Wtf?

Enjoy the obstetric care and lactation training the government decided you have to have.
Typical daveman. When he is unable to argue a point, he simply reverts to adolescent attacks. Poor guy is a congenital idiot.
Why should we expect more. Really it is not his fault. Just bad luck.
I understand that you cannot rationally defend Obamacare's requirement for old men to have obstetric and lactation training coverage.

But your inability to think for yourself is not my problem. Deal with it.
So, daveman says:
I understand that you cannot rationally defend Obamacare's requirement for old men to have obstetric and lactation training coverage.

What you can not do is support your accusations. Lets take old mens lactation. If you are having lactation problems, you need to see a doctor, me boy. And there are no requirements for any old men to have lactation training coverage. Though if you are old and lactating, I suspect you should get help IMMEDIATELY.

The ACA does not require old men to have obstetric and lactation training coverage, of course. As I am sure you know. Here is a quote for you to help clear out your clouded mind:

"Additionally, the ACA does not include obstetrics and gynecology as a specialty eligible to receive increased reimbursement for primary care services provided to Medicaid beneficiaries, despite the fact that obstetrician–gynecologists are often the only physicians women see for their primary care and other health needs.
http://www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/Committee_Opinions/Committee_on_Health_Care_for_Underserved_Women/Benefits_to_Women_of_Medicaid_Expansion-Affordable_Care_Act"

Really, most would be ashamed of lies like yours.

Typical daveman. When he is unable to argue a point, he simply reverts to adolescent attacks. Poor guy is a congenital idiot.
Why should we expect more. Really it is not his fault. Just bad luck.

So, daveman says:

What you can not do is support your accusations. Lets take old mens lactation. If you are having lactation problems, you need to see a doctor, me boy. And there are no requirements for any old men to have lactation training coverage. Though if you are old and lactating, I suspect you should get help IMMEDIATELY.

The ACA does not require old men to have obstetric and lactation training coverage, of course. As I am sure you know. Here is a quote for you to help clear out your clouded mind:

"Additionally, the ACA does not include obstetrics and gynecology as a specialty eligible to receive increased reimbursement for primary care services provided to Medicaid beneficiaries, despite the fact that obstetrician–gynecologists are often the only physicians women see for their primary care and other health needs.
http://www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/Committee_Opinions/Committee_on_Health_Care_for_Underserved_Women/Benefits_to_Women_of_Medicaid_Expansion-Affordable_Care_Act"

Really, most would be ashamed of lies like yours.
Looks like I was wrong. I can admit that.

Obama can't, however.

You do know he lied when he said you can keep your coverage if you like it -- period -- right?

...admit that. Obama can't, however.
cTOON1111111111111111111111.gif.cms
...he said you can keep your coverage if you like it -- period -- right?
cToon110777777777777.gif.cms

When do you expect internal migration by medical professionals, strikes and the creation of non-hospital hospitals to really kick in?

When do you expect internal migration by medical professionals, strikes and the creation of non-hospital hospitals to really kick in?
Medical tourism is already big business. The cost differential is huge by just changing jurisdictions --same doctors, same equipment, same skills, but at a tenth of the cost.

My thinking is we may even be seeing hospital ships anchored off the three mile limit. They could be served by lauches or maybe even periodic docking in U.S. ports. Medical cruises.

Medical tourism is already big business. The cost differential is huge by just changing jurisdictions --same doctors, same equipment, same skills, but at a tenth of the cost.

My thinking is we may even be seeing hospital ships anchored off the three mile limit. They could be served by lauches or maybe even periodic docking in U.S. ports. Medical cruises.
Sounds about right. However I am hearing correctly or incorrectly that many big health insurers are sitting out the launch to see if it is possible to bypass Obamacare profitably. The dirty laundry will take time to filter out. However it does seem to be getting worse as the website problems worsen.

Forum List

Back