(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

What's disturbing?

A person in a burka will not be properly searched before they get on a plane, train or ship. that means if anyone wants to kill you while you travel, they can hide whatever they need to do so, and only have to beat the most basic of security.
:cuckoo: Where do you get these boneheaded ideas. Of course they will be properly searched.

why can't he post his opinion ?

He does....EVERY DAY. I just wish in instances like this thread, his thread title would have started off with "In my opinion"...

he wrote it, of course it's his opinion. what's obama's opinion ? has anyone ever heard him on the subject ? that might confirm his stance one way or another. has he evr broached the topic?

Not to my knowledge. Hence, the thread title to this bullshit piece is a lie. Are you starting to get the picture now?

What's disturbing?

A person in a burka will not be properly searched before they get on a plane, train or ship. that means if anyone wants to kill you while you travel, they can hide whatever they need to do so, and only have to beat the most basic of security.
:cuckoo: Where do you get these boneheaded ideas. Of course they will be properly searched.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

Did you even read the thread...none of this is true.

They are a legit source:

CNSNews.com - About Us

About Us

The Cybercast News Service was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission.

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news."

In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

CNSNews.com endeavors to fairly present all legitimate sides of a story and debunk popular, albeit incorrect, myths about cultural and policy issues.

CNSNews.com has a full staff of credentialed journalists at its world headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, staffs full time news bureaus in Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim, and works with credentialed correspondents in London, Paris, Moscow and Nairobi. In addition to news, CNSNews.com is proud to present a full slate of commentaries by some of the brightest minds and sharpest wits in the nation, and a full stable of cartoonists to provide you with a morning political chuckle.

CNSNews.com is a division of the Media Research Center, a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Like National Public Radio and the Public Broadcasting System, CNSNews.com is able to provide its services and information to the public at no cost, thanks to the generous support of our thousands of donors and their tax-deductible contributions. However, unlike NPR or PBS, CNSNews.com does not accept any federal tax money for its operations.

it seems like a pretty simple thing to find out if the president is for or against exempting any different muslim treatment. the op doesn't say "the president "decrees or proposes law".. unless i'm beginning to see it. did he ever mention the subject?

Last edited:

They are a legit source:

CNSNews.com - About Us

About Us

The Cybercast News Service was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission.

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news."

In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

CNSNews.com endeavors to fairly present all legitimate sides of a story and debunk popular, albeit incorrect, myths about cultural and policy issues.

CNSNews.com has a full staff of credentialed journalists at its world headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, staffs full time news bureaus in Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim, and works with credentialed correspondents in London, Paris, Moscow and Nairobi. In addition to news, CNSNews.com is proud to present a full slate of commentaries by some of the brightest minds and sharpest wits in the nation, and a full stable of cartoonists to provide you with a morning political chuckle.

CNSNews.com is a division of the Media Research Center, a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Like National Public Radio and the Public Broadcasting System, CNSNews.com is able to provide its services and information to the public at no cost, thanks to the generous support of our thousands of donors and their tax-deductible contributions. However, unlike NPR or PBS, CNSNews.com does not accept any federal tax money for its operations.

The MRC is not a "legit source". It's Brent Bozell's fascist mouthpiece, a leader in unfiltered rightwing agit-prop.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

What's disturbing?

I wish they would stop scaring the children with lies.

Calm down. It's not true.

one cool thing is this thread is already googleable "obama exempts search of muslims"

Why don't the utilize other methods when searching for bombs? Bomb sniffing dogs, for instance.

Because quite a few of your fellow Americans are allergic to dogs, NO ONE is allergic to a machine.

:doubt:

Seriously, why don't they utilize dogs?

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

Because quite a few of your fellow Americans are allergic to dogs, NO ONE is allergic to a machine.

:doubt:

Seriously, why don't they utilize dogs?

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

Thought you were kidding. . . . .

I find that ridiculous and a waste of good dogs. And they're still complaining.

If they don't consent to a search, a thorough search, like everyone else then I guess they can walk to their destination.

Ain't no way I'd let em get on a plane, train or boat with other folks.

Of course the camel option is always open.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back