More Winning

The GOP war on women continues unabated….

So naturally, the OP predicts more women will have babies right? No…

There will be roughly the same number of abortions; just now they will be done in less safe conditions. Those that do carry it to term will face cutbacks in Head Start, CHIP, pre-school programs, and WIC; courtesy of the President and 30 GOP governors.

There will be roughly the same number of abortions; just now they will be done in less safe conditions. Those that do carry it to term will face cutbacks in Head Start, CHIP, pre-school programs, and WIC; courtesy of the President and 30 GOP governors.
This won’t affect any of PP’s operations. It’s just another toothless EO by the orange bozo.

Yeah from someone who supported Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Wenstein, Tom Brokaw, Charlie Rose, I could go on, but you get the point......your side treats women like meat.......all the talk is just bullshit......Hilary's campaign paid men more........you guys are dishonest on every issue. Just kill those babies and it's all good, right?

it's hilarious to talk about a war on women

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

This President gets stuff done.....cutting funding on Planned Parenthood and hopefull congress will follow suit.....

like repeal and replace healthcare and build BIG BEAUTIFUL WALLS BORDER TO BORDER ?

Yeah, hes a doer all right.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah he cant do it all at one time.
But now we can call shit holes, shit holes..........honesty and truth have returned
We have a sumit with NK coming up
we have a tax cut
do you really want me to repost all the good stuff he's done

and don't worry once we crush the left in November, the wall will be up

PP will be fine :itsok:
Well good then you guys should cry about ending their funding.....
Their finding isn’t ending :itsok:
Not yet....this is just a first step.....good to know you don't care if they cut public funds.....maybe let your congressman you're ok with it.

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you????? The statement below is from the article you posted!

982a2087-71ae-426d-ba06-23619192f649.png

Not yet....this is just a first step.....good to know you don't care if they cut public funds.....maybe let your congressman you're ok with it.

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you????? The statement below is from the article you posted!

View attachment 194113
It likely won’t eliminate a cent.

I actually encourage libturds to abort their genetic garbage. We can't forcibly sterilize these pieces of shit, but we don't need to interfere with them scrambling their reproductive organs.

I do want all government funding for abortion cut off though. It's one thing to not give a shit about moonbats killing their own children, but the rest of society should not have blood on it's hands by financing it.

This President gets stuff done.....cutting funding on Planned Parenthood and hopefull congress will follow suit.....

like repeal and replace healthcare and build BIG BEAUTIFUL WALLS BORDER TO BORDER ?

But now we can call shit holes, shit holes..........honesty and truth have returned
we have a tax cut

yeah, hes been covered up banning all muslims, deporting 15 million mexicans, and erasing the debt... what was I thinking.

View attachment 194113
No shit, I said congress has to do their part, but he's getting the ball rolling.......it'll happen......and I cant wait to watch the hilarity you guys will do when PP goes down.

But but, how will sluts be able to kill their babies?! Don't wanna upset the sluts.

we have a tax cut

yeah, hes been covered up banning all muslims, deporting 15 million mexicans, and erasing the debt... what was I thinking.

Well you should go back and watch his rallies during the campaign.

He didn't say ALL Muslims (he modified that during the campaign, but you wouldn't know, yet us who voted for him did.......so promise kept, even though you guys tried to use the courts to block it)

as for 15 million Mexicans
here is his immigration speech during the campaign......I don't hear that figure

Forum List

Back