WTF is a THOUGHT CRIMES BILL????????

Make a claim support it, notice his claim wasn't even accurate, and he admitted he himself never read it.

You just don't get it! You never will get it because you don't want to get it. It's not my job to force the horses already at the watering hole to drink, however, It is my job to try and lead all the horses to the water so they can drink. If some of the horses refuse to come out of the burning barn, or some that come out, run right back in and burn to death...so be it, I did my part!

From your link...

this one in reference to 505

Now explain how it did not go away in 2005 when it is stated IN the story it expired in 2005? If your response is it was repassed in Patriot 2, to damn bad.

Also from your link....

also in reference to 505

I guess you just missed that last sentence ehh?

And look even Democrats put in portions of Patriot act 1 and 2.... That could be why they also VOTED for it.

http://www.slate.com/id/2088239/

You just go on believing that your government is all a bunch of cute white rabbits not trying to pull one over on you. Cause they all just want whats best for you and care so much about you and what you think...
Here it is in a NUT shell. Just because no one has acted in a severe way on a mass scale because they now can, does not mean that as soon as a Dictator HILLARY or a Zig Hiel Obama get in...it won't\. All the ground work has been laid and the paper trail put in place for a total dictatorship and Tyranny. I guess when it happens people like you will go...OOPS, I guess they were right...Point is, at that point, It's too late.

WAKE UP!!!

You just go on believing that your government is all a bunch of cute white rabbits not trying to pull one over on you. Cause they all just want whats best for you and care so much about you and what you think...
Here it is in a NUT shell. Just because no one has acted in a severe way on a mass scale because they now can, does not mean that as soon as a Dictator HILLARY or a Zig Hiel Obama get in...it won't\. All the ground work has been laid and the paper trail put in place for a total dictatorship and Tyranny. I guess when it happens people like you will go...OOPS, I guess they were right...Point is, at that point, It's too late.

WAKE UP!!!

You and Eots and that other new nut should get along fine. Maybe you should have a convention so you can pool all your whacko theories and delusions under one banner?

You and Eots and that other new nut should get along fine. Maybe you should have a convention so you can pool all your whacko theories and delusions under one banner?

Sorry, I do not have time. I am already involved in a 911 truth movement trying to wake up as many Americans as we can...To date, the group I am involved with has handed out over 17,000 (thats seventeen thousand) dvd's. I am also too involved with working with Alex Jones and making music depicting the horrable atrocities our government pulled on the American citizens. The point is, I am awake and I am involved and no one like yourself and your disinformed rhetoric will stop the truth from being told!

Sorry, I do not have time. I am already involved in a 911 truth movement trying to wake up as many Americans as we can...To date, the group I am involved with has handed out over 17,000 (thats seventeen thousand) dvd's. I am also too involved with working with Alex Jones and making music depicting the horrable atrocities our government pulled on the American citizens. The point is, I am awake and I am involved and no one like yourself and your disinformed rhetoric will stop the truth from being told!

Infact, it is not people like you that sit on a message board all day and do nothing that we have to worry about...Thus my point to begin with, It is the end of our first ammendment and the U.S. Government we have to worry about. Good luck to you but can you please roll over, the snoring is really bad.

maybe you should do even the slightest research on the subject and the maybe you could offer a opinion .the weakest argument possible is nut job wacko ,delusion etc etc and its only because you have zero knowledge on the subject so thats all you can respond with..if my analysis is not correct then please prove me wrong and enlighten us all on the who, what,why when and where of the cfr, the bilderburgs...we already had the convention you just missed it and it is all under one banner...... the Resistance of tyranny and the refusal to submit

maybe you should do even the slightest research on the subject and the maybe you could offer a opinion .the weakest argument possible is nut job wacko ,delusion etc etc and its only because you have zero knowledge on the subject so thats all you can respond with..if my analysis is not correct then please prove me wrong and enlighten us all on the who, what,why when and where of the cfr, the bilderburgs...we already had the convention you just missed it and it is all under one banner...... the Resistance of tyranny and the refusal to submit

R.F.O.= RIGHT FUCKING ON Eots.

The only Whacko theories are the ones perpetuated by the U.S. Government. Well, and a handfull of others. Look out your window RGS. Stop watching main stream media. You are being brainwashed, and liking and believing it. There is a grass roots movement that is catching like fire in a california forest. Millions are waking up and getting involved. Either get busy living or get busy dying!!! If you believe so strongly about your point, do something about it. Quit just taking up space and Whining and doing nothing. Bettert yet, convince me that you are right. Tell me the RGS theory. Or is that just squaking out the side of your neck like a parot, repeating everything you listen to and watch from the brainwashers.

