Wow the left is full of Nazis

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Jay-Z Convinced Meek Mill to Cancel White House Visit with Trump

We're told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear ... meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause.

We're told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern.

"Yep, that's the mechanism to keep them on the plantation. Now we know why blacks are afraid to speak out in favor of right wing causes and parties.....implied and explicit threats from the "tolerant" left.

Meek tells us, "I was originally scheduled to be part of a panel on Prison Reform at the White House to help shed light on the issues within the system. Unfortunately, the focus turned to the President and Myself which concerned me that it might take away from creating a positive result from today’s discussions."

So reading the article he didn't go because they (aka the left) would have made a huge deal about Hill personaly and making it harder to fix problems

So the President invited him to discuss issues, but because the left can't have that being seen and public, they threatened him.......These people are so disgusting....

Saves a publicity stunt win for Trump. Not a soul alive thinks Trump gives a damn about prison reform. Look what Jeff Sessions has been doing.

Forum List

Back