WTC building 7

The handlers of agents dawgshit,rosie and hollie sure pay them well to troll here.They get paid big bucks obviously because no way in hell would they come back for their constant ass beatings they have gotten in every post from Eots,myself and others for FREE.no way at all.

they of course will deny reality that they have gotten a bunch of ass beatings from us no doubt.:biggrin:

The handlers of agents dawgshit,rosie and hollie sure pay them well to troll here.They get paid big bucks obviously because no way in hell would they come back for their constant ass beatings they have gotten in every post from Eots,myself and others for FREE.no way at all.

they of course will deny reality that they have gotten a bunch of ass beatings from us no doubt.:biggrin:
false! there is nothing to deny the only thing getting beaten around here is your dick.

Alex Jones Alex Jones Alex Jones
We got a thing going on
We both know it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

I think the most compelling evidence of a conspiracy that is not related to the physical events of the building coming down, which were impossible from a engineering standpoint IF one is trying to assert there was a collapse, is what happened to Barry Jennings.

Barry Jennings Mystery

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
there was no jet fuel in building 7
Yes there were 9 tanker loads of emergency generator fuel stored inside Building 7.

WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Visit WTC7 to view the most recent information about the study.

WTC 7 Evaluation

Sunder: “[A] free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.... What the analysis shows...is that same time it took for the structural model to come down...is 5.4 seconds. It’s about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.”

NIST’s Alleged 5.4-Second Collapse Time
The reason for the discrepancy between Chandler’s measurement and NIST’s measurement is contained in Dr. Sunder’s statement above, where he explains that NIST’s computer model showed a collapse time of 5.4 seconds. As Chandler comments in Part 1 of the video series NIST Finally Admits Free Fall:

“Don’t you find it interesting that the 5.4 seconds [NIST] measured for the collapse time just happens to exactly match the theoretical prediction of their model? That kind of precision is incredibly rare when modeling real world events.”

Indeed, when we count backwards 5.4 seconds from the point at which the roofline disappears from view, we find that there is no obvious, continuous movement of the building that
Free-Fall Acceleration

there was no jet fuel in building 7
Yes there were 9 tanker loads of emergency generator fuel stored inside Building 7.

what a fucking troll,this shills life is so sad that he has to being back and old dead thread from YEARS back that has been buried that long.:haha:

you embarrass yourself constantly here on this topic same as you always did when you said the rams could not move back to LA by 2016 because they could not play in an old stadium that did not have luxary seats EVEN THOUGH as i tried to explain back then to you DUMMIES STYLE just to watch you ignore it since it proved what an idiot you are,that the VIKINGS were ALSO playing in an old stadium as well at the time at the universtiy college there that ALSO did not have luxary boxes.

you are as big of an idiot on this subject as you were on the rams not being able to come back to LA by 2016.:haha:

WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Visit WTC7 to view the most recent information about the study.

WTC 7 Evaluation

Sunder: “[A] free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.... What the analysis shows...is that same time it took for the structural model to come down...is 5.4 seconds. It’s about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.”

The reason for the discrepancy between Chandler’s measurement and NIST’s measurement is contained in Dr. Sunder’s statement above, where he explains that NIST’s computer model showed a collapse time of 5.4 seconds. As Chandler comments in Part 1 of the video series NIST Finally Admits Free Fall:

“Don’t you find it interesting that the 5.4 seconds [NIST] measured for the collapse time just happens to exactly match the theoretical prediction of their model? That kind of precision is incredibly rare when modeling real world events.”

Indeed, when we count backwards 5.4 seconds from the point at which the roofline disappears from view, we find that there is no obvious, continuous movement of the building that
Free-Fall Acceleration

you debunked agent kiss my ramblings propaganda so well:thup: I dont need to add anything to it other than this also debunks his ramblings and BS.LOL This link below.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

WTC 7 Evaluation

Free-Fall Acceleration

you debunked agent kiss my ramblings propaganda so well:thup: I dont need to add anything to it other than this also debunks his ramblings and BS.LOL This link below.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Everything you have ever posted has been shredded crushed and debunked,

Your link is to a fraudulent group boy and they have no evidence or expert opinion.

As always you can only sling shit in defeat after your delusional ramblings have been crushed

Forum List

Back