WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Hi Gam:

Mistake number one. The part that is shown to have collapse was a STEEL STRUCTURE.

Wrong. Your first mistake was starting this Topic using a negative thesis, as if you 'can' prove that WTC-7 burned down from building fires :)cuckoo:). The Controlled Demolition Explanation (AE911Truth.org) is the 'only' answer for what took WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds! Period!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]This Is 'Clearly' Controlled Demolition[/ame]

Mistake number two. It was a building fire. According to you, Terral, and 9/11 inside job, building fired only reach 800F-1000F.

No. The source is SchwabCorp and Underwriters Laboratories (link from my WTC-7 CD Topic). Gam's job is to prove that thousands of massive 2800-degree red-iron steel girders, columns and beams were 'cut' by building fires at the very same time to create a Controlled Demolition-like IMPLOSION. Of course, he can also explain how the BBC reported that WTC-7 Collapsed about one half hour early:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK1V6S2cbo"]This Never Happened Before In History . . .[/ame]

Mistake number three. The part that is still standing was reinforced with CONCRETE.

Wrong. WTC-7 . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . collapsed into its own footprint to create . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . this little pile. Now Gam :)confused:) can start explaining where the 47 concrete slabs went in the time it took for WTC-7 to collapse at free fall speed! :0) Gam has the impossible task of defending the Official Cover Story LIE, which nobody on earth can do in a kabillion years.

This bonehead :)cuckoo:) thinks that his job is to ask stupid questions, when he is supposed to be proving that WTC-7 collapsed CD-style into its own footprint from building fires.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Gam Is What An Official Cover Story Stooge Looks Like ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The 'only' answer for what took WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds! Period!

Another lie Terral? Tsk Tsk Mr. Lake of Fire.
Here's the TRUE video of the collapse. More than DOUBLE your 6.6 garbage.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOGkdNq13k]YouTube - WTC7 NIST Clip with east penthouse[/ame]

Why do you continue to lie?
:eusa_liar:

This bonehead :)cuckoo:) thinks that his job is to ask stupid questions, when he is supposed to be proving that WTC-7 collapsed CD-style into its own footprint from building fires.

Still waiting for your "bunch of thermite siganture" photos for WTC7. Have you found at least one?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Gam:

Still waiting for your "bunch of thermite siganture" photos for WTC7. Have you found at least one?

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Thank you for working so hard to prove my point (#9). Your job is to create even more Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES, just like you :)cuckoo:). :0)

Indenial4.jpg

GL,

Terral

The 'only' answer for what took WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds! Period!

Another lie Terral? Tsk Tsk Mr. Lake of Fire.
Here's the TRUE video of the collapse. More than DOUBLE your 6.6 garbage.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOGkdNq13k]YouTube - WTC7 NIST Clip with east penthouse[/ame]

Why do you continue to lie?
:eusa_liar:

the penthouse collapsed in about 2 secs and the entirety of the rest of the structure fall in less than 7 secs

I can see why the conspiracy nuts are all over WTC-7. I found several discrepancies about the "official" story.
Here is the NIST version
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers. So I don't know what the truth is, but it doesn't really matter since the collapse or demolition of WTC-7 wasn't the reason the WTC towers fell. The baby killers who flew the jetliners into the towers brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

I

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers.

What are the credible sources?
play the top video link

Your credible source is 'pull it' ?? That's your credible sources?

That's it?:lol::lol:

If you don't want the building to collapse on rescue workers, you get them out of the building

You don't go into a burning building with explosives

Last edited:
What are the credible sources?
play the top video link

Your credible source is 'pull it' ?? That's your credible sources? That's it?

If you don't want the building to collapse on rescue workers, you get them out of the building

You don't go into a burning building with explosives

I found another link where Silverstein clarifies that he meant to pull the firefighters to prevent their injury. Here's the wiki link that has a nice explanation of the WTC-7 collapse.
World Trade Center controlled demolition conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure why the conspiracy guys argue over WTC-7 anyway? After the WTC towers fell on the smaller buildings, its obvious why they went down.

a nice explanation what a goofball...so we made the decision to pull it..like that's how someone speaks when referring to people..

I'm still waiting for the conspiracy rationale'. There is no there there.

Why does it matter if WTC-7 fell down, or was brought down since it was so severely damaged??? What is the purpose of the "conspiracy"??

a nice explanation what a goofball...so we made the decision to pull it..like that's how someone speaks when referring to people..

Why does it matter if WTC-7 fell down, or was brought down since it was so severely damaged??? What is the purpose of the "conspiracy"??

the purpose was a false flag terror attack to be used as a pretext for war and the invasion of two sovereign nations

the purpose was a false flag terror attack to be used as a pretext for war and the invasion of two sovereign nations

There are several major problems with that theory.
1. How WTC-7 collapsed is irrelevant to that point.
2. Common sense says that the jet liners caused the disaster, and AQ controlled the jet liners.
3. Your only chance at a sane explanation is that someone paid AQ to conduct the attack, but who?
a) the CIA?
b) Mossad?
c) the Russkies?
d) Saddam?
e) someone else??

4. I don't see anyone risking a major war with the US over sponsoring a terror attack. The only ones stupid enough to do it were living in caves in the middle of nowhere. They said the reason for the attack was the old "for supporting Israel". If you know any arabs you know what they feel for Israel.

5. What would we gain from attacking AFG and Iraq? AFG has no oil, no value that I know of. I don't see any point of invading AFG especially after they kicked the Russkies' butts.

6. Similarly, I don't see why we would invade Iraq. We aren't conquerers out to build empires or capture land or resources. We have no reason to setup a pretext for a war with Iraq. We had nothing to gain. We are leaving Iraq with a democracy and in-charge of their oil.

Tell me what we had to gain by setting up a pretext to invade AFG and Iraq??? Why would we want to, and who would kill fellow Americans, which agency conducted this operation, and why wasn't congressional oversight involved, or was it?

Do you have an aversion to answering questions? What's the purpose of WTC 7, which had no victims and very little media attention?

Do you have an aversion to answering questions? What's the purpose of WTC 7, which had no victims and very little media attention?

my belife is it was because it housed enron investigation materials CIA documents and was the base of operations preceding the attacks and of course was also owned by Larry silverstein

Last edited:
I can see why the conspiracy nuts are all over WTC-7. I found several discrepancies about the "official" story.
Here is the NIST version
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers. So I don't know what the truth is, but it doesn't really matter since the collapse or demolition of WTC-7 wasn't the reason the WTC towers fell. The baby killers who flew the jetliners into the towers brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

my belife is it was because it housed enron investigation materials CIA documents and was the base of operations preceding the attacks and of course was also owned by Larry silverstein

So he had access (and thereby could grant access) to the entire complex....yet instead of simply letting some dudes in to hit the "delete" button on a computer or wipe out file boxes....

he arranges for two plane crashes, two buildings to be wired for demolition, two demolition jobs on occupied buidings, kills 2,800 people, then, while the world is watching authorizes a demolition on a thrid building?

And you wonder why nobody gives you any second thought except for comedic purposes?

why do you continue to pretend this is not an opinion held by many and that amongst those are many highly respected intellectuals .. high ranking veterans and government research scientist..why can you not even deal with that fact ?

Forum List

Back