(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

:doubt:

Seriously, why don't they utilize dogs?

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

Thought you were kidding. . . . .

I find that ridiculous and a waste of good dogs. And they're still complaining.
:lol: He doesn't know what he's talking about. Can you imagine having a dog sniff you all over...how would that be better than a pat down or a full body scan?

Yes. He thinks he is helping to get Sarah Palin get elected to POTUS in 2012. I feel very fortunate to have him on your side of the poitical spectrum. How about you?

why can't he post his opinion ?

Well looks to me like he can. Should we not respond in kind with our opinion.

i didn't see it as 'in kind" anyway i can tell you that there are many entries on google that start out "obama exempts muslims from tsa search"
i still haven't found any direct quotes from the president about it. i am looking at the policy which he did just invoke regarding tsa pat down (search policies and options, apparently you don't have to get the pat down). i can still see the o p as opinion

your dog looks so sad, is she really blind?... i had a blind diabetic dog that lived to be fifteen, she still had a great life !!

Last edited:
:cuckoo: Where do you get these boneheaded ideas. Of course they will be properly searched.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

They are a legit source:

CNSNews.com - About Us

They are and their story seems to be accurate but you got your shit from Floyd not CNSNews. It was a hack job. :eusa_liar:: You should be ashamed. lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
What you people forget is most Airports don't have these Scanning Full Body Machines so a thorough full body pat-down must ensue on these Muslims in order to see if they are carrying a bomb under their burquas and sheet they wear. No exemptions should be made to these unpredictable type of people who should be profiled at all costs to ensure the survival of our fellow Americans.

Airports don’t have to use TSA.

Amid airport anger, GOP takes aim at screening | Washington Examiner

In fact, yesterday there was a link telling people which airports DO have the scaners.

Updated List Of Airports With Full-Body Scanners - The Consumerist

DOMESTIC AIRPORTS:
· Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
· Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL)
· Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)
· Boise Airport (BOI)
· Boston-Logan International (BOS)
· Brownsville-South Padre Island Airport (BRO)
· Buffalo-Niagara International (BUF)
· Charlotte Douglas International (CLT)
· Chicago-O’Hare Airport (ORD)
· Columbus International Airport (CMH)
· Corpus Christi International Airport (CRP)
· Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport (DFW)
· Denver International Airport (DEN)
· Detroit Metro Wayne County Airport (DTW)
· Harrisburg International Airport (HIA)
· Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
· Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
· Laredo International Airport (LRD)
· Las Vegas-McCarran Airport (LAS)
· Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
· McAllen-Miller International Airport (MFE)
· Memphis International Airport (MEM)
· Miami International Airport (MIA)
· Milwaukee Mitchell Airport (MKE)
· Nashville International AIrport (BNA)
· Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
· Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
· Providence-T.F. Green International (PVD)
· Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
· Richmond International Airport (RIC)
· Rochester International Airport (RST)
· Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
· San Diego International Airport (SAN)
· San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
· Tampa International Airport (TPA)
· Tulsa International Airport (TUL)
· Valley International Airport (HRL)
· Washington DC’s Reagan Airport (DCA)

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

:lol: He doesn't know what he's talking about. Can you imagine having a dog sniff you all over...how would that be better than a pat down or a full body scan?

No fingers! ;)

They'd be less invasive than a pat-down from a guard. I'd take a dog sniff over a pat-down by bubba anyday.

How safe are the full body scans? I've read they're 'no big deal'. Perhaps for infrequent trips, but what of frequent flyers?

Yes, they can hire private contractors but the private contractors must still follow TSA rules and procedures.

No fingers! ;)

They'd be less invasive than a pat-down from a guard. I'd take a dog sniff over a pat-down by bubba anyday.

How safe are the full body scans? I've read they're 'no big deal'. Perhaps for infrequent trips, but what of frequent flyers?
I don't know if they are safe or not. I'm still hung up on having to take off my shoes.

IMO, all these measures are basically worthless but most people want something in place.

why can't he post his opinion ?

Well looks to me like he can. Should we not respond in kind with our opinion.

i didn't see it as 'in kind" anyway i can tell you that there are many entries on google that start out "obama exempts muslims from tsa search"
i still haven't found any direct quotes from the president about it. i am looking at the policy which he did just invoke regarding tsa pat down (search policies and options, apparently you don't have to get the pat down). i can still see the o p as opinion

your dog looks so sad, is she really blind?... i had a blind diabetic dog that lived to be fifteen, she still had a great life !!

Take a look at the original article from CNSNews. Then look at the blog entry the OP posted. A gazillion entries on google doesn't make it true. They all quote the same inacurate source.

It was late in her life. At that point she was blind. Deaf from birth. Aussie. Handicaped as she was she was still a great dog.

No fingers! ;)

I don't know--we used to have a male basset hound who could get pretty offensive! :lol:

No fingers! ;)

I don't know--we used to have a male basset hound who could get pretty offensive! :lol:
:lol: That dog wants to sniff me WHERE!!!

No fingers! ;)

I wouldn't care about a sniff....I'm thinking about if the dog humps my leg. Think of the stories and laughs that would be told on planes going every which direction. :lol:

USAR, in other words, is making things up (again) that the sky is falling because of the president.

I wouldn't care about a sniff....I'm thinking about if the dog humps my leg. Think of the stories and laughs that would be told on planes going every which direction. :lol:

You know what the best way is to get a dog to quit humping your leg?

...jerk it off.

True story! :thup:

You know what the best way is to get a dog to quit humping your leg?

...jerk it off.

True story! :thup:

That ain't right, Man.....PETA would be on me like white on rice. :lol:

Forum List

Back