Here is something for you to sink your teeth into RGS...Lots of easy BUZZ words to go check out,,,ALL ON YOUR OWN!!!

CIA document talks of need to "remove" Martin Luther King from leadership of "Negro movement"

Wayne Madsen Report | January 23, 2008

On the occasion of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday and amid attempts by the Hillary Clinton campaign to "revise" the history of the civil rights leader in a blatant attempt to tarnish the candidacy of her rival, Senator Barack Obama, it is noteworthy to point out that Dr. King was assassinated as part of a U.S. government plan, documented in a CIA memo, to replace the Nobel Peace Prize winner as the leader of the "Negro movement."

The May 11, 1965, memo for the record, given to this editor by a member of the King family, recounts a conversation between an individual whose name was redacted and the CIA's Morse Allen, the CIA's research director who was responsible for Project Artichoke and MK-ULTRA, two of the CIA's behavior modification programs that, in part, sought to create willing assassins.

(Article Continues Below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The memo bemoaned the anti-Vietnam war activities of civil rights leaders like A. Philip Randolph and King. It also warns of the attempt by the "Communist left" to infiltrate the "Negro movement." The mindset of the CIA is interesting. They saw the civil rights movement not as a broad based attempt by a number of Americans to secure equal rights for African Americans, but as a "Negro movement" that was seen as a potential Fifth Column for the Communists.

Allen was concerned that Communists would take advantage of a break by the civil rights movement with President Lyndon Johnson over the Vietnam War and a resulting "violent disruption of the Negro [emphasis added] Civil Rights Movement. Allen was also concerned that King might be assassinated "before his exposure" and that would make him a martyr. During the time the memo was written, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover was trying to "expose" King. Hoover ordered the FBI to bug King's hotel rooms and tape record his alleged trysts. Hoover mailed one of the recordings to King's wife, Coretta Scott King, with a note urging Dr. King to commit suicide.

The most revealing part of the CIA memo is the following: "It is [redacted]'s belief that somehow or other Martin Luther KING must be removed from the leadership of the Negro movement, and is removal must come from within and not from without. [Redacted] feels that somewhere in the Negro movement, at the top, there must be a Negro leader who is 'clean' who could step into the vacuum and chaos if Martin Luther KING were either exposed or assassinated."

On April 4, 1968, King was assassinated in Memphis. The King family never accepted the full guilt of the accused assassin, James Earl Ray.

King was succeeded as the head of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC). In 1980, Abernathy endorsed the Republican ticket of Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush over President Jimmy Carter. Abernathy founded the American Freedom Coalition along with Christian Right leader, Dr. Robert Grant. The organization received funding from Sun Myung Moon's quasi-fascist Unification Church.

The CIA memo stating that King should be replaced by someone "clean." Abernathy fit the bill.

Hillary Clinton, who is close to the right-wing Christian Fellowship Foundation cult leader David Coe and was a "Goldwater Girl" during the time the right-wing plot was being hatched against King in the mid-1960s, has played the "race card" in her campaign against Obama.

Hillary Clinton's father, Hugh Ellsworth Rodham, was a Goldwater supporter in 1964 and a Republican until his death in 1993. Hillary later worked for the Nelson Rockefeller campaign in 1968 and attended the 1968 Republican National Convention in Miami. Bill Clinton reportedly cringed at Hugh E. Rodham's use of the "N word," which lasted up until the time Clinton was sworn in as president. Clinton's father-in-law died at the age of 82 in April 1993, a few months after Clinton was inaugurated.

This anniversary of the birth of Dr. King should, above all, remind us of the racist and covert operations by the United States government to assassinate King and destroy the civil rights movement. It is no time for a one-time Republican and Barry Goldwater supporter -- Goldwater only won his own state of Arizona and the segregationist states of South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana in 1964 --to raise the race issue. And it is no time for someone who grew up in suburban Chicago and who must have heard her father constantly ranting about the "*******" to be using the race card against an opponent who is fulfilling Dr. King's dream of a color blind nation.

Hillary Rodham in 1964 was joined in her support for Goldwater by someone else who was irritated by the civil rights movement -- a young Houston businessman and CIA agent who was running for the US Senate against progressive Democrat Ralph Yarborough. George H. W. Bush lost that Senate race and was unable to join his father and Goldwater supporter, Prescott Bush, in the U.S. Senate as a father and son team. However, George H. W. Bush would later become the head of the CIA and receive the endorsement in 1980 of Dr. King's government-sanctioned "replacement."

