Anyone see Jimmy Kimmel just now?

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
What a monologue. From start to finish, all he did was explain that his newborn baby son was born with a heart disease that he went into heart surgery for, and came out bouncing. He was crying the entire time. He'll need follow up surgery when he's a tad older, 3-6 months, and as a teen, replacement for the little valve they've put in there last week. But the munchkin is doing great.

I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon. If you have a moment to watch it, take a moment and do so.

It was ironic, his first guest was Dr Oz, who was booked months prior and just happened to be the first guest on his first show back after his baby had the surgery. Dr Oz is a heart surgeon and explained what they did to fix the babys heart. And told Jimmy that there is no reason that his son won't grown up completely normally. Dr Oz said this surgery was unimaginable 50 years ago. And now look at what we can do.

God bless our doctors and nurses!

Update: Here it is if you want to watch it.

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Newborn Son's Open Heart Surgery in Emotional Monologue

Last edited:
I'll be watching him tomorrow night because Alison Krauss will be his musical guest. :) :) :)

God bless you and her and Jimmy and his family always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

I'll say it: For a people no longer capable of logic & reason, it's perfect that a late night comedian just decided our health care policy.

He does makes Cobert look like slimy disgusting cowardly snake in the grass.

Idiot. The entire point he made was that you nutbags are on the wrong side of history when it comes to health care. Trumpcare sucks
Only an idiot would say something sucks that he has not even seen. Wait and see what it says. Idiot.

why doesn't Jimmy Kimmel spend time with his kid insteada using his show for politics?

He was crying his little heart out when he should have been telling jokes or else called it a night and let the network run reruns.

Idiot. The entire point he made was that you nutbags are on the wrong side of history when it comes to health care. Trumpcare sucks
Only an idiot would say something sucks that he has not even seen. Wait and see what it says. Idiot.

You don't know what it says? Why not? I do.

You should be a bit more inquisitive. You are happy to let the house vote and you don't know what it says?

Sorry Jimmy Kimmel: your sad story doesn't obligate me or anybody else to pay for somebody else's health care.

what Kimmel should have said: "Shame on us all for burying our kids with all this amoral government debt."

11,000 Americans retire every day. We're living into our 90's. Instead of debating how to pay for all that health care we watch Kimmel

What a monologue. From start to finish, all he did was explain that his newborn baby son was born with a heart disease that he went into heart surgery for, and came out bouncing. He was crying the entire time. He'll need follow up surgery when he's a tad older, 3-6 months, and as a teen, replacement for the little valve they've put in there last week. But the munchkin is doing great.

I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon. If you have a moment to watch it, take a moment and do so.

It was ironic, his first guest was Dr Oz, who was booked months prior and just happened to be the first guest on his first show back after his baby had the surgery. Dr Oz is a heart surgeon and explained what they did to fix the babys heart. And told Jimmy that there is no reason that his son won't grown up completely normally. Dr Oz said this surgery was unimaginable 50 years ago. And now look at what we can do.

God bless our doctors and nurses!

Update: Here it is if you want to watch it.

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Newborn Son's Open Heart Surgery in Emotional Monologue

No, nobody cares, broadcast media is dead, Tucker is on.

Forum List

Back