really. Has anyone been forced to get gay married? Has there been any negative impact on society because of it? Please explain.

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit. [1972 Gay Rights Platform]

The reality. It has not happened and there is no movement advocating plural marriage

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the age of persons entering into a marriage unit.

The reality: It has not happened. However, there are age of consent laws that are way too low in some state dominated by hicks and religious fanatics that pre date the gay rights movement

Same as above

What the fuck does that even mean?? What is sexual morality. Reasonable people would say that sexual activity that is between consenting adults is moral and everything else is not

Recruit Children

The reality: Itā€™s complete hateful bullshit . I keep hearing people Say that gays have to recruit children because they canā€™t have children of their own . That is just the clearest evidence that there is of the utter stupidity of people who spew that crap. Gay people can and do have children, and most gay people are born to straight people

Schools are teaching tolerance and acceptance of people who are of a different sexual orientation or are experiencing gender dysphoria. Children are very aware of these issues and may be experiencing feeing that they donā€™t understand or that frighten them. Educators have an obligation to deal with these issues. The goal is to promote understanding and acceptance of others, and oneself to curb bigotry, bullying and self-destructive behavior. If that is what you mean by ā€œpromoting the gay agenda and have a problem with it, tough shit

The reality: Gays are now allowed to join the Boy Scouts. That is fighting discrimination, it is not infiltration

Homosexual adoption via "non-discrimination laws"\

The reality: Gays do adopt and make fine parents. There is a mountain of evidence to support that. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise

The reality: The fight discrimination

That shit again? See above

The reality: Itā€™s bullshit. No one is stifling free speech unless by free speech you mean hate speech and incitement to violence

The reality: Adults are free to put themselves through whatever hell that they choose if they succumb to the fear and guilt heaped upon them by the knuckle dragging bigots

The reality: Every major psychological organization, and the majority of mental health professionals agree that ā€œreparative therapyā€ is harmful and should not be imposed on children

The reality: More bullshit. How have gays worked for that and more importantly what would their motives be. Many gays are in fact religious

The reality: It just gets stupider. Gays fought for the right to marry and adopt children so that they can have families and fully participate in society

Promote disobedience/disrespect of all non-gay / non-compliant Parental figures Emasculate , trivialize and slander the father image [A continuation from Radical Feminist Fascism]

The reality: To fucking stupid to comment on

Ridicule and promote a undesirable portrayal of the traditional mother image [A continuation from Radical Feminist Fascism]

Same as above

Thank you for that brilliant, cogent, articulate and well researched thesis on the complexities of human sexuality. You must have many advances degrees in psychology, physiology and sociology from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning

Yes, you are correct, I have them.

So, with the authority received thanks to such degrees I can tell that your responses reveal a lost Identity.

If you can't know who you are, what you are, having as base foundation your birth sex, then I will give you the sad news that you might need help.

8e049dc40e899241f8b47c27b9d917f6.jpg

Thank you for that brilliant, cogent, articulate and well researched thesis on the complexities of human sexuality. You must have many advances degrees in psychology, physiology and sociology from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning

So, with the authority received thanks to such degrees I can tell that your responses reveal a lost Identity.

If you can't know who you are, what you are, having as base foundation your birth sex, then I will give you the sad news that you might need help.
You have them all? I think you're full of shit

I never said that every "gay person" is a pedophile or child molester - I said that the LGBT+++ movement has documented links to NAMBLA and other pedophilia organizations.
And I said that is ancient history:

NAMBLA. It was spawned by the early gay rights movement but what is left of it today -and that isn't much - is not a gay organization and has been rejected by gay advocacy groups:

NAMBLA describes itself as a "support group for intergenerational relationships," and uses the slogan "sexual freedom for all." According to the group's web site, its aim is to "support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies." Google Search of NAMBLA's IP
I vehemently disagree with their philosophy, as do the vast majority of adults, both gay and straight. Children do not have the mental or emotional capacity to make those choices and when an adult is involved, there is a high probability that the relationship will be coercive and unequal. You will see that nowhere in this lengthy piece is NAMBLA identified as a gay organization, nor does the organization itself even mention the issue of being gay.

