The NIST 9-11 Report on the WTC Collapse

You raise a couple of good points Gamolon and I'll get to your posts this evening (busy day ahead).

So, daws101, here's the full quote....

"another wannabe physics douche bag...
newtonian physics were not the only physics at play that day..."

You did say that "newtonian physics were not the only physics at play that day..."

What other physics were you talking about?
wrong! that's not the full quote..
this is: #post 643 "another wannabe physics douche bag...
newtonian physics were not the only physics at play that day...

and as to who has to explain what is on you tin foil ass hats to prove your assertions /allegations have any merit..

yep look at that he certainly said it didnt he!

pig-on-a-spit.gif
wrong! that's not the full quote..
this is: #post 643 "another wannabe physics douche bag...
newtonian physics were not the only physics at play that day...

and as to who has to explain what is on you tin foil ass hats to prove your assertions /allegations have any merit..
you are the complainants/ plain·tiff [pleyn-tif]
noun Law.
a person who brings suit in a court (opposed to defendant)"-daws

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf
newtonian physics aka classical mechanics ..do not operate independently from non newtonian physics...

wow thats pretty smart stuff!

it splains collapses really good!

Now is there anything in particular in there that you think makes your case because posting a fucking library pointing the answer is there is a non answer.

So if you think you have a pertinent point to make make it because if da ciperins dun right day look da same and day dunna lok da same and nist is hiding dar cipherin from from us.

further more nist agreed that it freefell

and your friend gamorons errors, that twisted stupid shit about going into freefall then not then stopping and starting again and other trougher misunderstandings in charting were pointed out.

So dog right back to your own vomit.

Last edited:
Something very unusual (unique?) in the history of conspiracy theories....

Shyam Sunder (the head of the NIST) and David Chandler (A high school teacher) actually do agree that it's a fact WTC 7 fell at gravitational acceleration (free fall) for 2.25 seconds. They can't both be right....
Only one can be right!

I sure hope the stunning new discoveries daws101 is going to announce soon can finally reconcile for us how WTC 7 managed to fall straight down through itself (matter literally falling through matter) for eight stories, or 105 feet, at gravitational acceleration for 2.25 seconds as if through air!

It's really been bugging me man!

25f01288133a43b706e7b7c7ef6a1cc1.gif
dfaeebd52d3988a358bda489db327ae5.gif

yeh another one they dodged that everyone will be till they are old and gray for them to comprehend and respond to is ELC's.

Last edited:
That chart you posted is right on man! Unfortunately, what it really means and your description of it don't match up.

Beginning with the upper left corner of the chart you posted (if you can find it) is the start, or foundation, of Newtonian mechanics. It's from that (Newtonian) foundation that all the other categories in the chart are derived and they are all sub-fields of Newtonian mechanics, hence they are all Newtonian.

Are you some kind of internet masochist or something? Because you're getting the shit beat out of you on a regular basis now and it almost seems you're enjoying it!

Last edited:
That chart you posted is right on man! Unfortunately, what it really means and your description of it don't match up.

Beginning with the upper left corner of the chart you posted (if you can find it) is the start, or foundation, of Newtonian mechanics. It's from that (Newtonian) foundation that all the other categories in the chart are derived and they are all sub-fields of Newtonian mechanics, hence they are all Newtonian.

Are you some kind of internet masochist or something? Because you're getting the shit beat out of you on a regular basis now and it almost seems you're enjoying it!

since both of us posted charts who are you referring to? If you are referring to me then explain.

From what I can tell, the first poster of the image was here. Either way KokomoJojo.... it's the other guy. If it was you I think I would have noticed. Your posts? Very cool man!

Last edited:
From what I can tell, the first poster of the image was here. Either way KokomoJojo.... it's the other guy. If it was you I think I would have noticed. Your posts? Very cool man!

Thanks for clarifying, no I posted it several pages farther back,

here is nists confirmation and agreement.

nist003.jpg

nist003.jpg.html

Last edited:
I want to go back to Gamolon's posts and then (immediately) come back to this. If I don't I'll never here the end of it!

Last edited:
Right.... the someone that revived it was me. I've always had a fascination with WTC 7.

Last edited:
Gamolon.... Are you there?

He is busy consulting with the jref kids on which is the best red herring or strawman can be used to redirect the argument, or find some meritless black hole quagmire to pull you off your argument and into something that falls within their script. LOL

If you are a sadist or have any sadistic tendencies you will love it!

Hah!

THE UNRESOLVED MYSTERY OF WTC 7

Shyam Sunder, of the NIST, states free fall only happens when an object (or building) “...has no structural components below it.” He says despite the existence of structural components (mass) below it, WTC 7 went into free fall as if through air for eight stories, or 105 feet.

David Chandler, a retired physics teacher, states free fall only happens (to a building) when an "....external force removes the supporting structure." He says explosives would have to remove structural components (mass) below it for free fall to occur as if through air for eight stories, or 105 feet.

46d8e83adb83c9180c4e6892dc990a5a.gif

They agree that WTC 7 fell at gravitational acceleration for 2.25 seconds, or 105 feet but....

There can be only one!

Is it Chandler on the left, or Sunder on the right?

Last edited:
Gamolon.... Are you there?

He is busy consulting with the jref kids on which is the best red herring or strawman can be used to redirect the argument, or find some meritless black hole quagmire to pull you off your argument and into something that falls within their script. LOL

If you are a sadist or have any sadistic tendencies you will love it!

yeah he is having a long discussion with his handlers over there on what strawman argument to use next.

Hah!

THE UNRESOLVED MYSTERY OF WTC 7

Shyam Sunder, of the NIST, states free fall only happens when an object (or building) “...has no structural components below it.” He says despite the existence of structural components (mass) below it, WTC 7 went into free fall as if through air for eight stories, or 105 feet.

David Chandler, a retired physics teacher, states free fall only happens (to a building) when an "....external force removes the supporting structure." He says explosives would have to remove structural components (mass) below it for free fall to occur as if through air for eight stories, or 105 feet.

46d8e83adb83c9180c4e6892dc990a5a.gif

They agree that WTC 7 fell at gravitational acceleration for 2.25 seconds, or 105 feet but....

There can be only one!

Is it Chandler on the left, or Sunder on the right?

Heheh!

Yeh they have not been able to develop a script for that problem yet that even ranks a level of intelligence of being retarded much less plausible.

then again a couple of them have tried anyway however, coming in with well thought out rebuttals consisting of claims like;

The interkinematic momentum of the convergent left hand friction resulting from the inelastic collision of monumental inverse differentiated energy integrals of the second hand order which exceeded the mental stress and yield of the core velocity was the real cause of the collapse.

Now while I am sure those kinds of loony arguments make perfect sense to them, the rest of us are having a great belly laugh! :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
YES can you read ? "Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down."

Hey, Quintierre is your source, Princess, and once you found out he dissed your juvenile 9/11 CT movement you dissed him. You can't have it both ways. if you're gonna use him as a credible opinion you're gonna hafta accept the fact that like most norms he thinks you're a flamin' loon. I know I do. :D

I have disrespected Quintierre and only posted his exact words ...unlike you who to put words in his mouth

Forum List

Back