WTH? Who goes on national television and does this???

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Yesterday a CNN anchor, Brianna Keilar, was interviewing Michael Cohen, special counsel at the Trump Organization.

"Cohen blasted her word choice. "I've got to stop you for one second. There's no shake-up. Look at the words that you use and you blast at the bottom in your banner," he said on CNN's "Situation Room." "There are no desperate measures. The campaign is on its way to victory, and yet you still use these ridiculous words in order to incite something. Please understand that nobody is buying into it anymore."

The following exchange then occurred:

Keilar: "Well let me ask you about this -- so you say it's not a shake up, but you guys are down. And it makes sense that there would ... "
Cohen interjects: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. Most of them. All of them."
Cohen: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. I just told you -- I answered your question."
Cohen: "Which polls?"
Keilar: "All of them."
Really? An attorney, one of Trump's attorneys asks a question, gets a direct answer and repeats the question. Was the man on drugs or drunk? Watch for yourself. (It's the second video on the linked page.) Who willfully agrees to be interviewed on national television and does that?

Looks like we will have to have another concession speech written on the back of a cocktail napkin for the GOP. They can't even roll over and play dead well!!!

This is what you can expect if Trump wins, the people in his close admin will be non talkers and make everyone look like a fool.
Cohen is a real A hole.

Yesterday a CNN anchor, Brianna Keilar, was interviewing Michael Cohen, special counsel at the Trump Organization.

"Cohen blasted her word choice. "I've got to stop you for one second. There's no shake-up. Look at the words that you use and you blast at the bottom in your banner," he said on CNN's "Situation Room." "There are no desperate measures. The campaign is on its way to victory, and yet you still use these ridiculous words in order to incite something. Please understand that nobody is buying into it anymore."

The following exchange then occurred:

Keilar: "Well let me ask you about this -- so you say it's not a shake up, but you guys are down. And it makes sense that there would ... "
Cohen interjects: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. Most of them. All of them."
Cohen: "Says who?"
Keilar: "Polls. I just told you -- I answered your question."
Cohen: "Which polls?"
Keilar: "All of them."
Really? An attorney, one of Trump's attorneys asks a question, gets a direct answer and repeats the question. Was the man on drugs or drunk? Watch for yourself. (It's the second video on the linked page.) Who willfully agrees to be interviewed on national television and does that?
I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for more specifics on the polls after someone has made a declaration based on polls. The guy could have asked the questions better. The talking head could have given a more detailed response.

Isn't this pretty much the sort of reporting one expects on TV?

Paid propaganda stands out like a neon sign here.....
OP stated himself that is what he is. Hillary's flunky. And a damn stupid one at that.
I have let you know there is redundancy in your post.

Anyone who is a proud obama voter or Hillary flunky are not only stupid, but in fact deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their face.

OP stated himself that is what he is. Hillary's flunky. And a damn stupid one at that.

Anyone who is a proud obama voter or Hillary flunky are not only stupid, but in fact deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their face.
This chicken shit OP got called out in the bull ring and is to yellow to show.

This chicken shit OP got called out in the bull ring and is to yellow to show.
I saw that. That's a dyed in the wool lib, Hillary supporter for ya. None of them can stand on thier own two feet. That's the foundation of thier ideology.

So says the anonymous internet bad ass. LOL.

Go finish the warm milk and cookies mommy brought down to the basement for you.

Indeed....

STFU, why are you defending the cowardly yellow backed OP anyway? Is he your "bitch"?

You know Libs live and die by the "pack" mentality, Dark. It's SOP for them. They simply cannot muster strength when alone. Nor can they resist piling on when they see one of thier own foundering badly. Even when they've brought it on themselves. Simply put; they are cowards.

STFU, why are you defending the cowardly yellow backed OP anyway? Is he your "bitch"?
You cranky, bitter, old, uneducated white men sure do get up early in the morning to bitch and moan. LOL. So sad.

Forum List

Back