History Brief history of the modern childlove movement

NAMBLA emerged from the tumultuous political atmosphere of the 1970s, particularly from the leftist wing of the Gay Liberation movement which followed the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York City. Although discussion of gay adult-minor sex did take place, gay rights groups immediately following the Stonewall Riot were more concerned with issues of police harassment, nondiscrimination in employment, health care and other areas.

These were desperate days for the fledgling gay rights movement. Even then, the NAMBLA was consider a fringe group within the gay community

Ostracism

Some gay rights groups immediately following "Stonewall Inn", perceived age-of-consent laws as governmental tools to suppress homosexual behavior rather than as the safeguards against the sexual abuse of small children that they claimed to be. In many states that didn't explicitly criminalize homosexual behavior (the sodomy laws), age-of-consent laws were significantly lower for heterosexual couples than for homosexual couples. For example, in the state of Massachusetts, "Lawrence v. Texas", the age of consent for heterosexual couples was as low as 13 (with parental approval) but was 18 for homosexual men.

The relative acceptance or indifference to opposition of the age-of-consent began to change at the same time as accusations that gays were child pornographers and child molesters became common. Judianne Densen-Gerber, founder of the New York drug rehabilitation center Odyssey House, argued that gays were responsible for child pornography. In 1977 former beauty queen Anita Bryant staked a similar position, starting the "Save Our Children" campaign. "The recruitment of our children," she argued, "is absolutely necessary for the survival and growth of homosexuality."

You are dishonestly, or perhaps ignorantly, relying on ancient history by invoking NAMBLA

In 1980 a group called the ā€œLesbian Caucus ā€“ Lesbian Gay Pride March Committeeā€ distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. And in the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLAā€™s participation in gay pride parades, prompting Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming ā€œNAMBLA walks with meā€ as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics," opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. Today almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

Here is more:

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights." NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."

And more:

In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

Today

More recently, media reports have suggested that for practical purposes the group no longer exists and that it consists only of a web site maintained by a few enthusiasts. NAMBLA maintains a web site at NAMBLA that shows addresses in New York and San Francisco and a phone contact in New York, and offers publications for sale, including the NAMBLA Bulletin.

NAMBLA is identified as a lobby group in Jon Stewart's America: The Book A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction (2004), and is also alluded to on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, often tagged on to an existing lobby group's acronym for the parody.

Gay rights groups opposed to NAMBLA contend that their reason for disavowing NAMBLA has always been their sharing of the general public's disdain for pedophilia and child sexual abuse (as expressed in issues statements). These gay rights groups reject NAMBLA's claims of an analogy between the campaign for gay and lesbian equality and the abolition of age-of-consent laws, and view NAMBLA's rhetoric about "the sexual rights of youth" as a cover for its members' "real agenda".

Now read this and tell me that they are not a bunch of crazy sick fucks. I will tell you that few if any gay men agree with this tripe: Frequently Asked Questions About NAMBLA and Man/Boy Love

Give the NAMBLA shit a rest!

Selling Homosexuality to America and the World [https://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/student_life/studentorgs/lawreview/docs/issues/v14n2/Vol. 14, No. 2, 8 Rondeau.pdf] , at the initial stages of the campaign in the 1970s, seemed an impossible task. The concept of Gay Marriage for instance - Even the most functionally ignorant Liberal would have scoffed at the idea .Today , nearly 40 years later it's becoming a reality. What the electorate has rejected time and time again the Gay and Liberal activists have been forcing on society, against the will of the people, through Liberal infested Kangaroo judicial systems.

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit.
[1972 Gay Rights Platform]

Recruit Children

Homosexual adoption via "non-discrimination laws"

Gay Agenda Defined
This is nothing but fear mongering bullshit propaganda. Some of it is complete bullshit while some predictions are actually positive changes that they tried to put a negative spin on

The Reality : Promoting gay rights and equality through "non-discrimination laws"

The reality: What the fuck does that mean? Is it a vailed reference to AIDS research and treatment which is not exclusively a gay issue?

