Don't Get Your Pets Vaccinated For Awhile....WEF Wants Them Dead

So they have to kill Trump or throw him in prison to keep him from reversing that nonsense.
Those options are on the table. They are in the process of railroading him into prison now, and if He is elected, they will not let him serve. They know that he will undo every move toward the Reset of 2030 that the Democrats have made.

Software is telling me, you posted your thread in the Rubber Room. We only merge threads, when duplicates are in the same sub-forums.

Staff doesn't move threads around, from the sub-forums that members placed them in, unless there is good cause.
The fact that this is a crazy conspiracy theory in the regular areas notwithstanding?

The fact that this is a crazy conspiracy theory in the regular areas notwithstanding?
Anything you are too stoopid, or uneducated about? You just created strawmen about. Noice.

Last edited:

Environmental impact of diets for dogs and cats​

Those options are on the table. They are in the process of railroading him into prison now, and if He is elected, they will not let him serve. They know that he will undo every move toward the Reset of 2030 that the Democrats have made.

The terror is so entertaining.

Anything you are too stoopid, or uneducated about? You just created strawmen about. Noice.

I'm not talking about the virus, I'm talking about accusing vaccines and china as the cause of it.

Talk about"creating a strawman"

Crap on a crutch, man. Look in a mirror occasionally.

That's it. Keep holding on to your fantasies.

That's all libroids are any good at.

If you can't prove your point on any current issue....you can always resort to ancient history to support your false claims, until the corrupt media can bail you out once again with another pack of lies.

Last edited:
That's it. Keep holding on to your fantasies.

That's all libroids are any good at.

If you can't prove your point on any current issue....you can always resort to ancient history to support your false claims until the corrupt media can bail you out once again with another pack of lies.

Best new portmanteau I've EVER seen!

But I think there needs to be an "h" in there somewhere.

CNN —
Our four-legged friends don’t drive gas-guzzling SUVs or use energy-sucking appliances, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a climate impact. In fact, researchers have showed that pets play a significant role in the climate crisis.

OK, first of all, researchers "have showed?" Quickly becoming my pet peeve, along with "based off." Learn to English if you're going to be a journalist, FFS. Second of all, it is incredibly silly. Pets are a tiny fraction of the animals on Earth. If - and it is a big if - they had evidence that raising animals contributes to global warming, chickens and cows are the windmills they should be tilting at.

I have to wonder why they think that the processes required to raise insects and process them into Soylent whatever will not cause their feared "greenhouse gases" just as much as raising pigs.

This research about pets warming the Earth, I assume it was sponsored by American tax dollars? Either at our universities or funded by the UN, which is subsidized by servers waiting tables and paying taxes on tips whether they get them or not, or by mortgaging our grandchildren's paychecks?

That's why the spending spree has to be stopped. Part of our budget should be that the United States pays no more than 10% of the United Nations' funding, and that for every dollar the UN spends on climate research aimed at making the U.S. the villain on the world stage we deduct a dime, so that we are not paying our 10% of that research.

Forum List

Back