WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Gamolon

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Plain and simple.

The failure of the structure was due mostly to thermal expansion. You see, Terral would like you to think that the connections and steel columns/beams needed to reach temperatures of 2800F in order to MELT. The columns, connections, and beams didn't need to melt to cause structural failure in the building. Think of this. If you have two columns with a beam between them bolted to each and applied heat to the beam, what happens? The steel GROWS as it is heated.

One inch of steel grows .00000645 of an inch per degree F. So a 30 foot beam equals 360 inches. 360 x .00000645 equals .002322 inches. .002322 inches x 100F equals .2322 inches. So a 30 foot beam at 100F grows almost a 1/4 inch.

According to NIST, the fireproofing kept the temperatures of the columns in WTC7 to 570F and no higher. So 30 feet of steel column at 570F would have grown by (570F x .002322 equals 1.32 inches) more than 1 1/4 inches.

According to NIST, the floor beams in the east side of the building reached 1, 100F. So a 30 foot beam would have grown (1,100F x .002322 equals 2.5543 inches) over 2 1/2 inches. What does that do to the bolted connections on the columns?

Let's look at this. I worked in steel mills. They use steam and superheated steam all the time. Here is a picture what they call an "expansion loop" designed into the steam line.
expansionloop-1.jpg

As the pipelines grow and shrink from use, the two lower "elbows" grow toward and shrink away from each other. The pipes utilize what's called a "roller" to allow the pipe to expand/contract. Here is a picture of a roller which is installed under the pipe.
PipeRollerChairs1.gif

Here is a drawing of where the "roller" is located under the pipe.
PipeRollerChairs2.gif

I have seen welded pipe supports sheared off of support beams because of improper placement of expansion "rollers" and "expansion loops". What do you think happens to the bolted connections of floor beams? Steam in steel mills run at temperatures of 500F to 1100F.

Not only did we have thermal expansion amongst the beams/columns, but let's throw in the fact that the steel columns and beams also WEAKENED due to the fire.

Did you ever turn on your hot water at home and hear the "creaking" noises? That's the copper pipes expanding due to the hot water running through them.

So now we have connections popping from thermal expansion, but add in the strength of the steel weakening. This all lead to the collapse of the main column in the building, below the mechanical penthouse, which has been shown to have collapsed in the video I present and why Terral only shows you the part of the video AFTER that happens.

Quite dishonest eh?

So, the columns did not need to "melt" for the steel structure to fail. This is why they use arguments like "melted steel" and "no fire can melt steel". They don't understand thermal expansion and steel weakening and try to divert people away from the actual explanation. This is why Dr. Quintiere says HIS theory is that heat caused the CONNECTIONS to fail, not the beams as NIST says. THAT'S why he wants the study to be looked at again. Not because of thermite or explosives.

The fact still remains that Terral disproves his own claims about thermite being used when he says that no "burning" or "melting" is evident in this next photo that HE annotated. Kind of disproves thermite being used huh? :lol:
b7_3.jpg

There's a whole site and PDFs that discuss how thermal expansion and fires caused the WTC7 to collapse. Terral is making shit up in his own theory which is why he won't answer any of my questions in the other thread he made.

Hi Gam:

Plain and simple.

Gam is attempting to prove a 'negative' thesis, which amounts to proving nothing at all. Gam is here to push the "Official Govt Cover Story" that "WTC-7 Collapsed From Building Fires," which is physically IMPOSSIBLE. There is no historical precedent for steel-frame skyscrapers collapsing CD-style into their own footprints from building fires 'and' Gam very well knows it. This is what a typical Controlled Demolition looks like (my WTC-7 CD Topic):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]Gam Is Trying To Convince You That 'This' Happened From Building Fires[/ame]

The failure of the structure was due mostly to thermal expansion.