The reality: Yes we have same sex marriage. Forced on society? Really. Has anyone been forced to get gay married? Has there been any negative impact on society because of it? Please explain.

Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit. [1972 Gay Rights Platform]

The reality. It has not happened and there is no movement advocating plural marriage

The reality: It has not happened. However, there are age of consent laws that are way too low in some state dominated by hicks and religious fanatics that pre date the gay rights movement

Same as above

What the fuck does that even mean?? What is sexual morality. Reasonable people would say that sexual activity that is between consenting adults is moral and everything else is not

Recruit Children

The reality: Itā€™s complete hateful bullshit . I keep hearing people Say that gays have to recruit children because they canā€™t have children of their own . That is just the clearest evidence that there is of the utter stupidity of people who spew that crap. Gay people can and do have children, and most gay people are born to straight people

Schools are teaching tolerance and acceptance of people who are of a different sexual orientation or are experiencing gender dysphoria. Children are very aware of these issues and may be experiencing feeing that they donā€™t understand or that frighten them. Educators have an obligation to deal with these issues. The goal is to promote understanding and acceptance of others, and oneself to curb bigotry, bullying and self-destructive behavior. If that is what you mean by ā€œpromoting the gay agenda and have a problem with it, tough shit

The reality: Gays are now allowed to join the Boy Scouts. That is fighting discrimination, it is not infiltration

Homosexual adoption via "non-discrimination laws"\

The reality: Gays do adopt and make fine parents. There is a mountain of evidence to support that. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise

The reality: The fight discrimination

That shit again? See above

The reality: Itā€™s bullshit. No one is stifling free speech unless by free speech you mean hate speech and incitement to violence

The reality: Adults are free to put themselves through whatever hell that they choose if they succumb to the fear and guilt heaped upon them by the knuckle dragging bigots

The reality: Every major psychological organization, and the majority of mental health professionals agree that ā€œreparative therapyā€ is harmful and should not be imposed on children

The reality: More bullshit. How have gays worked for that and more importantly what would their motives be. Many gays are in fact religious

The reality: It just gets stupider. Gays fought for the right to marry and adopt children so that they can have families and fully participate in society

The reality: To fucking stupid to comment on

Same as above

You are conflating long windedness with intelligent discord - there is not a single coherent cohesive thought from you in that post - you get n F

You have them all? I think you're full of shit
No pal - you don't think at all ...

Take it easy on Progressive Pee - he contracted a brain eating parasite - can't even fix that with duct tape ...

"DEMOCRAT HOUSE CANDIDATE SUPPORTS BEASTIALITY

Beastiality: A word describing sex between a human and an animal.

The Young Turks Cenk Uyger has decided to throw his hat into the ring for California's 25th district seat, which was recently vacated with the resignation of Katie Hill after her sexual exploits, including naked pictures and threesomes, were made public.

From The Blaze:

Uyger is running for Congress in the open California 25th district that became vacant after former Democratic Rep. Katie Hill resigned following allegations that she had an improper relationship with a legislative aide. Since Uyger announced his candidacy two weeks ago, the creator and host of the Young Turks show has been slammed with accusations of misogyny over past comments on his program.

Now the congressional candidate faces another sex-related scandal ā€” only this time it does not involve humans.

"I would legalize bestiality"

A 2013 video emerged Tuesday afternoon of Uyger telling co-host Ana Kasparian that he would legalize bestiality if he had the power to do so.
You can see a clip of him making the argument in favor of beastiality at approximately the 1:49 minute mark in the video below.
Proof America Has Crossed Over Into The Twilight Zone - The "Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything The American Public Believes Is False"

This is a recognized candidate on the Democrat Party ticket, one who had a show on Democrat outlet, MSNBC.

Forum List

Back