Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

So tell me....how did the elitist minority defeat her and her mainstream majority in her bid for the White House???

Uhm... That was McCain's bid, and it was as impotent as He was. Sarah was both only doing what She was asked to do, and the last to blame. Nice try though.

Oh please. IF Sarah Palin was in fact the sweetheart of mainstream America as many on here claim her to be, she would have CARRIED McCain into the White House.

And if Cheney were the evil Decepticon that many on your side would claim him to be, he would have ensured a DEM victory in 2000 or 2004

The fact is that she is a popular figure.... but it still would have taken more than that to snap more Obamabots out of their trance of 'Hope and Change'... but fortunately now (though too late) people are waking up to him

I actually called the Palin selection well before it happened... she had some appeal and some good stances... and I think that if handled better, she would have been better perceived in the campaign... but that is neither here nor there now

So tell me....how did the elitist minority defeat her and her mainstream majority in her bid for the White House???

Uhm... That was McCain's bid, and it was as impotent as He was. Sarah was both only doing what She was asked to do, and the last to blame. Nice try though.

Oh please. IF Sarah Palin was in fact the sweetheart of mainstream America as many on here claim her to be, she would have CARRIED McCain into the White House.

If, If, If..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The right seems to be twice as defensive of her.

What could this mean? I know , bu you figure it out.

Does it mean that Faux News will be even MORE "fair and balanced"??:eusa_whistle:

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO
Fox lies and defends the right to. Olbermann and Maddow use facts, regardless of having opinions.

Does it mean that Faux News will be even MORE "fair and balanced"??:eusa_whistle:

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO
Fox lies and defends the right to. Olbermann and Maddow use facts, regardless of having opinions.

Olbermann has a part time job at Fox sports because of bad ratings. Maddow runs a prostitution ring in DC. she caters to the old democraps cause they can't get it up anymore

-TSO

Use baseless slogans much??

-TSO
Neither one of those would know a fact if it bit them in the ass.

Poll: Fox Trounces MSNBC in Influence

As the cable wars carry on, a new poll finds that Fox News informs roughly five adults for every one adult informed by MSNBC.

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll asked: “From which ONE of the following national television news sources do you get MOST of your information about politics and current events?”

Fully 27 percent said Fox. Only 5 percent said MSNBC. Meanwhile, 16 percent said CNN and 36 percent cited the major networks.

But the contest of note is MSNBC and Fox. The rivalry, the networks, have become surrogates for the two political tribes of American politics. The blue tribe controls Washington but this is one bout the red tribe takes with ease.

Meanwhile, as The New York Times details, CNN falls behind MSNBC for the first time this year in the ratings race. But as the Journal poll would hint, and so much data has before, on top is Fox — 2009 marks Fox's greatest ratings year yet. It's no wonder President Obama eventually decided that even he could no longer ignore this Fox.

[URL="http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time.com/2009/12/16/poll-fox-trounces-msnbc-in-influence/"]link[/URL]

see what ya get for lying 24/7 ???? and with Palin on board millions of liberals will tune into fox. Olbermann will be on his knees to Osama begging for more $$$$ :lol:

As the cable wars carry on, a new poll finds that Fox News informs roughly five adults for every one adult informed by MSNBC.

The Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll asked: “From which ONE of the following national television news sources do you get MOST of your information about politics and current events?”

Fully 27 percent said Fox. Only 5 percent said MSNBC. Meanwhile, 16 percent said CNN and 36 percent cited the major networks.

But the contest of note is MSNBC and Fox. The rivalry, the networks, have become surrogates for the two political tribes of American politics. The blue tribe controls Washington but this is one bout the red tribe takes with ease.

Meanwhile, as The New York Times details, CNN falls behind MSNBC for the first time this year in the ratings race. But as the Journal poll would hint, and so much data has before, on top is Fox — 2009 marks Fox's greatest ratings year yet. It's no wonder President Obama eventually decided that even he could no longer ignore this Fox.

[URL="http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time.com/2009/12/16/poll-fox-trounces-msnbc-in-influence/"]link[/URL]

see what ya get for lying 24/7 ???? and with Palin on board millions of liberals will tune into fox. Olbermann will be on his knees to Osama begging for more $$$$ :lol:
Fewer people drink premium liquor than the cheap stuff, too.
I prefer the good stuff.

Just goes to show how easily influenced by entertainment programs you righties are....

Its good to know that FACT CANNOT be refuted. Praise God for YouTube.

Your silence speaks volumes.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

I prefer the good stuff.

right now your drinkin' the cheap shit drunkard

Just goes to show how easily influenced by entertainment programs you righties are....

beats livin' under a fuckin' rock like you :lol::lol:

-TSO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for "straight news" programs, you need to give an example of what you would define that as.

I would say America's Newsroom, Happening Now, The Live Desk, Studio B, Special Report and The Fox Report are all news programs.

In my book, a definition of straight news is where the news is reported and the anchors/reporters do not give commentary.

Sometimes, a story warrants a 1 or 2 minute debate for the viewers. Fox news, on those news shows will always offer two individuals with different takes on the story to debate the story.

What is Your Home Planet? No really... What planet are you from? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer the good stuff.

As long as you buy it with your own money. Take the hint.

Its good to know that FACT CANNOT be refuted. Praise God for YouTube.

Your silence speaks volumes.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

What are you talking about. That is the foundation of the DNC, to dispute and spin fact. Everything is your friend until it inevitably bites you in the ass.

Forum List

Back