Mostly? :0) Thermal Expansion could 'never' cause the simultaneous failure of 'all' WTC-7 girders, columns, beams and bar-joists at the very same time! Any steel-framed network transports heat energy 'away' from the source into cooler areas of the network faster than any single component can be softened or melted. WTC-7 was built using "Compartmentalization" of all steel supports (911Research), which rules out 'Death By Fire.' Period. Here is Gam's Big Problem:

My WTC-7 CD Topic Again:

fig-5-20.jpg

WTC-7 is imploding at free fall speed, but no signs of fire are visible through any of the unbroken windows!

fig-5-23.jpg

WTC-7 shows the telltale 'Kink' in the roof line that is typical of Controlled Demolition Implosions. The center columns are blown out first, so the other walls can collapse inwardly upon the falling debris . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . into a neat little pile. Look at all of the adjacent building faces to realize that WTC-7 imploded 'straight down' symmetrically into its own footprint. Even if building fires :)cuckoo:) were set all over the skyscraper (which they were not), then Gam offers no rhyme nor reason for 'how' thousands of 2800-degree columns and beams and girders were 'cut,' so that everything fell into a neat little pile.

You see, Terral would like you to think that the connections and steel columns/beams needed to reach temperatures of 2800F in order to MELT.

Gam is pretending that Terral stands alone with the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Explanation, when this is the precise conclusion of hundreds of architects and engineers (AE911Truth.org) and scholars (ScholarsForTruth.org) and other people with Demolition Experience (#3).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlTBMcxx-78"]Judge For Yourself[/ame]

The columns, connections, and beams didn't need to melt to cause structural failure in the building. Think of this. If you have two columns with a beam between them bolted to each and applied heat to the beam, what happens? The steel GROWS as it is heated.

Gam is trying to razzle-dazzle you with Bullony! We already saw that WTC-7 was collapsing 'and' there was no sign of any fires through the unbroken windows!

fig-5-20.jpg

What fires??? Gam is 'talks' about fires and that is his evidence :)cuckoo:)! Hey, if you guys want to believe this guy pushing the "Official Cover Story LIE," then thanks for helping to prove my thesis (#9).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0"]WTC-7 Controlled Demolition. You Decide.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx2CVRxRXg&feature=related]WTC-7 Controlled Demolition. You Decide.[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

Plain and simple.

Gam is attempting to prove a 'negative' thesis, which amounts to proving nothing at all. Gam is here to push the "Official Govt Cover Story" that "WTC-7 Collapsed From Building Fires," which is physically IMPOSSIBLE. There is no historical precedent for steel-frame skyscrapers collapsing CD-style into their own footprints from building fires 'and' Gam very well knows it. This is what a typical Controlled Demolition looks like

Why would there be historical evidence of this? It's not like we have a whole bunch 9/11 type historical scenarios to refer to Terrall. Even if we did a few like events to makes some kind of comparison it still woudn't amount to any statistical correlation. This may be your weakest argument yet. Especally the last sentence. You basically admit your theory is based on what it looks like to you. That's what it LOOKED like to damn near everyone. And the difference between them and you is basically a paranoid over active imagination.

Last edited:
Wow Terral!!!!

Look at all that severed steel...

Look at the steel structure leaning against that wall...

look at all that thermite froth on the ends of the columns and beams....

You're nothing but a liar. You have no evidence whatsoever.

b7_debris4.jpg

For OpEdNews: Alan Miller - Writer

Official Explanation a “Fraud”

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geosciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

but bern8o and gam say you a toofer moron with a overactive imagination and paranoia...so consider yourself dedunked...ha..ha...cherckmate bitch

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be impressed that she a biologist when discussing structural steel calcs, thermal expansion, and load calcs?

Riggggghhhhhhhttt.

I guess when I have questions about biology, I'll go to a structural engineer.

:lol:

Hi Gam:

You're nothing but a liar. You have no evidence whatsoever . . .

tantrumwithpans.jpg
<< GAM!!

Gam ran out of "Building Fires Did It" evidence rather quickly . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Liar! Liar! Pants Are On Fire![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Here Is Gam's Liar-N-Chief[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]There Are A Lot Of People Who LIE And Get Away With It[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

tantrumwithpans.jpg
<< GAM!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Liar! Liar! Pants Are On Fire![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Typical. I have plenty of evidence. you just can't debunk it like I have your theory.

