Wow! Something New From the Right

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Actually, not. Rarely do I see left leaning blogs or MSM reprimand their own, but once again "far right" MM does, by quoting a "right wing MSM" source. She's right, this is something that the Dems should be jumping on, but they are too busy trying to deny there are threats and that the administration is just trying to spin us into giving up our rights:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/18/my-god-shes-married-to-one-of-our-people/

“My God, she’s married to one of our people”
By Michelle Malkin • November 18, 2007 01:13 PM

The case of Nada Nadim Prouty is a Bush national security nightmare. If the Democrats weren’t themselves such open-borders incompetents, they could be screaming at the tops of their lungs about this story’s flabbergasting implications–and justifiably embarrassing the hell out of the White House. Instead, the story has gotten nearly zero traction.

The New York Post reports more damning details today:

FBI fraudster Nada Nadim Prouty not only used a sham marriage to get jobs with access to secret terrorist intelligence - her current husband is a State Department employee who has held sensitive posts in Middle Eastern embassies, The Post has learned.

Her third hubby, Gordon Prouty, 40, now works for the State Department in Washington, a spokesman confirmed Friday night. He had been stationed at American embassies in Egypt and Pakistan.

A Justice Department spokesman, Dean Boyd, refused to comment on Gordon Prouty’s job, or say whether he was under investigation along with his criminal wife.

“He’s not charged with any wrongdoing in this case,” Boyd said.

But the revelation surprised national security watchdogs.

“My God, she’s married to one of our people,” said Mike Cutler, a former US immigration special agent.

Nada Prouty, 37, admitted last week she faked her first marriage to a Michigan man in 1990, enabling her to get US citizenship that helped her secure jobs with the FBI and CIA. Her star as an agent rose, and officials trusted her to grill al Qaeda sympathizers.

She also confessed to sneaking into government databases for secret information on her sister and brother-in-law, both linked to the Middle East terror group Hezbollah.

One of the agencies credited with busting Prouty is the State Department’s diplomatic security service.

Gordon Prouty was a foreign service officer under Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. In 1999, he transferred from Cairo to Islamabad, Pakistan, a State Department document shows.​

Heckuva job.

Actually, not. Rarely do I see left leaning blogs or MSM reprimand their own, but once again "far right" MM does, by quoting a "right wing MSM" source. She's right, this is something that the Dems should be jumping on, but they are too busy trying to deny there are threats and that the administration is just trying to spin us into giving up our rights:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/18/my-god-shes-married-to-one-of-our-people/

Again....The inmates are running the asylum..."WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!". I think it is a clear case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Either that or just doesn't care because they are blinded be the HOLY DOLLAR.

Dems put national security after multiculturalism. I think that explains it. But hey, I could be wrong.
First, it's human rights not multiculturalism. Second, it's we Greens who do that: Democrats just bend with whatever way the political wind seems to be blowing.

Well, okay, there is Kucinich. I'll give them credit for one guy with a spine. Not that he has any chance of being taken seriously by the national party, but he is still a Democrat.

Again....The inmates are running the asylum..."WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!". I think it is a clear case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

In light of the above, keep in mind that Hillary Clinton thinks BIG GOVERNMENT is the answer to everything! :badgrin:

Now more directly to your post: do you think the left hand even cares what the right hand is doing in government? There does not appear to be any oversight or accountability going on within the various government agencies at all. That's why all these outrageous, embarrassing situations come to light year after year after year... And it will continue as long as the American people sit on their hands and do not make their displeasure known to their elected reps.

Ever notice how "human rights" never seems to apply to all humans... just the non-white ones?
That would depend on who's using the phrase, and when.

I like to put it into a metaphorical law-enforcement context, myself. There are a lot of cops in my family; so sue me. In any crime, both the perpetrator and the victim have rights, certainly, and it is the function of law to protect the rights of both to whatever extent is possible. It's only human nature, however, to have concern first for the rights of the victim.

:eusa_boohoo:

That would depend on who's using the phrase, and when.

I like to put it into a metaphorical law-enforcement context, myself. There are a lot of cops in my family; so sue me. In any crime, both the perpetrator and the victim have rights, certainly, and it is the function of law to protect the rights of both to whatever extent is possible. It's only human nature, however, to have concern first for the rights of the victim.

:eusa_boohoo:

You got that :eusa_boohoo: right. It's exactly what I think of your last sentence. Seems everbody's a victim ....:rolleyes:

You got that :eusa_boohoo: right. It's exactly what I think of your last sentence. Seems everbody's a victim ....:rolleyes:
Well, everyone *is* a victim, to some extent. That's what "the world is not fair" means. Some of us are victimized more than others, however . . . and some of us overcompensate for the injustices in our lives by kicking the sh*t out of everyone else. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I have absolutely no patience whatsoever for people who try to paint white male Americans -- especially white male protestant Americans -- as an oppressed minority. I would gladly mulch all of 'em to grow my roses.

