Yale College Republicans Hold BBQ Near Hunger Strike To Taunt Protesters

We don't protest, we don't riot, we do not stop traffic in the street, we don't destroy public and private property to express our views. Here is how we handle things :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You mean the hunger strike that never was except in name only, what kind of hunger strike allows you to eat if you get hungry? That shows the kind of commitment the snowflakes have.

it's the same way they protest. They make mayhem and then are shocked when they are arrested.

MLK did protesting right, he protested, got arrested, served his time, then was right back out there protesting again.

Of course he had a real cause to fight for, these current idiots have only "I'm not getting my way feh feh feh" as their protest point.

I didn't even know colleges paid grad students or provided them health care and now they want more, no wonder we have professional students.

If you are a TA or part of some research grant, you usually get $$. It also depends on the subject. Engineering and Hard Science Grad Students working under Grants usually get stipends.

We don't protest, we don't riot, we do not stop traffic in the street, we don't destroy public and private property to express our views. Here is how we handle things :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You mean the hunger strike that never was except in name only, what kind of hunger strike allows you to eat if you get hungry? That shows the kind of commitment the snowflakes have.

it's the same way they protest. They make mayhem and then are shocked when they are arrested.

MLK did protesting right, he protested, got arrested, served his time, then was right back out there protesting again.

Of course he had a real cause to fight for, these current idiots have only "I'm not getting my way feh feh feh" as their protest point.

I didn't even know colleges paid grad students or provided them health care and now they want more, no wonder we have professional students.

If you are a TA or part of some research grant, you usually get $$. It also depends on the subject. Engineering and Hard Science Grad Students working under Grants usually get stipends.
I was a grad student in Industrial Engineering in the early 90s. I got paid a little over 10 bucks an hour (for 20 hours a week) for being the TA for the freshman engineering FORTRAN classes. Also, my tuition was cut to about $350 per semester.

Evidently they're aren't satisfied because that's why they're on strike.

Forum List

Back