Hi Gam:

tantrumwithpans.jpg
<< GAM!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Liar! Liar! Pants Are On Fire![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Typical. I have plenty of evidence. you just can't debunk it like I have your theory.

where did you ever get the idea hysterical denials = debunked..lol

Hi Eots:

Hey, if anybody wants to believe that building fires can cause the CD-style collapse of steel-frame skyscrapers :)cuckoo:), then mo-power-2-them (#9) . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Gam:

tantrumwithpans.jpg
<< GAM!!

Liar! Liar! Pants Are On Fire!

GL,

Terral

Riiighhhhtt.

How have you debunked any of my claims or evidence? Can you tell me that thermal expansion CAN'T cause connection failures in a building?

Can you debunk the fact that steel weakens at much lower temperatures that its melting temperature?

Where are all the thermite signatures Terral keeps saying he sees for WTC7?

Why does Terral or you not answer the questions pertaining to Terral's assinine theory of thermite?

You guys are goofballs.

:lol:

Hi Eots:

Hey, if anybody wants to believe that building fires can cause the CD-style collapse of steel-frame skyscrapers :)cuckoo:), then mo-power-2-them (#9) . . .

GL,

Terral

And there is where you prove my point. Controlled demolition is accomplished by using explosives or other means to remove key support elements in order to have the building collapse in on itself with the help of gravity, minimizing as much as possible damage to surrounding structures.

Thermal expansion can accomplish the same thing along with steel weakening. I have PROVEN that thermal expansion is real and does happen. Structural steel weakening has been proven.

Your denial is idiotic.

The fact that thermal expansion of steel members can sever bolts and break welds is has the same affect as severing connections using explosives. You're just too stupid to get that.

Maybe you should pray for some understanding.

Even eots main squeeze, Mr. Quintiere, says that he believes that heat affected the connections in WTC and not the columns. Go figure.

You claim that there are thermite signatures are everywhere for WTC7, yet you provide no proof. You even debunk that claim with your own photo. What a joke.

You claim that the column photo for WTC1 shows "themite residue". I (and others) have shown that it's a torch cut. It even compares exactly to other torch cut photos.

You use a cut version of a video to show that the collapse of WTC7 took 6.6 seconds. Now you changed your tune about that.

You say the collapse of WTC7 was "one smooth motion". WRONG. It wasn't The penthouse collapsed first.

You say the collapse of WTC7 had EVERY connection severed by thermite yet the structure fell as ONE UNIT.

I already pointed out a major mistake in one of your photos that you ADMITTED to.

Now you just post the same crap over and over instead of answering questions because you know your dead wrong.

:cuckoo:

Hi Gam:

And there is where you prove my point. Controlled demolition is accomplished by using explosives or other means to remove key support elements in order to have the building collapse in on itself with the help of gravity, minimizing as much as possible damage to surrounding structures.

We agree. This 47-story skyscraper . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . was transformed into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . in mere seconds using Controlled Demolition that is plain as the nose on your face in all of the videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]This Is What Controlled Demolition Look Like[/ame]

Thermal expansion can accomplish the same thing along with steel weakening. I have PROVEN that thermal expansion is real and does happen. Structural steel weakening has been proven.

No. Gam is here to shovel out the Official Cover Story LIE that building fires brought down WTC-7, which is very much IMPOSSIBLE. Gam is trying to say that a real Demolition Supervisor (#3) can thrown a match into a skyscraper, run away, and the thing will come tumbling down into its own footprint later that afternoon! Get real dude!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DRhwRN06I"]This Guy Is A Demolition Expert[/ame]

Your denial is idiotic.

No. The notion that overbuilt skyscrapers can implode CD-style from building fires is the most idiotic thing that anyone can possibly try to pass off as 'reality' in a kabillion years! However, if anybody wants to believe that NONSENSE, then you :)cuckoo:) have every right to believe in fairy tales (#9).

