xmas for pets?

Greg Bernhardt

www.physics*****s.com
Dec 8, 2006
anyone getting their pets an xmas present? I just give my cat more treats and maybe some good wet food.

I must really be pathetic..

My cats have their own daybed with tiny stockings hanging from the posts, tiny pillows for the corners, they have their own 2' lighted, and fully decorated tree that they can trash as they see fit, complete with tree skirt, and they get all new toys...

I must really be pathetic..

My cats have their own daybed with tiny stockings hanging from the posts, tiny pillows for the corners, they have their own 2' lighted, and fully decorated tree that they can trash as they see fit, complete with tree skirt, and they get all new toys...

i think its cute :)

My pets could give a damn about presents, they just want to be around there pets(the people) that is all that matters. When my daughter was young she'd have to get all of them something.

Our dog usually gets something small. A new collar or leash. One year he got a new bed, which he didn't even use. He likes to sleep on the tile by the stairs.

We just got out 2 kids a dog each for Christmas. They dont know abou them and wont get them until the 3rd. Cant wait!!!

Forum List

Back