WTH? Who goes on national television and does this???

OP stated himself that is what he is. Hillary's flunky. And a damn stupid one at that.
I have let you know there is redundancy in your post.

Anyone who is a proud obama voter or Hillary flunky are not only stupid, but in fact deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their face.
So says the anonymous internet bad ass. LOL.

Go finish the warm milk and cookies mommy brought down to the basement for you.
STFU, why are you defending the cowardly yellow backed OP anyway? Is he your "bitch"?
You cranky, bitter, old, uneducated white men sure do get up early in the morning to bitch and moan. LOL. So sad.
And here comes the teammate wth the name calling. This isn't a tantrum you're seeing; but rather a strategy. If they can turn it into a pissing contest, they hope to have posters forget the fail from the beginning of the thread. If successful; late comers to the thread will overlook the cowardice which is on full display from earlier in the thread.
I'm not sure where the fail is.

There's video of the guy saying what he said. Do you feel the video is rigged?

Anyone who is a proud obama voter or Hillary flunky are not only stupid, but in fact deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their face.

STFU, why are you defending the cowardly yellow backed OP anyway? Is he your "bitch"?
You cranky, bitter, old, uneducated white men sure do get up early in the morning to bitch and moan. LOL. So sad.
And here comes the teammate wth the name calling. This isn't a tantrum you're seeing; but rather a strategy. If they can turn it into a pissing contest, they hope to have posters forget the fail from the beginning of the thread. If successful; late comers to the thread will overlook the cowardice which is on full display from earlier in the thread.

CNN is rigged. You haven't noticed?

What does that have to do with what he said? Was he coerced into denying the poll numbers?

What does that have to do with what he said? Was he coerced into denying the poll numbers?
He denied it was a crisis or shakeup. If you can't understand the posts why respond to prove it?

He denied it was a crisis or shakeup. If you can't understand the posts why respond to prove it?
Do you think I won't notice you avoiding the point of the video? It's nice and clear in the OP:

Keilar: "Well let me ask you about this -- so you say it's not a shake up, but you guys are down. And it makes sense that there would ... "
Cohen interjects: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. Most of them. All of them."
Cohen: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. I just told you -- I answered your question."
Cohen: "Which polls?"
Keilar: "All of them."

You provide a perfect example of why it's so difficult to communicate with partisan ideologues: You just won't be honest.

Do you think I won't notice you avoiding the point of the video? It's nice and clear in the OP:

Keilar: "Well let me ask you about this -- so you say it's not a shake up, but you guys are down. And it makes sense that there would ... "

You provide a perfect example of why it's so difficult to communicate with partisan ideologues: You just won't be honest.
Wrong, asshole. As always. The point is the CNN operative was being nasty and polemic. You spew nothing BUT garbage.

Wrong, asshole. As always. The point is the CNN operative was being nasty and polemic. You spew nothing BUT garbage.
Okay, I know how the game is played. Keep avoiding what he said.

I addressed the point, you lying smearing shit stain. Being down 6 points on average this early doesn't demonstrate desperation. Nor does it prove a shakeup because a new guy was brought in. It's a liberal lie and it's why you prefer it. You're nothing but a lying piece of shit.

I addressed the point, you lying smearing shit stain. Being down 6 points on average this early doesn't demonstrate desperation. Nor does it prove a shakeup because a new guy was brought in. It's a liberal lie and it's why you prefer it. You're nothing but a lying piece of shit.
You folks would deny that lemons are yellow if you thought it helped you spin out of a corner.

I quoted the OP, I focused on what was said, this story ("says who???") is all over the place. You got nasty. I'm used to it.

You folks would deny that lemons are yellow if you thought it helped you spin out of a corner.

I quoted the OP, I focused on what was said, this story ("says who???") is all over the place. You got nasty. I'm used to it.
You folks? I focused on the story too but you preferred to lie about it. It's what you do.

What kind of response did he expect from "Says who"?

He really set himself up on that one

Yesterday a CNN anchor, Brianna Keilar, was interviewing Michael Cohen, special counsel at the Trump Organization.

"Cohen blasted her word choice. "I've got to stop you for one second. There's no shake-up. Look at the words that you use and you blast at the bottom in your banner," he said on CNN's "Situation Room." "There are no desperate measures. The campaign is on its way to victory, and yet you still use these ridiculous words in order to incite something. Please understand that nobody is buying into it anymore."

The following exchange then occurred:

Really? An attorney, one of Trump's attorneys asks a question, gets a direct answer and repeats the question. Was the man on drugs or drunk? Watch for yourself. (It's the second video on the linked page.) Who willfully agrees to be interviewed on national television and does that?
Hey 320 Years, I'm told here that this thread is not about the "says who?" quote, but that it's about how "he denied it was a crisis or shakeup".

What is the thread about?

Oh the video isn't rigged.
The problem is the dumb blonde bimbo does what most idiots like her do... "EVERYONE DOES IT! "ALL THE POLLS"!
I'd ask her myself WHICH polls?

Then I'd tell her ALL the POLLS count more Democrats who will ALWAYS choose Democrat rather then be honest.
How about this statement:
ALL THE POLLS USE MORE DEMOCRATS then GOP thus the poll is ALWAYS SKEWED!
Based on these two examples:
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump
So hundreds of polls from 100 different pollsters all find there are more Democrats then GOP counted in the polls.

