Yahoo is cancelling its message boards.

Yahoo needs to dump it's email system too. It sucks and never works half the time.

I told yahoo all i get is a blank white page...and I even sent them a screen shot of it. Shows I have mail until I click on the mailbox..then I see the tabs in the background but it looks like someone laid a white sheet of paper over the top. Can't read anything. Know what they said? Open it with another browser. Um. Duh. I did. It is not my browser. It is their sucky system. I no longer use yahoo now for email. I switched back to AOL.

I use google chrome for my home page. From there, I check yahoo news, aol news, here, other boards, etc.

I like yahoo news page. I joined 2 user groups in yahoo, years ago but, hardly ever go there anymore because its been replaced by a forum or I got the info I wanted already

I like yahoo news page. I joined 2 user groups in yahoo, years ago but, hardly ever go there anymore because its been replaced by a forum or I got the info I wanted already

I like their news page as well, but the mail system barely works, and the message boards are not moderated and infested with trolls who, in some cases, seem to have hundreds of yahoo accounts. So if they get banned for trolling, they just open or switch to another account.

Oddly, you can't embed pics or videos either. Very old-school.

The bots use @yahoo.com, so Yahoo doesn't block them. I get - well got tons of spam emails from the bots. I finally blocked all incoming @yahoo.com mail.

My inbox works fine, I never had a blank page.

I never found the Yahoo message boards all that good I liked AOL message board and they got rid of there's.

I posted at aol for nearly 5 yrs. I really liked their format, and the fact that we could make our sigs just how we wanted....I searched for other boards where friends and foes said they were going to be...didn't care for any of the boards they ended up at....I was referred here by a very good friend....so far, I like this place. :)

I like it here better now, too. It's still busy but not so busy where I can't keep up. And it doesn't seem so...well, mean as it was.

Forum List

Back