Has the "truth" movement made any progress in 8 years?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Is there any progress in terms of accomplishments? If so, what are they?

I guarantee you that 9/11 Was an Inside Job will not be the first person to respond to this or add anything other than a "yeah buddy" if he does respond. He's a zero

They have lots of videos about nothing they like to show and a laundry list of names of people that never actually said what they claimed they did.

Worth looking into:

1. We_Were_Also_Killed_on_911_Avenge_Us

2. Jesse Trentadue « Antiwar Radio with Scott Horton and Charles Goyette

3. NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Citizen Investigation Team

Just doing my part fellas :eusa_angel:

Hi Candy:

Most of what appears to be 'the' 911Movement (LooseChange, LetsRoll, PilotsForTruth, Etc.) is DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Handers, Operatives and Assets running in place through their carefully orchestrated Counterintelligence/Disinformation Operation (explained here). My post on How to Spot a DoD Disinformation Agent is here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
truth movement? is that the people complaining that Obama isn't a US citizen?

Well it has kept a few of them off the streets and out of trouble. Gave them something safe to play with and all that. And it has probably supplied a few extra patients to the Mental wards. So all's good. Sort of.

Hi Candy:

Most of what appears to be 'the' 911Movement (LooseChange, LetsRoll, PilotsForTruth, Etc.) is DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Handers, Operatives and Assets running in place through their carefully orchestrated Counterintelligence/Disinformation Operation (explained here). My post on How to Spot a DoD Disinformation Agent is here.

GL,

Terral

So you're answer is no.

Well it has kept a few of them off the streets and out of trouble. Gave them something safe to play with and all that. And it has probably supplied a few extra patients to the Mental wards. So all's good. Sort of.

so lets get this straight you consider the expert and highly honored veterans and patriots featured on this site to be .mentally ill..is that correct ..is that your argument ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

so lets get this straight you consider the expert and highly honored veterans and patriots featured on this site to be .mentally ill..is that correct ..is that your argument ?

If you're any indication, I would say yes. You don't seem to have any working brain cells.

Who'd a thunk it...they apparently have wifi in FEMA camps. You were apprehended as you said you would be, right?

Dumb fuck

Remember the question....list the accomplishments (if any). Well, there are some accomplishments to list after 8 years; aren't there?

Last edited:

If you're any indication, I would say yes. You don't seem to have any working brain cells.

Who'd a thunk it...they apparently have wifi in FEMA camps. You were apprehended as you said you would be, right?

Dumb fuck

Remember the question....list the accomplishments (if any). Well, there are some accomplishments to list after 8 years; aren't there?

WHY IS SHE SO AFRAID?

Hi Candy:

So you're answer is no.

We agree. The time for getting 9/11 right has LONG since passed. 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers of innocent Americans are orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown 'and' are about to flip the switch on the H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) that will cull more than 90 percent of the population of this planet.

In other words, we are writing to a very high number of walking corpses that will never know what hit them . . . like those murdered on 9/11 . . . because that is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve (#1-10) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Eots with Candy mentioned:

I said I would be apprehended???? wtf are rambling about you dumb ****

Hey, hey, now! Candy :)confused:) is typical of We The Sheeple about to be destroyed. She symbolizes what most of these Sheeple think all across the internet. Right? Okay then. Candy is making our case and proving our hypothesis (Ten Reasons The USA Will Certainly Be Destroyed) with every breath, so let us show a little more gratitude in these days leading up to the Great Global Holocaust; because the time is coming when everything we have been saying from day one will be known by everyone as 100 percent truth. Watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Any update on the "accomplishments" 3 years later?

While I know we disagree on many other issues, I do agree with your posting in here.

That being said, dont spend to much time in here. The level of teh stupid can be overwhelming.

To the Truthers out there. Much like the westboro baptist church idiots, you have people from BOTH sides of the political spectrum disagreeing with you (to put it mildly). That should indicate the severe issues with your positions.

I doubt the 911 truth people will have much effect, not even if they could prove to the American people that the 911 was a US based conspiracy.

The American people will reject that truth (however compelling it is) because its too terrifying to believe.

EXACTLY as they have done as it regards the JFK assassination conspiracy.

The ONLY way the American people are going to buy into that truth is if the GOVERNMENT ITSELF tells us that they have discovered the conspiracy and the GOVERNMENT is taking those conspirators to task.

Hi Candy:

So you're answer is no.

We agree. The time for getting 9/11 right has LONG since passed. 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers of innocent Americans are orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown 'and' are about to flip the switch on the H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) that will cull more than 90 percent of the population of this planet.

In other words, we are writing to a very high number of walking corpses that will never know what hit them . . . like those murdered on 9/11 . . . because that is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve (#1-10) . . .

GL,

Terral

Whew! Sounds just like the Twilight Zone. Will your foil hat save you? :cuckoo:

I doubt the 911 truth people will have much effect, not even if they could prove to the American people that the 911 was a US based conspiracy.

The American people will reject that truth (however compelling it is) because its too terrifying to believe.

EXACTLY as they have done as it regards the JFK assassination conspiracy.

The ONLY way the American people are going to buy into that truth is if the GOVERNMENT ITSELF tells us that they have discovered the conspiracy and the GOVERNMENT is taking those conspirators to task.

To what truth do you refer? :D

Forum List

Back