WTF Is Wrong With These Kids?

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
disgusting beyond comprehension

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/22/elderly.assault.ap/index.html

Boy, 11, charged in sexual assault of senior
Wednesday, September 22, 2004 Posted: 8:22 PM EDT (0022 GMT)

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 76-year-old neighborhood woman in her home as three of his friends stood watch.

Police said that for a week before the attack, the boys had been "terrorizing" the woman in her house, repeatedly breaking in and taking cash and other items.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

The boy's brother, a 13-year-old who was among the three other boys also charged, said he heard the woman say: "I'm just an old, half-crippled lady, I'm not going."

The woman said the 11-year-old put on a condom and tried to rape her, followed by a second boy.

The 11-year-old was charged in juvenile court with sexual assault and being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing. The other boys -- ages 11, 12 and 13 -- were charged with being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing.

In court Wednesday, the 11-year-old facing the less serious charges called out, "Hi, Mom" after spotting his adoptive mother.

"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.

NATO AIR said:
disgusting beyond comprehension

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/22/elderly.assault.ap/index.html

Boy, 11, charged in sexual assault of senior
Wednesday, September 22, 2004 Posted: 8:22 PM EDT (0022 GMT)

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting a 76-year-old neighborhood woman in her home as three of his friends stood watch.

Police said that for a week before the attack, the boys had been "terrorizing" the woman in her house, repeatedly breaking in and taking cash and other items.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.

The boy's brother, a 13-year-old who was among the three other boys also charged, said he heard the woman say: "I'm just an old, half-crippled lady, I'm not going."

The woman said the 11-year-old put on a condom and tried to rape her, followed by a second boy.

The 11-year-old was charged in juvenile court with sexual assault and being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing. The other boys -- ages 11, 12 and 13 -- were charged with being a party to burglary and criminal trespassing.

In court Wednesday, the 11-year-old facing the less serious charges called out, "Hi, Mom" after spotting his adoptive mother.

"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.

Can't be sure, but I might guess:

I'm sure the police abused them, having nothing better to do. I'll also bet the kid's teachers probably throw their homework away, just to give them those undeserved zeros. There are way too many parents like this out there... :scratch:

NATO AIR said:
I would not doubt if she files a civil suit against the city

Yeah, I hear you. They never do 'pull their kids out of the horrible school' either. (If only!)

I bet these kids were never spanked, or otherwise properly disciplined. I bet they were raised by-the-book, according to Dr. Spock.

:(

This is so messed up. I dont even think i had any idea what sex was back when i was their age.

The standard is still innocent until proven guilty.

Let's wait to pass judgement until these kids have had their day in court.

If they are guilty, let the proper sentence be handed down. If not, not.

acludem

acludem said:

acludem

Funny you arent saying that about the accusations against Bush for "Dodging that Draft" or "Doing cocaine" as you have put it in other threads.

acludem said:

acludem
His brother said they were there. They're guilty of something!

I used to live in Wisconsin. The couple dozen or so times I've been to Milwaukee, all I saw was a dirty old, busted up town.

Now at the risk of being bombarded with "racists" remarks, I'm still going to say that I'll bet the youths involved were "black".

And it would appear that Milwaukee didn't even think this was much of a story. It wasn't even reported in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Pale Rider said:
I used to live in Wisconsin. The couple dozen or so times I've been to Milwaukee, all I saw was a dirty old, busted up town.

Now at the risk of being bombarded with "racists" remarks, I'm still going to say that I'll bet the youths involved were "black".

And it would appear that Milwaukee didn't even think this was much of a story. It wasn't even reported in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

the only time they mention what the kids look(ed) like is if they are white.

-=d=- said:
I bet these kids were never spanked, or otherwise properly disciplined. I bet they were raised by-the-book, according to Dr. Spock.