Well, everyone *is* a victim, to some extent. That's what "the world is not fair" means. Some of us are victimized more than others, however . . . and some of us overcompensate for the injustices in our lives by kicking the sh*t out of everyone else. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I have absolutely no patience whatsoever for people who try to paint white male Americans -- especially white male protestant Americans -- as an oppressed minority. I would gladly mulch all of 'em to grow my roses.

I have no patience for and I'd gladly mulch all of those who villify white male protestant Americans to grow my roses.

Right. A Christian put to death in China is NOT a victim. A white male kicked out of a lifelong job over affirmative action is NOT a victim. But a black kid who beats up a white kid in Jena, La. is... a victim. Go figure.

Last week (thurs thanksgiving) My friend was beat to death after leaving a diner in NJ with his wife by a car load of Jigs and spics...

The outcry however has not been for the heads of the murderers on a plate...
Incredibly it has been twisted by the liberal press and family of these non whites into "what off color comment or hateful thing did the white man say or do to deserve to be beat to death...

" Somehow the murderers became the victims simply because they are not white"

Last week (thurs thanksgiving) My friend was beat to death after leaving a diner in NJ with his wife by a car load of Jigs and spics...

The outcry however has not been for the heads of the murderers on a plate...
Incredibly it has been twisted by the liberal press and family of these non whites into "what off color comment or hateful thing did the white man say or do to deserve to be beat to death...

" Somehow the murderers became the victims simply because they are not white"

Did you say before your in some kind of law enforcement? Or Security work? If so I find it appalling you would use the terms you just used.

Did you say before your in some kind of law enforcement? Or Security work? If so I find it appalling you would use the terms you just used.

What does my career have to do with how I refer to these scum bags...

You find Jig and **** offensive... Your a pussy...Go away!

What does my career have to do with how I refer to these scum bags...

You find Jig and **** offensive... Your a pussy...Go away!

That you think those names are acceptable tells me all I need to know about your ability to process information and or be capable of being consistant in a law enforcement role dealing with those " scum" you refer to.

When you see someone of a different color then you as scum just because of the color of their skin you do not belong in law enforcement or security. There is an appropriate term for you.

That you think those names are acceptable tells me all I need to know about your ability to process information and or be capable of being consistant in a law enforcement role dealing with those " scum" you refer to.

When you see someone of a different color then you as scum just because of the color of their skin you do not belong in law enforcement or security. There is an appropriate term for you.

FUCK YOU! Your a fucking asshole .. I not talking about a black or puerto rican men... I'm talking about murderering jigs and spics...There is a defference... Not to mention the fact that you are completely out of touch with the real world of crime and the scum involved... Yea I carry a badge and when I drop a criminal I call them exactly what he is be it white trash, nig, jig, koon, ****, chink,dyke, fag ... whatever shoe fits... My job isnt to be politically correct... As a matter of fact I make sure injure and insult... I didnt judge these men by the coloir of their skin.... I judged them by their actions...Then referred to them in the manner deserved... In your case that would be "YOU STUPID PUSSY" while I dropped your ass

You a perfect example of the type of assholes I'm talking about...You dont crar that a white father of 3 was murdered... all you care about is that bad man called a koon a koon... .. Fuck the victim....

Your an ignorant bigot. First off, moron, YOU do not get to decide who is guilty and I seriously doubt every bust you make is one where you caught them IN the act. Thus your tirade is one of a personal nature devoid of facts or our legal system.

You are a walking talking example of WHY some people are afraid of cops. You abuse and misuse your power and position, your a danger not a source of security.

You judge people on skin color and appearance, you decide they are guilty and you abuse the trust given you by what ever authority has provided it.

Do cops need to be careful and cautious? Yes. Should they behave aggressively in the situation warrants it? YES. Should cops be using racial slurs on those they arrest? NO.

I do not care if you caught someone in the act of loping off someones head, YOU should not use a racial slur, EVER. It is NOT your place to do it and it is wrong.

Should the killers of this person be caught and if convicted punished, absolutely. There is no excuse for beating someone to death. And they have no right to claim victimhood. But you have no right to use racial slurs as a police officer. The one avoiding responsibility in THIS conversation is YOU, trying to explain away your ignorant behavior.

Ohh and I suggest you think carefully before you start a neg rep war with me.

Forum List

Back