WTF?? John and Kate might break up/

the problem with much younger men...a decade is nothing...is you may find yourself feeling like you have "raised them to manhold" and dont like the man they have become....

if i were mel's wife i would divorce his sorry ass too..he tells her she is going to hell because she is not a devout catholic....i guess getting pissed and calling jews assholes is a good catholic value...i guess he couldnt find an alter boy to hump....

but back to jon and kate...man she is a bitch....and how the hell do you have 8 kids....i am still amazed by that....if i had twins...i would stop right there ...not try again...i think she is very controlling and really doesnt do much with the kids...btw allie she has written two books and spends much of her time at book signing etc....while jon is out drinking with old friends....note the continual harping on the crazy fucking otcomom but everyone things jon and kate are the end alll and be all . ...

and what about the duggers? have yall ever heard of a moment full quiver?

The truly important question then, is who is with the kids and what will happen to them?

Adults make their own choices - they live with the results/consequences. Kids are victims who have no say-so and will have their lives forever impacted by choices someone else makes for them.

Then the next question to stumble through my brain is this: If a couple are not happy together, cannot satisfy each other, etc., do they stay together simply for the sake of the children? Or are the children better off with parents who are separated but happier in their lives?

Forum List

Back