:(

without getting into a spanking vs no spanking argument...there are ways to discipline a child without hitting them. i was never spanked, and neither were my 5 other siblings. slaps on the hand (light) were one thing (no touching stuff in stores, other people's houses, etc.) but we were never hit. all of us turned out fine so far. My youngest sibling is 6, so we have yet to see, but she is well behaved anyhow.

teach a child manners from the start, correct them if they make a mistake, show them how to learn from it, then tell them the consequences if they make the same one. Teach them the basic morals that stealing is wrong, and committing crimes will get you punished (not really anymore these days, but they don't know that yet).

fuzzykitten99 said:
without getting into a spanking vs no spanking argument...there are ways to discipline a child without hitting them. i was never spanked, and neither were my 5 other siblings. slaps on the hand (light) were one thing (no touching stuff in stores, other people's houses, etc.) but we were never hit. all of us turned out fine so far. My youngest sibling is 6, so we have yet to see, but she is well behaved anyhow.

teach a child manners from the start, correct them if they make a mistake, show them how to learn from it, then tell them the consequences if they make the same one. Teach them the basic morals that stealing is wrong, and committing crimes will get you punished (not really anymore these days, but they don't know that yet).

There aren't 'effective' ways to teach kids discipline apart from spaking. Not 'hitting'...spanking. There's a difference. I'm glad you 'turned out fine'. if it's true, you are the exception :)

Not that it's excusable, because these "kids" should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, but one thing I noticed out of the article is that the perpetrator was adopted.

Id be highly interested in the mental health history of his biological parents.

lilcountriegal said:
Not that it's excusable, because these "kids" should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, but one thing I noticed out of the article is that the perpetrator was adopted.

Id be highly interested in the mental health history of his biological parents.
Considering the 'mother's remarks' I'd look more at the adoptive.

In my own defense, Bush did dodge the draft - his daddy got him a spot in the National Guard specifically to keep him out of Vietnam. I can't criticize that necessarily because I wouldn't have wanted my kid to go into that war either. As for the cocaine use, it's been proven repeatedly and of course Bush won't talk about what he was doing for the mid-1970s.

This, however, still doesn't change what I said about these kids. They deserve their day in court and if they are guilty, let the proper sentence be handed down.

acludem

acludem said:
In my own defense, Bush did dodge the draft - his daddy got him a spot in the National Guard specifically to keep him out of Vietnam. I can't criticize that necessarily because I wouldn't have wanted my kid to go into that war either. As for the cocaine use, it's been proven repeatedly and of course Bush won't talk about what he was doing for the mid-1970s.

This, however, still doesn't change what I said about these kids. They deserve their day in court and if they are guilty, let the proper sentence be handed down.

acludem

What is it with you libs that you seem to think that for some reason the National Guard isnt a legitmate area of the military. I bet you guys are still puzzled why Kerry wasnt well recieved when speaking to the national Guard last week or so. When you continue dishonoring the service these military men and women gave our country you arent going to be liked.

As for the cocainse being proven repeatedly. You have yet to prove it yet. So do it if its so easy to do.

"his daddy got him a spot in the National Guard specifically to keep him out of Vietnam."

ACLU,

You realize that the reason this argument never won points for any person running against Bush is that it is baseless and there is absolutely no proof for it (that is unless...you make it yourself of the computer and try to pass it off as old memos).

The National Guard had a long waiting list for ENLISTED soldiers....NOT for OFFICERS...Bush did not need his father's help to get him into the guard...while there he performed for over 2 years as a pilot, successfully and at the top of his class....during that time he applied to go to Vietnam twice and was turned down...there were several reasons for this...
1) the war was winding down and there was no need to send his unit
2) the plane he flew was becoming obsolete
3) he was the son of an important statesman and was therefore, a target. sending him into war would be an unneccesary danger to him, his unit, the country...

He then was sent to AL...you obviously know little about the military...but everything was by the book...hence why people are laughing at people like you who are still trying to harp on it...

Bush signed the form to release any and all information about his military record....why hasn't Kerry?

Forum List

Back