Wtf is up with liberal relatives insulting and bashing conservative relatives?

Maybe they received one of these from their lovely political party and their cult followers from: stinkprogress.

SNIP:

The DNC Issues a Helpful Handbook for Ruining Christmas
By Emily Zanotti on 12.22.14 | 4:16PM
Back around Thanksgiving, Think Progress released a set of talking points that liberals could take with them to the Thanksgiving dinner table just in case someone got a little to hopped up on cranberry sauce and started in on Obamacare. It was full of not-super-helpful, poorly-researched "facts" that could be easily accessed between courses, turning what would otherwise be a quietly resentful family gathering into an all out blood feud.
Since that was clearly so successful - as there were no recorded Thanksgiving murders related directly to political chat - the DNC has decided to release a second edition: a "virtual pamphlet" that will provide you with simple, on-the-go rebuttals to "your Republican uncle," because clearly only elderly males would consider themselves aligned with a more conservative ideology. The pamphlet is, howver, much better than the Think Progress manual. Instead of covering only one topic (Obamacare), the pamphlet fields a variety of hot-button issues, and snaps them back into the outfield with the subtle ease that can only be found with total self-delusion.
pamphlet.PNG

According to the DNC, the November election results weren't a widespread dismissal of Democratic policies, because voters approved non-binding minimul wage measures and voted down "personhood amendments," which even National Right to Life, the nation's foremost pro-life organization, opposed. And Democrats have much to be excited for for 2016! The Republicans might run someone with the last name of Bush! And they don't have to run a second time on Obama's record!

all of it here:
http://spectator.org/blog/61312/dnc-issues-helpful-handbook-ruining-Christmas
or they listened to the Obama's about getting in peoples faces.

snip:
Barack Obama tells a crowd of supporters - I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face!

I have no doubt that Obama had white conservatives in mind when he made that statement.

But, for me, how much money I have isn't nearly as important as how much freedom and liberty I have. I am free to make more than I do but I make enough to live comfortably and don't need more. That's the difference between me and greedy Liberals. Liberals believe that they should have what the other guy has because it isn't "fair" that they don't. I don't give two hoots if someone has more than me.

No, the difference is, you want to have more than that poor lady working at WalMart, and are horrified if she gets food stamps.

The fact the Waltons get billions in tax subsidies doesn't bother you a bit. Even though you are paying for them.

And you are stupid enough to think you are "free". Because you gots you a gun!!!!

The reason I "have more" than someone working at Walmart is because I chose to quit those kinds of jobs and seek better ones. I took a night course here and one there and taught myself skills without demanding more from anyone else. You think that a person who puts out very little effort to improve themselves deserves as much as a person who went through 7 years of college. That's the liberal expectation but it's unrealistic.

The reason I "have more" than someone working at Walmart is because I chose to quit those kinds of jobs and seek better ones. I took a night course here and one there and taught myself skills without demanding more from anyone else. You think that a person who puts out very little effort to improve themselves deserves as much as a person who went through 7 years of college. That's the liberal expectation but it's unrealistic.

I think if you do a job, you should get paid enough to put a roof over your head and food on the table.

If you want to work a little harder for a nicer car and a bigger TV set, I'm pretty much okay with that.

What I'm not okay with is someone who works a 40 hour shift not being able to make ends meet, or someone who maybe has a job being wiped out by an illness in the family.

And frankly, if you care about the "Freedom" you whine so much about, you'd be concerned aobut it to.

Because you know what I've figured out about poor people? They don't obediently starve when their employers cheat them. They just vote for benefits. I know, fucking crazy, right?

I think if you do a job, you should get paid enough to put a roof over your head and food on the table.

If you want to work a little harder for a nicer car and a bigger TV set, I'm pretty much okay with that.

What I'm not okay with is someone who works a 40 hour shift not being able to make ends meet, or someone who maybe has a job being wiped out by an illness in the family.

And frankly, if you care about the "Freedom" you whine so much about, you'd be concerned aobut it to.

Because you know what I've figured out about poor people? They don't obediently starve when their employers cheat them. They just vote for benefits. I know, fucking crazy, right?

