(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

I'm inclined to be skeptical about this report. Because if Obama did indeed issue such an order it is clear that he has no wish or intention of serving a second term and that he represents a threat and should be impeached and removed as President.

I recommend that others wait for more authoritative reporting on this issue before drawing any conclusions.

Meanwhile, those of us WITH a brain, have already concluded that this is simply another failed attempt by USArmyRetarded to spread lies about President Obama.

i haven't seen anything on fox or cnn or nbc about muslims being exempted or partially exempted from s o p . i did just see a thing on cnn with janet reno saying that the precautions to not keep residual photo/records were, built into the machines. then, the reporter (cnn) said that some machines were programed with a default overide that saved thousands of images. but it's not the norm.
i don't have a problem with the pat down, if it helps the tsa. i thought the guy in the video was a dick for saying if you touch my junk, i'll have you arrested. the tas handled it well. flying is a privilege, moreso after 911

Last edited:
Dear OP:

Do you really think you are helping ANYTHING with your bullshit?

Lying fucktard neg rep on its way.

How am I lying?

Please show us ANYTHING in your BULLSHIT thred title that is even remotely in the attached link. It appears that you spend half of your day jerking off to Sarah Palin and the other half thining of shit to lie about. As with the stupid General Custer thread from yesterday, I am SO happy the Tea Baggers have you on their side....

Coming from a guy with a Palin avatar?

Hilarious.

Dear OP:

Yes. He thinks he is helping to get Sarah Palin get elected to POTUS in 2012. I feel very fortunate to have him on your side of the poitical spectrum. How about you?

How am I lying?

Please show us ANYTHING in your BULLSHIT thred title that is even remotely in the attached link. It appears that you spend half of your day jerking off to Sarah Palin and the other half thining of shit to lie about. As with the stupid General Custer thread from yesterday, I am SO happy the Tea Baggers have you on their side....

Coming from a guy with a Palin avatar?

Hilarious.

FAIL. EPIC FAIL. Fucking MORAN.

See notice of special recommendations for Muslim women.

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

* If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
* In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
* You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
* If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

NOTE: The following is the CAIR recommendations and is not a TSA recommendation nor has President Obama requested such.

See notice of special recommendations for Muslim women.

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

* If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
* In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
* You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
* If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Blindboo. It is sad that you need to. Do people on here have a reading problem or a comprehension problem?

"CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots"

LoL...some conservatarians are fucking gullible.

There's nothing in any of the linked articles showing TSA is following CAIR's recommendation.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

Right, how could they even be sure that they are women? And would they still have to go through the metal detector?

People bent on dying to kill others won't pause to put on a burka. It wouldn't matter if they are muslims in burkas or hindus. This give anyone that wants to blow a plane a free pass to get what they need on board.

Well, I guess we'll just see how many Muslim women actually get full body scans and pat downs. :doubt:

Dear OP:

Yes. He thinks he is helping to get Sarah Palin get elected to POTUS in 2012. I feel very fortunate to have him on your side of the poitical spectrum. How about you?

why can't he post his opinion ?

He does....EVERY DAY. I just wish in instances like this thread, his thread title would have started off with "In my opinion"...

There's nothing in any of the linked articles showing TSA is following CAIR's recommendation.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

What's disturbing?

A person in a burka will not be properly searched before they get on a plane, train or ship. that means if anyone wants to kill you while you travel, they can hide whatever they need to do so, and only have to beat the most basic of security.

why can't he post his opinion ?

He does....EVERY DAY. I just wish in instances like this thread, his thread title would have started off with "In my opinion"...

he wrote it, of course it's his opinion. what's obama's opinion ? has anyone ever heard him on the subject ? that might confirm his stance one way or another. has he evr broached the topic?

Forum List

Back