Wrongfully Convicted Derek Chauvin files petition to Supreme Court

That’s just it. He was not doing the job as he was instructed. The written policy showed what Chauvin was supposed to do. They spent time and money teaching him that policy and certifying that he had been trained.

It’s the way you think he should be allowed to do the job. But that isn’t the way he was taught. It isn’t the way he was trained.

You said you were a Marine. I was a Soldier. I was a Combat Engineer. We were taught how to do things. Explosives are things with a lot of rules. I was told that those rules were written in blood. The blood of the poor bastards who died to learn the lesson.

You saw the trial. The problem is that so did the jury. You appear to think everyone lied. This is a bit of a conundrum. Because if someone lied, then the Defense should have no problem finding people who would tell the truth.

There should have been a parade of cops who would testify that Chauvin did exactly what they were trained to do. There wasn’t.

But even if you argue Chauvin was right. That being right stopped when Floyd lost consciousness. At that time Chauvin was trained to start helping the patient. He didn’t follow his training. When they couldn’t find a pulse. He continued kneeling.

So even if you think he was right and doing the job properly. You have to admit that continuing to perform an action he knew to be dangerous after Floyd became unresponsive was wrong.
Are you a cop?... you don't know what he was trained to do... you just have talking points memorized....

Are you a cop?... you don't know what he was trained to do... you just have talking points memorized....

I listened to the testimony. The trial you said you watched? I watched some of it on YouTube. Some I read about. And some I did research on to figure out what they or the folks here were talking about.

So was everyone lying? You saw the trial. Was Doctor Martin Tobin lying?

Shall I ask it of everyone?

But instead I’ll ask one more question. Why do you think the knee to the neck was appropriate after Chauvin lost consciousness?

I listened to the testimony. The trial you said you watched? I watched some of it on YouTube. Some I read about. And some I did research on to figure out what they or the folks here were talking about.

So was everyone lying? You saw the trial. Was Doctor Martin Tobin lying?

Shall I ask it of everyone?

But instead I’ll ask one more question. Why do you think the knee to the neck was appropriate after Chauvin lost consciousness?
Police work is not pretty... in fact its pretty damn ugly... I never liked watching the show cops because I would end up feeling sorry for some of the people arrested.... but that's the key word... feeling.... after knowing all the facts my sympathy declined.... because I used my brain and not my heart....

Police work is not pretty... in fact its pretty damn ugly... I never liked watching the show cops because I would end up feeling sorry for some of the people arrested.... but that's the key word... feeling.... after knowing all the facts my sympathy declined.... because I used my brain and not my heart....

Ok. So using your brain. Is it appropriate to continue kneeling on the neck of a Suspect who lost consciousness? Is it appropriate to keep kneeling when no pulse could be found?

Ok. So using your brain. Is it appropriate to continue kneeling on the neck of a Suspect who lost consciousness? Is it appropriate to keep kneeling when no pulse could be found?
No but that's not what happened....

He was never kneeling on a dead man.... he was kneeling on a person resisting... watch it again....

Are you kidding? Chauvin laughed while stomping on Floyd’s neck.

I figured if you were going to make up stuff it was only fair that I got to as well.

This is Floyd in handcuffs. Before Chauvin got there. I guess Chauvin doesn’t know what handcuffs look like.

But you watched the trial. You know all this right?

I know he was convicted but convicted wrongly.... that is my opinion and this is still America... I know that bugs you but we have a right to disagree with a verdict and not just be a dust mop for propaganda and unjust justice....
You have the right to be a sore loser crybaby any time you don’t get the result you want.

Forum List

Back