Before a person takes a particular job they agree to the terms of that job. If the job is advertised to pay $8.00 per hour a person can either accept that amount or reject it. Nobody is twisting his/her arm. That person has the "freedom" to say yes or no to the terms. If $8.00 isn't enough then they are "free" to pass. If Walmart paid every employee $100,000.00 per year to live the lavish lifestyle that you believe they deserve then one of three things would result: 1) Prices would skyrocket or 2) 90% of the workforce would be laid off or 3) Walmart would go out of business and nobody would have a job there. I know folks who work for Walmart and actually like working there. I hear that their benefit package ain't bad and there is always room to move up the ladder.

Before a person takes a particular job they agree to the terms of that job. If the job is advertised to pay $8.00 per hour a person can either accept that amount or reject it. Nobody is twisting his/her arm. That person has the "freedom" to say yes or no to the terms. If $8.00 isn't enough then they are "free" to pass. If Walmart paid every employee $100,000.00 per year to live the lavish lifestyle that you believe they deserve then one of three things would result: 1) Prices would skyrocket or 2) 90% of the workforce would be laid off or 3) Walmart would go out of business and nobody would have a job there. I know folks who work for Walmart and actually like working there. I hear that their benefit package ain't bad and there is always room to move up the ladder.

Who said they deserved a "lavish" lifestyle?

The whole notion that we should let big corporations bully the poor- because they can, that's just stupid.

YOu see, the problem is, you want a system where employers have the power and not the employees.

I remember the bygone days of Clinton, where we had 4.3% unemployment and you could send out a resume and get a better job offer in a month. Corporations couldn't wait to crash the economy, because they'd rather lose money than share it.

Maybe they received one of these from their lovely political party and their cult followers from: stinkprogress.

SNIP:

Back around Thanksgiving, Think Progress released a set of talking points that liberals could take with them to the Thanksgiving dinner table just in case someone got a little to hopped up on cranberry sauce and started in on Obamacare. It was full of not-super-helpful, poorly-researched "facts" that could be easily accessed between courses, turning what would otherwise be a quietly resentful family gathering into an all out blood feud.
Since that was clearly so successful - as there were no recorded Thanksgiving murders related directly to political chat - the DNC has decided to release a second edition: a "virtual pamphlet" that will provide you with simple, on-the-go rebuttals to "your Republican uncle," because clearly only elderly males would consider themselves aligned with a more conservative ideology. The pamphlet is, howver, much better than the Think Progress manual. Instead of covering only one topic (Obamacare), the pamphlet fields a variety of hot-button issues, and snaps them back into the outfield with the subtle ease that can only be found with total self-delusion.
pamphlet.PNG

According to the DNC, the November election results weren't a widespread dismissal of Democratic policies, because voters approved non-binding minimul wage measures and voted down "personhood amendments," which even National Right to Life, the nation's foremost pro-life organization, opposed. And Democrats have much to be excited for for 2016! The Republicans might run someone with the last name of Bush! And they don't have to run a second time on Obama's record!

all of it here:

snip:
Barack Obama tells a crowd of supporters - I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face!

Good. The republicans, teabaggers and other right groups like FOX have spread so much erroneous disinformation around its great to have the resources to set our relatives straight.

SNIP:

pamphlet.PNG

all of it here:

snip:

Good. The republicans, teabaggers and other right groups like FOX have spread so much erroneous disinformation around its great to have the resources to set our relatives straight.

Erroneous disinformation..:lol: So yeah, get in our faces and argue it like the prez and the op points out. Liberals, being rude and proud of it :rolleyes:

SNIP:

pamphlet.PNG

all of it here:

snip:

Erroneous disinformation..:lol: So yeah, get in our faces and argue it like the prez and the op points out. Liberals, being rude and proud of it :rolleyes:

I've already stated that I don't allow politics to get in the way of families. I merely roll my eyes and let them speak.

Any search of fact checking sites will prove a preponderance of the disinformation out there comes from the right.

Here's an example:

Michele Bachmann s file PolitiFact

I've already stated that I don't allow politics to get in the way of families. I merely roll my eyes and let them speak.

Any search of fact checking sites will prove a preponderance of the disinformation out there comes from the right.

Here's an example:

So? You applaud the presidents nasty message to you liberals.

You trying to pretend you're so naive to think misinformation isn't bipartisan?

What I'm saying is that there's a fan greater amount of misinformation coming from the right.

Here's an example:

So? You applaud the presidents nasty message to you liberals.

You trying to pretend you're so naive to think misinformation isn't bipartisan?

Forum List

Back