Considering the racist nature of the Republican Party from 1964 to the present day, a transformation that was engineered by Hillary Clinton's one-time hero Barry Goldwater, Dr. King's name should not be used by either the leading Democratic candidate -- Clinton -- or her possible Republican opponent, John McCain, the Arizona senator who describes himself as the political heir of Goldwater.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/cia_doc_talks_of_need_to_remove_mlk_from_leadership.htm

Hey RGS, here is another one for you to start with...Prove any of this wrong!
Oh thats right, your lighty brighty Government is so squeeky clean its probably all just more Whacko NUT job conspiracy jargon right?

Harris Calls For Resignations In New Hampshire Recount Fiasco
Vote fraud expert convinced chain of custody is corrupt, says "criminal enterprise" is at work

Prison Planet | January 29, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson

Fresh from her confrontations in New Hampshire during which public officials were grilled about slapdash chain of custody and ballot box tampering issues, Bev Harris told the Alex Jones Show that a "criminal enterprise" is running the primary recount and has called for Secretary of State William Gardner to resign and his assistant to be fired.

Harris was fundamental in the vetting and production of the HBO special Hacking Democracy , and has contributed towards bringing charges against vote fraudsters who cheated in Ohio in 2004.

Harris traveled to New Hampshire personally to discover for herself the disgraceful lapses in chain of custody for the memory cards and ballot boxes used in the recent primary.

(Article Continues Below)

Harris is featured in the video below asking public officials about slits in ballot boxes as they bizarrely deny that the slits are big enough to allow tampering, amongst a myriad of other disturbing questions about chain of custody. Follow-up questions are frowned upon and one official calls security to have Harris removed.

Following Republican candidate Albert Howard's attempts to oversee the recount, Harris said "I knew that somebody needed to get to New Hampshire and protect or find out what they're doing with chain of custody of the ballots....New Hampshire has the memory cards for 81 per cent of its votes counted by this one company - we found there was a convicted felon involved in that....that's why I wanted to see what the chain of custody was".

After hooking up with other vote fraud experts, Harris confronted public officials and asked pointed questions about chain of custody.

"The problem was we were either not getting answers or we were getting bizarre answers," said Harris.

New Hampshire Secretary of State William Gardner was questioned on the whereabouts of the memory cards that hold electronic records of the votes.

"She kept asking him and ultimately he had to admit he didn't know where they were, and this is days after the election," said Harris.

One of the observers followed the ballots back to the vault where they were being stored overnight and noticed slits in the ballot boxes that had not been counted, a complete violation of federal election laws.

"I then came in the next day and asked the assistant Secretary of State David Scanlan - what about that slit in the end of the box?" said Harris, after which Scanlan attempted to dismiss the concern by claiming the slits weren't big enough to allow tampering (an OJ tries on the glove moment, according to Harris).

One of the observers then proceeded to shame Scanlan by easily sticking her whole hand into the ballot box.

Officials then claimed that a special tape was in place to seal the box, bt as Harris proves in the video, the tape can easily be peeled off and re-applied.

"It's a post-it note," said Harris, "You can rip it on and off, on and off."

Harris then discovered that the ballot boxes were not being transfered from state to state by police as should be the case, but by "Butch and Hoppy," two truck drivers who raced around the state at high speed endangering people and and employing evasive manoevers to escape from observers who were following them.

"We caught them meeting up with a green jeep in the middle of nowhere half way through their route and we walk up to them and they drive off in a different direction," said Harris.

"I wanted to see what the ballots looked like when Butch and Hoppy take them off the truck, well sure enough they didn't have seals on them and some of them weren't even closed - they had the box top open with big gashes and tears in them," said Harris, who also revealed how officials left ballots in their offices and did not store them in secure vaults.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRISON PLANET.TV NEW YEARS SPECIAL - IT'S BACK!
Subscribe today for just $39.95 and get the equivalent of 5 months free!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every way that it could break down it seemed to have broken down," said Harris, "Even to the extent of just not following procedures".

"How can you say that you can open someone's ballot box without them present?" asked Harris.

Based on her experiences with the sham nature of the process, Harris called for the resignation of the Secretary of State Gardener and his assistant David Scanlan.

"I think assistant Secretary of State David Scanlan, who is actually their operations guy, should be dismissed from his position and the Secretary of State should resign, and they need to refund the money for both candidates and recount all those ballots in public," said Harris.