YET is this TRUE as to what Gallup shows as a history of voters as of 2016 Gallup says only 3% MORE identify as Democrats
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

galluptieddemosGOP.png

ALL THE POLLSTERS SHOW they count MORE DEMOCRATS then GOP!

Yesterday a CNN anchor, Brianna Keilar, was interviewing Michael Cohen, special counsel at the Trump Organization.

"Cohen blasted her word choice. "I've got to stop you for one second. There's no shake-up. Look at the words that you use and you blast at the bottom in your banner," he said on CNN's "Situation Room." "There are no desperate measures. The campaign is on its way to victory, and yet you still use these ridiculous words in order to incite something. Please understand that nobody is buying into it anymore."

Really? An attorney, one of Trump's attorneys asks a question, gets a direct answer and repeats the question. Was the man on drugs or drunk? Watch for yourself. (It's the second video on the linked page.) Who willfully agrees to be interviewed on national television and does that?
Hey 320 Years, I'm told here that this thread is not about the "says who?" quote, but that it's about how "he denied it was a crisis or shakeup".

It's about the "says who?" repetition and the specific form of incoherence displayed by an ostensibly sane and "on the ball" representative asking that question and upon receiving a direct answer to it, repeating it. The "you guys are down" is merely the statement that initially catalyzed the man asking "says who?"

Good lord. I took the time to explain fully why the "says who?" repetition is just ridiculous, and I got accused of having difficulties with brevity. Obviously someone didn't read that post, or if they did, didn't comprehend it just as they failed to comprehend that "you guys are down" isn't the thematically relevant remark for the thread.

It's about the "says who?" repetition and the specific form of incoherence displayed by an ostensibly sane and "on the ball" representative asking that question and upon receiving a direct answer to it, repeating it. The "you guys are down" is merely the statement that initially catalyzed the man asking "says who?"

Good lord. I took the time to explain fully why the "says who?" repetition is just ridiculous, and I got accused of having difficulties with brevity. Obviously someone didn't read that post, or if they did, didn't comprehend it just as they failed to comprehend that "you guys are down" isn't the thematically relevant remark for the thread.
He's just avoiding and denying.

Thanks for proving my point.

Your thoughts, Iceweasel ?

You evidently have difficulty with brevity

And you seem to have trouble with polls. Which polls you like showing DonAld ahead?

And you don't think Trumps attorney should know what polls say what? Like the attorney wasn't smart enough to know that question would come up.

Weird the excuse making you trump lovers will use. Practice for the big blow out in November eh?

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the fact that there are oodles of polls. Not all polls are conducted the same way, these differences are worth noting. I say that not because I have "trouble" with polls. I have trouble with blanket comments that lack meaning.

What is "weird" is that you assume I am a Trump lover. You are wrong. Sadly, you are consistent.

???? What are you talking about. Not one of the major polls taken between 23-July-2016 and 17-August-2016 have Trump ahead of Mrs. Clinton. The man asked "who says?" and received the reply "the polls. All of them." That's a very clear response that's also factually and precisely accurate.

upload_2016-8-18_12-1-19.png

And you seem to have trouble with polls. Which polls you like showing DonAld ahead?

And you don't think Trumps attorney should know what polls say what? Like the attorney wasn't smart enough to know that question would come up.

Weird the excuse making you trump lovers will use. Practice for the big blow out in November eh?

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the fact that there are oodles of polls. Not all polls are conducted the same way, these differences are worth noting. I say that not because I have "trouble" with polls. I have trouble with blanket comments that lack meaning.

What is "weird" is that you assume I am a Trump lover. You are wrong. Sadly, you are consistent.

???? What are you talking about. Not one of the major polls taken between 23-July-2016 and 17-August-2016 have Trump ahead of Mrs. Clinton. The man asked "who says?" and received the reply "the polls. All of them." That's a very clear response that's also factually and precisely accurate.

View attachment 85981
AND ALL THOSE POLLS ARE MADE UP OF MORE DEMOCRATS THEN GOP!
If you don't believe me believe this:
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate. HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.
Which if the pollsters statistical adjustment was correct should NOT be a 5.1% advantage but less then 3% due to this

Gallup says differently.
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...versus GOP which is 26%
3% difference...not the SIX POINTS that the above article states.
historyDemsGopdemocgrahic.png

View attachment 85981
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate. HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.
Which if the pollsters statistical adjustment was correct should NOT be a 5.1% advantage but less then 3% due to this

Gallup says differently.
View attachment 85983
This same argument was made in 2012. Pollsters do this for a living.

It doesn't matter who responded to the polls. The question the man asked who says Trump is behind. The answer he received was all the polls say he's behind. He got an accurate and direct answer to the question he asked and he repeated the question as though the woman had not answered his question. Nothing in the exchange between the Ms. Keilar and Mr. Cohen had to do with that. It wasn't even a complex topic, nor was the exchange itself complex.

View attachment 85981

Gallup says differently.
View attachment 85983
This same argument was made in 2012. Pollsters do this for a living.

Red:
That's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with Mr. Cohen being so incoherent during the interview that he sat there and repeated a simple question for which he'd just received a direct answer.

Forum List

Back