Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

The right seems to be twice as defensive of her.

What could this mean? I know , but you figure it out for yourself.

Oh! Oh! Mememememeeee!!!

<raises hand enthusiastically>

Umm....could it be because they know in advance that she's gonna say even more moronic shit and on a more regular basis, so they're circling the wagons in advance?

Last edited:
No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO

Then why don't they call it what it is? Fox Opinion Show? Rather than lying and calling it News?

Nah... like any other news has any opinion pieces or commentators in between news reporting... :rolleyes:

I haven't seen too many other news outlets put a (D) next to the name of Repub who finds himself in hot water as often as FOX has.

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

And a lot of Americans were offended when Obama was actually in that position

& still are---:lol::lol:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

I cant wait for the things she is going to say.

its going to be a gift of laughter for all of us.

Does she have a regular show she will be on?? And time?? Does anybody know??? Thanks!!!

No--On Fox--she will be a guest of someone else's show to make commentary.

I see the libs on this board have their panties tied up in a wad again--over Sarah Palin---:lol::lol:

Does it mean that Faux News will be even MORE "fair and balanced"??:eusa_whistle:

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO
Fox lies and defends the right to. Olbermann and Maddow use facts, regardless of having opinions.

Now if only Maddow & Olbermann can get more than two nightly viewers--:lol::lol: You must be one who is the other?--:lol::lol:

"The second quarter 2009 cable ratings show Fox News prime-time ratings jumping an unheard of 34%. The prime-time segment includes Fox&#8217;s &#8220;The O&#8217;Reilly Factor.&#8221; During otherwise normal viewing hours, Fox News averages 1.2 million viewers on average, more than twice as many viewers as CNN which shows an average of 598,000 viewers. As for MSNBC &#8211; Fox&#8217;s ratings more than tripled MSNBC&#8217;s pitiful average of 392,000 viewers.
--

Must be all those facts that Maddow & Olbermann spew out--LOL.

Last edited:

-TSO
Fox lies and defends the right to. Olbermann and Maddow use facts, regardless of having opinions.

Now if only Maddow & Olbermann can get more than two nightly viewers--:lol::lol: You must be one who is the other?--:lol::lol:

"The second quarter 2009 cable ratings show Fox News prime-time ratings jumping an unheard of 34%. The prime-time segment includes Fox&#8217;s &#8220;The O&#8217;Reilly Factor.&#8221; During otherwise normal viewing hours, Fox News averages 1.2 million viewers on average, more than twice as many viewers as CNN which shows an average of 598,000 viewers. As for MSNBC &#8211; Fox&#8217;s ratings more than tripled MSNBC&#8217;s pitiful average of 392,000 viewers.
--

There was a time when britney spears had the highest rated songs so does that mean she was the greatest musician? No. It simply meant more idiots bought her records more than anyone else. All msm is pro government but Fox presents itself like a hollywood spoof and since most can't tell the difference they eat it up and then pretend to be informed.

This should be interesting to see Sarah self-destruct. The more she babbles the more the public will learn about how little she knows. McCain did her a disservice and women. Women want women to be in the chair. They also wants someone who knows how to sit in the big chair also.

Beck and Palin was not a good show yesterday.

I honestly don't watch much FOX programming, but when I do, I do notice that most of their opinion/commentary shows have a more well rounded group of guests to discuss topics. O'Reilly and Hannity usually have someone fromthe left and one from the right to discuss the topic of the day. On the other hand, Maddow and Olberman usually only have people from the left...and usually the far left to discuss these same topics.

I have seen Juan Williams used as a guest host for Hannity and O'Reilly, not quite your typical right winger. Then on MSNBC, you see guest hosts like Howard Dean, or Lawrence O'Donnell. Sorry, but the big bias in my eyes rests on MSNBC, not FOX.

-TSO

Totally agree. I have watched O'Reilly quite a few times and he is always defending the Prez when something unfair is said about him. He always has opposing views on any topic they are discussing also.

I agree about MSNBC also. Lou Dobbs, when he was on CNN always had opposing views as well.

I also agree about the bias.

