Yale Sex Workshop says not to Judge Beastiality and Incest...

Sex Weekend was organized by a board of :doubt:seven students.

So some students devised an extracurricular activity involving discussions of sex?

And this is newsworthy, why?

So some students devised an extracurricular activity involving discussions of sex?

And this is newsworthy, why?

:rofl:

You sent that Question to the Yale Daily News, correct?...

:)

peace...

Well to the YALE community it IS news.

To the rest of us?

Not remotely worthy of our consideration.

^Part of the Problem... You are one of the Societal Anarchists I refer to in another Thread.

:)

peace...

Homosexuality is the gateway behavior that leads to sick and abnormal sexual perversions.......... :doubt:

Homosexuality doesn't lead to any kind of behavior other than homosexuality. But, once homosexuality is accepted as normal behavior it absolutely opens the door for any other kind of abnormal behavior to demand its own acceptance.

Homosexuality is the gateway behavior that leads to sick and abnormal sexual perversions.......... :doubt:

Homosexuality doesn't lead to any kind of behavior other than homosexuality. But, once homosexuality is accepted as normal behavior it absolutely opens the door for any other kind of abnormal behavior to demand its own acceptance.

Not so sure about that, because at some point a majority of homosexuals will say "uh whoa, too far thier buddy." It happened previously with NAMBLA, and I doubt a majority will get on the incest/beastiality bandwagon.

Now plural marriage on the other hand is something we may see next.

Not so sure about that, because at some point a majority of homosexuals will say "uh whoa, too far thier buddy." It happened previously with NAMBLA, and I doubt a majority will get on the incest/beastiality bandwagon.

There's the mistake. At some point every deviant group will say uh whoa, that's too far. Every deviant group wants a line. They just want the line drawn after their deviance. The people who want acceptance for beastiality wouldn't necessarily want necrophilia, that's up the necrophiliacs to demand.

You know what happened with NAMBLA? Pedophilia is now considered a sexual orientation just like homosexuality. That's what happened and it didn't happen without the full support of homosexuals.

There's the mistake. At some point every deviant group will say uh whoa, that's too far. Every deviant group wants a line. They just want the line drawn after their deviance. The people who want acceptance for beastiality wouldn't necessarily want necrophilia, that's up the necrophiliacs to demand.

You know what happened with NAMBLA? Pedophilia is now considered a sexual orientation just like homosexuality. That's what happened and it didn't happen without the full support of homosexuals.

The issue isnt the people in the group, considering how small the group is. Its thier supporters in the main group, i.e. heterosexuals, that sypathize with thier positions.

The majority of the people in the main who support normalization of homosexual relationships will hop off the bandwagon for bestiality, and incest, and other things. Even a majority of homosexuals jump of the bandwagon on these items.

The issue isnt the people in the group, considering how small the group is. Its thier supporters in the main group, i.e. heterosexuals, that sypathize with thier positions.

The majority of the people in the main who support normalization of homosexual relationships will hop off the bandwagon for bestiality, and incest, and other things. Even a majority of homosexuals jump of the bandwagon on these items.

Oh please. If that was true, Yale wouldn't be having a beastiality workshop propagandizing the normalcy of the practice. Harvard would never have an Incest Fest celetrating incest. Not to even mention that all of those progressive European nations that liberals admire so much have already legalized beastiality.

We're becoming Caligula's Rome.

"Not every religion has to have St. Augustine's attitude to sex. Why even in our culture marriages are celebrated in a church, everyone present knows what is going to happen that night, but that doesn't prevent it being a religious ceremony." Ludwig Wittgenstein

It always strikes me as hilarious how some conservatives find sex in all its many dimensions aberrant. One would think conservatives and other prudes were all immaculate conceptions. Even you passionless wingnuts were born of passion, desire, that dirty lovely act. Most men from early adolescence to old age think of sex every time a third thought occurs. I once heard a journalist say what he liked about growing into late middle age was that he didn't think of sex so frequently. I thought that interesting but now think I may require senility. You guys are so weird getting your panties up over frank discussions of sexual behaviors. Listen to me, when an impure thought of any nature occurs to you, think of how happy you'll all be in conservative heaven where all you do is whine about change.

"In 1958 the Mississippi state legislature categorized voyeurism as an exclusively male crime, thereby exempting women from prosecution as Peeping Toms, A Peeping Tom, the lawmakers decreed, was "any male person who enters upon real property. . . and thereafter pries or peeps through a window. . . for the lewd, licentious, and indecent purpose of spying upon the occupants thereof."

In 1969 the Danish government legalized the sale and distribution of all forms of sexually explicit materials. The revolutionary action failed to prompt the outbreak of sex crimes many had predicted.

Sexual intercourse takes place about 2778 times around the world every 5 seconds."

Last edited:
"Not every religion has to have St. Augustine's attitude to sex. Why even in our culture marriages are celebrated in a church, everyone present knows what is going to happen that night, but that doesn't prevent it being a religious ceremony." Ludwig Wittgenstein

It always strikes me as hilarious how some conservatives find sex in all its many dimensions aberrant. One would think conservatives and other prudes were all immaculate conceptions. Even you passionless wingnuts were born of passion, desire, that dirty lovely act. Most men from early adolescence to old age think of sex every time a third thought occurs. I once heard a journalist say what he liked about growing into late middle age was that he didn't think of sex so frequently. I thought that interesting but now think I may require senility. You guys are so weird getting your panties up over frank discussions of sexual behaviors. Listen to me, when an impure thought of any nature occurs to you, think of how happy you'll all be in conservative heaven where all you do is whine about change.

"In 1958 the Mississippi state legislature categorized voyeurism as an exclusively male crime, thereby exempting women from prosecution as Peeping Toms, A Peeping Tom, the lawmakers decreed, was "any male person who enters upon real property. . . and thereafter pries or peeps through a window. . . for the lewd, licentious, and indecent purpose of spying upon the occupants thereof."

In 1969 the Danish government legalized the sale and distribution of all forms of sexually explicit materials. The revolutionary action failed to prompt the outbreak of sex crimes many had predicted.

Sexual intercourse takes place about 2778 times around the world every 5 seconds."

The point you are trying to make is that beastiality should be considered just another form of normal sexuality. Yes, that's the point we are trying to make.

Forum List

Back