WTF?? John and Kate might break up/

Do they have the swine flu too?

Are they against gay marriage?

Do they think Wanda Sykes is funny?

Do they think Anne Coulter is funny?

Do they like "Sweet Valley High?"

I wonder if she wears glasses to make herself look smarter?

Not that I've noticed, but she does sport a push up bra to enhance her breasts. :lol:

I bet she's so busy with those kids, that philandering husband, and her reality show that she hardly has time to watch tv, except news shows of course!

She wrote a book, too.

I get US magazine for some reason (I didn't subscribe, have no idea why I'm getting it. I'm sure I'll have to pay someday) and it's all over Jon & Kate. She's horrible to him, according to US and he's got a college sweetie.

Mel and his wife have split, too, and he has a Russian gf who looks a lot like his wife did when she was younger, and almost every one of his leading ladies except Helen Hunt.

The best part of that magazine is the "What Were They Thinking" and the "Who Wore It Best" segments. They're flipping hilarious!

LOL, I thought this was a joke thread! :lol:

Imagine an older man leaving his wife for a much younger woman!!!

What are the odds? :eusa_whistle:

The dish is that Mel and his wife have lead separate lives for years and years, and really only come together for family events and church. And I don't think that's because he wanted it.

I imagine a little of Mel would go a long, long way. And she had his money and 8 kids to keep her occupied.

It's like the perfect marriage. Money, kids, separate houses, separate lives but a united front....that's the way it should be! More like allies than mates!

that is why i married a younger woman.....

More proof that men are more shallow than women.

I had two bf 10 years younger than myself.

What a pain in the ass they became. I have children of my own, thanks. Of course the difference between me and a man is that I actually take care of my own children. I've never abandoned them THEN taken up with a baby. I had to deal with the babies all at the same time.

I've also been the younger woman..and guess what? In that scenario not only do you take care of your older husband, you get to take care of his kids too! Wahooooo!

I think Mel and his wife had it right. It's not like she's not well provided for or is suffering in any way. The youngest is what, 8, 12, and there is plenty of money to go around.

that is why i married a younger woman.....

More proof that men are more shallow than women.

I had two bf 10 years younger than myself.

What a pain in the ass they became. I have children of my own, thanks. Of course the difference between me and a man is that I actually take care of my own children. I've never abandoned them THEN taken up with a baby. I had to deal with the babies all at the same time.

I've also been the younger woman..and guess what? In that scenario not only do you take care of your older husband, you get to take care of his kids too! Wahooooo!

I think Mel and his wife had it right. It's not like she's not well provided for or is suffering in any way. The youngest is what, 8, 12, and there is plenty of money to go around.

nah...younger women can keep up and aren't as set in their ways....

if i were mel's wife i would divorce his sorry ass too..he tells her she is going to hell because she is not a devout catholic....i guess getting pissed and calling jews assholes is a good catholic value...i guess he couldnt find an alter boy to hump....

but back to jon and kate...man she is a bitch....and how the hell do you have 8 kids....i am still amazed by that....if i had twins...i would stop right there ...not try again...i think she is very controlling and really doesnt do much with the kids...btw allie she has written two books and spends much of her time at book signing etc....while jon is out drinking with old friends....note the continual harping on the crazy fucking otcomom but everyone things jon and kate are the end alll and be all . ...

and what about the duggers? have yall ever heard of a moment full quiver?

Forum List

Back