"The second quarter 2009 cable ratings show Fox News prime-time ratings jumping an unheard of 34%. The prime-time segment includes Fox’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” During otherwise normal viewing hours, Fox News averages 1.2 million viewers on average, more than twice as many viewers as CNN which shows an average of 598,000 viewers. As for MSNBC – Fox’s ratings more than tripled MSNBC’s pitiful average of 392,000 viewers.
--

There was a time when britney spears had the highest rated songs so does that mean she was the greatest musician? No. It simply meant more idiots bought her records more than anyone else. All msm is pro government but Fox presents itself like a hollywood spoof and since most can't tell the difference they eat it up and then pretend to be informed.

That's funny because it's the Hollywood libs like Behar and Garofalo who the MSM gives a platform to.

"The second quarter 2009 cable ratings show Fox News prime-time ratings jumping an unheard of 34%. The prime-time segment includes Fox’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” During otherwise normal viewing hours, Fox News averages 1.2 million viewers on average, more than twice as many viewers as CNN which shows an average of 598,000 viewers. As for MSNBC – Fox’s ratings more than tripled MSNBC’s pitiful average of 392,000 viewers.
--

MSM is not pro government when it is responsible for leaking classified information that puts lives at risk. It is neither patriotic or noble.

I look forward to seeing Sarah speak Her own mind. Ask Her own questions, and refrain from being handled, by the likes of O'Reilly or Beck. They may have good advise that should be weighed and listened to, yet She needs to run Her own race and stand on Her own.

There are questions she deflects, when she can just as easily say "We are All Human, have doubt's and weaknesses, that bring pause, which do not divert from purpose." The leaks in Her campaign staff were not shameful to Her, but shameful to those responsible. How much was Their doubt in question, as opposed to Their ethics? Who would not be nervous in Her position? Newest to the scene that She was, and with the exception of Obama the least experienced of everyone running. Yet She had Executive experience.

I for one, want Her opinion and council, on current events. Sarah needs to focus on the pulse of what is happening, not the spin, left or right. Go with the gut Sarah.

Everything on Faux is scripted.
They will make her look like a genius to the brain dead masses, who will flock from the vast trailer parks across Amurkastan to vote for her in 2012.

Everything on Faux is scripted.
They will make her look like a genius to the brain dead masses, who will flock from the vast trailer parks across Amurkastan to vote for her in 2012.

You assume that She will go along with it. I assume She will take control of Her message.

--

There was a time, a few years ago, when Dan Abrams and Tucker Carson were on MSNBC too, I was a daily viewer. Sadly, both of their shows are gone and have not watched the station in years. Time marches on and we march with it. I am a blue Dog Democrat but those wild eyed libs are to much for me. Truefully, I am election worn out and don't watch to much of the opinion coverage anywhere but if going to watch, its FOX and will be tuning into the Governor's segments. Still mad at Beck for insulting Justice Sonia and his show yesterday was the first time in months that I have watched. He is looking a little strange to me.

Last edited:

--

There was a time, a few years ago, when Dan Abrams and Tucker Carson were on MSNBC too, I was a daily viewer. Sadly, both of their shows are gone and have not watched the station in years. Time marches on and we march with it. I am a blue Dog Democrat but those wild eyed libs are to much for me. Truefully, I am election worn out and don't watch to much of the opinion coverage anywhere but if going to watch, its FOX and will be tuning into the Governor's segments. Still mad at Beck for insulting Justice Sonia and his show yesterday was the first time in months that I have watched. He is looking a little strange to me.

It was a good show. Morning Joe can be okay, when they stay light on the Kool-Aid. That sadly is less the case nowadays. :(

I cant wait for the things she is going to say.

its going to be a gift of laughter for all of us.

Does she have a regular show she will be on?? And time?? Does anybody know??? Thanks!!!

No--On Fox--she will be a guest of someone else's show to make commentary.

I see the libs on this board have their panties tied up in a wad again--over Sarah Palin---:lol::lol:

Stop attempting to read minds. You're very bad at it. I want to laugh, that's why I'm asking.

Forum List

Back