Yale College Republicans Hold BBQ Near Hunger Strike To Taunt Protesters

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
We don't protest, we don't riot, we do not stop traffic in the street, we don't destroy public and private property to express our views. Here is how we handle things :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I dig it. Back in my college days Jeanne Kirkpatrick was speaking on our campus. A bunch of unwashed hippies decided to protest her speech ON OUR CAMPUS. As sooN as we got wind of their permit to assemble on our campus we quickly organized a counter protest. Being students on campus we didn't require a permit. We shouted those smelly, unwashed unemployed derelicts down in a serious way. It was way kewl.

We don't protest, we don't riot, we do not stop traffic in the street, we don't destroy public and private property to express our views. Here is how we handle things :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Non-violent, and very cheeky.

I'm not sure what is better, the idea of how some of the leftards reacted to it.

You mean the hunger strike that never was except in name only, what kind of hunger strike allows you to eat if you get hungry? That shows the kind of commitment the snowflakes have.

That's some funny shit right there :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Democrats going on a hunger strike? yah? isnt it the overweight/lazy/unemployed democrats that cant go 24 hours without a trip to McDonalds/BK/Arbys/Wendys/KFC,,,etc? Claiming they will go on a hunger strike is like a hungry/wild wolfe claiming to go on a hunger strike while standing next to Micheal Moore

ROFLMAO! Awesome ! Droz would be proud of 'em.:D

"You passed out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon on Earth Day. You installed speed bumps on the handicapped ramps and, most recently, you dumped 100 pounds of... MEAT on a peaceful vegan protest!" -- President Garcia-Thompson, PCU

You mean the hunger strike that never was except in name only, what kind of hunger strike allows you to eat if you get hungry? That shows the kind of commitment the snowflakes have.

it's the same way they protest. They make mayhem and then are shocked when they are arrested.

MLK did protesting right, he protested, got arrested, served his time, then was right back out there protesting again.

Of course he had a real cause to fight for, these current idiots have only "I'm not getting my way feh feh feh" as their protest point.

That's some funny shit right there :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Democrats going on a hunger strike? yah? isnt it the overweight/lazy/unemployed democrats that cant go 24 hours without a trip to McDonalds/BK/Arbys/Wendys/KFC,,,etc? Claiming they will go on a hunger strike is like a hungry/wild wolfe claiming to go on a hunger strike while standing next to Micheal Moore

Plus I bet not a one cancelled their food stamp card.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Awwww Timmy, you see there? You leftists have no sense of humor.

Please, these are the same people that think if a guy decides to put on a dress, that makes him a woman. They can be on a hunger strike and eat because they can relate to those who had real hunger strikes. Lol.

Wonder how many wondered over to the republican BBQ for their hunger strike break?

it's the same way they protest. They make mayhem and then are shocked when they are arrested.

MLK did protesting right, he protested, got arrested, served his time, then was right back out there protesting again.

Of course he had a real cause to fight for, these current idiots have only "I'm not getting my way feh feh feh" as their protest point.

I didn't even know colleges paid grad students or provided them health care and now they want more, no wonder we have professional students.

Forum List

Back