"What they're doing here is a criminal enterprise," she added, "It has all the earmarks of it."

Click here to listen

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/vote_fraud_nh_08_recount_criminal_enterprise.htm

Is that more crickets I hear from the cheap seats or just your chair squeeking as you rock back and forth in disbelief?

UM GUNNY........................the damned gubment hasn't been able to get out of it's own way..................did you read the text of this hideous monster............please do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_wall:

I read the text of it. IMO, it won't fly. You're just fearmongering.

I don't think the First Amendment should be censored.

At the same time, do you REALLY think the intent of the First Amendment is to give voice to those that wish to destroy it? The Constiution is not a suicide pact.

IMO, the litmus test should be when freedom of speech allows the promotion of ideals that if brought to fruition are criminal acts.

Whatever happened to common sense in this country?

At the same time, do you REALLY think the intent of the First Amendment is to give voice to those that wish to destroy it? The Constiution is not a suicide pact.

IMO, the litmus test should be when freedom of speech allows the promotion of ideals that if brought to fruition are criminal acts

January 2008

Remarks on Violent Radicalization & Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, HR 1955 (by Ron Paul, 12-5-07): "..this legislation was brought to the floor for a vote under suspension of regular order. These so-called 'suspension' bills are meant to be non-controversial, thereby negating the need for the more complete and open debate allowed under regular order.... The legislation specifically singles out the Internet for 'facilitating violent radicalization, ideologically based violence, and the homegrown terrorism process' in the United States.... Are we, for our own good, to be subjected to the kind of governmental control of the Internet that we see in unfree societies?...

"This legislation will set up a new government bureaucracy to monitor and further study the as-yet undemonstrated pressing problem of homegrown terrorism and radicalization. It will no doubt prove to be another bureaucracy that artificially inflates problems so as to guarantee its future existence and funding... at great further expense to our civil liberties.

"...it leaves the door wide open for the broadest definition of what constitutes 'radicalization.'... Legislation such as this demands heavy-handed governmental action against American citizens where no crime has been committed. It is yet another attack on our Constitutionally-protected civil liberties." 5 December 2007 Rep. Ron Paul, M.D. See Why "Hate crime" laws would ban Biblical Christianity

http://www.crossroad.to/News/law.htm

IMO, the litmus test should be when freedom of speech allows the promotion of ideals that if brought to fruition are criminal acts.

The common sense was lost just after ssigning the bill of rights and constitution. The pre constitution declaration wheih was used in making the constitution stated, "Depriving anyone of trial by jury was sufficient to cause a war of independence.

January 2008

Remarks on Violent Radicalization & Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, HR 1955 (by Ron Paul, 12-5-07): "..this legislation was brought to the floor for a vote under suspension of regular order. These so-called 'suspension' bills are meant to be non-controversial, thereby negating the need for the more complete and open debate allowed under regular order.... The legislation specifically singles out the Internet for 'facilitating violent radicalization, ideologically based violence, and the homegrown terrorism process' in the United States.... Are we, for our own good, to be subjected to the kind of governmental control of the Internet that we see in unfree societies?...

"This legislation will set up a new government bureaucracy to monitor and further study the as-yet undemonstrated pressing problem of homegrown terrorism and radicalization. It will no doubt prove to be another bureaucracy that artificially inflates problems so as to guarantee its future existence and funding... at great further expense to our civil liberties. Or worse...Just executed and reported as trying to escape.

"...it leaves the door wide open for the broadest definition of what constitutes 'radicalization.'... Legislation such as this demands heavy-handed governmental action against American citizens where no crime has been committed. It is yet another attack on our Constitutionally-protected civil liberties." 5 December 2007 Rep. Ron Paul, M.D. See Why "Hate crime" laws would ban Biblical Christianity

http://www.crossroad.to/News/law.htm

Man...I feel like i have just landed in the twilight zone.
This also means that all sorts of situations could be inacted and justified in the adhearance of this act. This truely is more scary than any Sci-Fi movie I have ever seen. This will in time put a ban to all communication amongst any group of citizens. They wire tap your phone, tap your internet,wire tap your favorite picnic bench at the park and catch you talking about some PC game like DUME. The next thing you know, you are in mexico or guantanimo while they search and siez your house and confiscate your identity to spy on your old neighbor two houses down and across the street from you. They would never have to bring you back because there is no more due process. Hell, next thing you know, you're cleaning bedpans for islamic Jihad in Guantanimo. Or worse, just executed and reported you were trying to escape. Well, they will just have to shoot me because I have a bad knee and I can't goose step.

Forum List

Back