The good Sarah Palin Post

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Everybody seems to have a lot to say about Sarah Palin. In all of the posts I've read there are lost of negative things said about her. This post is different. This is the "good" Sarah Palin post. Please don't post negative comments about Sarah Palin in this post. I'm just interested in hearing what, if any, good things people have to say about Sarah Palin. If you want to post negative things, please post it elsewhere or start a "bad" Sarah Palin post. Only good comments, if you have any, about Sarah Palin here. I would appreciate your co-opreration. With that said, I will lead it off with a postive comment about Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin does a good job of drawing a crowd.

I think the left now can relax that Sarah probably won't be running for president.

why can't she? With her Fox afiliation the portion of the right that was against her are now for her.

She wouldn't have signed on with Fox if she was going to make a run at it. Look how long the campaign went for the 2008 election. Hey, this is a good thing for her, and it's a good thing for liberals. I'm keeping this thread in a positive light.

Forum List

Back