Wow! Something New From the Right

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Actually, not. Rarely do I see left leaning blogs or MSM reprimand their own, but once again "far right" MM does, by quoting a "right wing MSM" source. She's right, this is something that the Dems should be jumping on, but they are too busy trying to deny there are threats and that the administration is just trying to spin us into giving up our rights:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/18/my-god-shes-married-to-one-of-our-people/

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Dems put national security after multiculturalism. I think that explains it. But hey, I could be wrong.

3. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Again....The inmates are running the asylum..."WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!". I think it is a clear case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Either that or just doesn't care because they are blinded be the HOLY DOLLAR.

4. OrnotBitwise

OrnotBitwise Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    First, it's human rights not multiculturalism. Second, it's we Greens who do that: Democrats just bend with whatever way the political wind seems to be blowing.

Well, okay, there is Kucinich. I'll give them credit for one guy with a spine. Not that he has any chance of being taken seriously by the national party, but he is still a Democrat.

5. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    In light of the above, keep in mind that Hillary Clinton thinks BIG GOVERNMENT is the answer to everything! :badgrin:

Now more directly to your post: do you think the left hand even cares what the right hand is doing in government? There does not appear to be any oversight or accountability going on within the various government agencies at all. That's why all these outrageous, embarrassing situations come to light year after year after year... And it will continue as long as the American people sit on their hands and do not make their displeasure known to their elected reps.

6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Ever notice how "human rights" never seems to apply to all humans... just the non-white ones?

7. OrnotBitwise

OrnotBitwise Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    That would depend on who's using the phrase, and when.

I like to put it into a metaphorical law-enforcement context, myself. There are a lot of cops in my family; so sue me. In any crime, both the perpetrator and the victim have rights, certainly, and it is the function of law to protect the rights of both to whatever extent is possible. It's only human nature, however, to have concern first for the rights of the victim.

:eusa_boohoo:

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    You got that :eusa_boohoo: right. It's exactly what I think of your last sentence. Seems everbody's a victim ....:rolleyes:

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    Your only a victim if the liberals say you are.

10. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Right. A Christian put to death in China is NOT a victim. A white male kicked out of a lifelong job over affirmative action is NOT a victim. But a black kid who beats up a white kid in Jena, La. is... a victim. Go figure.