The fact that thermal expansion of steel members can sever bolts and break welds is has the same affect as severing connections using explosives. You're just too stupid to get that.

No sir. Heat energy races through the girders, columns and beams into the cooler areas of the steel-frame network, until dispersed in the atmosphere or into the ground through the massive concrete pads. Gam is trying to say that heat energy sits motionless within the steel-frame network, as if the adjacent columns and beams will remain perfectly cool! What a moron! :0)

Look at the size of the columns and beams that we are talking about:

wtc_columns2.jpg

hassan3.jpg

hassan2.jpg

hassan1.jpg

Remember that these massive beams and columns are bolted and welded to other supports inside the steel-frame network, which means any building fire heat energy races down the column into the adjacent beam and into the next column and the next beam and the next column throughout the entire skyscraper! Then wake up and realize that WTC-7 was NOT struck by any Jetliner and the building fires mere minimal 'and' the entire building was protected by a sprinkler system (story)! So who :)confused:) turned off the sprinkler system? :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Just in case you *cough* missed this *cough* in the other thread, why did you lie and knowingly use an incorrect photo to advance your mistake ridden claims?

Hey Terral.

Got a question for you. Why did you lie in this post at this forum here. The YBBS - View Single Post - 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job

Here is your post.
Terral said:
1. The pictures of WTC-7 falling at almost ‘freefall speed’ . . .

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors...wtc/WTC_ch5.htm

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . do not even show evidence of fire in the unbroken windows. Remember our massive columns and beams are located very near these windows and require 2,800 degrees to begin melting.

Can you explain why you used THAT picture to try and get people to believe that it was a picture of WTC7 as it fell at free fall speed, but had no broken windows from damage, thus being evidence AGAINST fires causing damage?

Why did you lie and use that picture above when it clearly shows the PENTHOUSE ON THE LEFT has not COLLAPSED INTO THE BUILDING yet? Telling us that the collapse has not yet even started, yet you tried to pass it off as a photo of WTC7 DURING collapse?

What a despicable liar you are?

Hi Gam:

We agree. This 47-story skyscraper . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . was transformed into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . in mere seconds using Controlled Demolition that is plain as the nose on your face in all of the videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]This Is What Controlled Demolition Look Like[/ame]

No. Gam is here to shovel out the Official Cover Story LIE that building fires brought down WTC-7, which is very much IMPOSSIBLE. Gam is trying to say that a real Demolition Supervisor (#3) can thrown a match into a skyscraper, run away, and the thing will come tumbling down into its own footprint later that afternoon! Get real dude!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DRhwRN06I"]This Guy Is A Demolition Expert[/ame]

Your denial is idiotic.

No. The notion that overbuilt skyscrapers can implode CD-style from building fires is the most idiotic thing that anyone can possibly try to pass off as 'reality' in a kabillion years! However, if anybody wants to believe that NONSENSE, then you :)cuckoo:) have every right to believe in fairy tales (#9).

No sir. Heat energy races through the girders, columns and beams into the cooler areas of the steel-frame network, until dispersed in the atmosphere or into the ground through the massive concrete pads. Gam is trying to say that heat energy sits motionless within the steel-frame network, as if the adjacent columns and beams will remain perfectly cool! What a moron! :0)

Look at the size of the columns and beams that we are talking about:

wtc_columns2.jpg

hassan3.jpg

hassan2.jpg

hassan1.jpg

Remember that these massive beams and columns are bolted and welded to other supports inside the steel-frame network, which means any building fire heat energy races down the column into the adjacent beam and into the next column and the next beam and the next column throughout the entire skyscraper! Then wake up and realize that WTC-7 was NOT struck by any Jetliner and the building fires mere minimal 'and' the entire building was protected by a sprinkler system (story)! So who :)confused:) turned off the sprinkler system? :0)

GL,

Terral

Interesting.

I see no "thermite froth" signature in ANY of those photos. Further proof that your thermite claims are garbage.

Nice job again debunking your own crap.

:clap2:

When will you learn? My guess is never.

Forum List

Back