Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

I think it means that FoxNews just found a way to increase their liberal audience by 10-fold.

They know, as do most Americans, that the extremists on the left simply can't resist attacking her. Even when their own house is burning down around them.

Kudos to FoxNews.

Well when she walks out because she overheard a boom operator make fun of her clothes Fox can't be surprised at her failing to fulfill her duties.

I think it means that FoxNews just found a way to increase their liberal audience by 10-fold.

They know, as do most Americans, that the extremists on the left simply can't resist attacking her. Even when their own house is burning down around them.

Kudos to FoxNews.

The neocons need a replacement in the Religious right for Bush so this isn't a surprising move. I've no doubt she was contacted and advised to step down as governor based on promises now being fulfilled.

Kudos to FoxNews.

Bingo!!

Juan Williams a Rightwinger??? :lol:

It may be time for you to put down the pipe and return to reality.

Williams may not be a right winger, but he is no left winger either. You'll see him the most on Special Report sitting with neo-con folks like Krauthammer and Barnes. He agrees with them more than disagrees......much like Alan Colmes did with Hannity. Fox just doesn't have any hard left folks on the analysis and commentary payroll. If you think they do, name them and provide an example.

So someone on the left who sometimes agree with those on the right is not worthy of the distinction of being on the left?
They must be hard nosed left wingers to be deemd as having an accurate take on things?
So now you are suggesting that Fox should employ those that say that fox is a right wing network that does not report the news and should not be deemed a news network?
Wouldnt you say that is kind of a silly thing for Fox to do?

I'm saying that people who think Juan Williams is some kind of a left wing nut seemingly don't have any concept of what a left wing nut actually is. Many of the conservative opinion shows on Fox employee very conservative "liberal" analysts who tend to agree 90% of the time with the conservatives on the show as opposed to actually being "fair and balanced" in the views expressed. Special Report with Brett Baier is 40 minutes of news reports and 20 minutes of analysis. It usually has one or two Weekly Standard staffers on along with another conservative columnist and a token "liberal" like Williams or Mara Liasson. If you've ever watched....and I do everyday.......it is hard to tell that they are supposed to be representing the left side of the discussion.

Juan Williams is a moderate repulbican/RWer.

So if HE is not your typical RWer...then who is? Rush? Hannity? Coulter?

Perhaps thats why the RW has fallen as they have.

Juan Williams a Rightwinger??? :lol:

It may be time for you to put down the pipe and return to reality.

Williams may not be a right winger, but he is no left winger either. You'll see him the most on Special Report sitting with neo-con folks like Krauthammer and Barnes. He agrees with them more than disagrees......much like Alan Colmes did with Hannity. Fox just doesn't have any hard left folks on the analysis and commentary payroll. If you think they do, name them and provide an example.

Geraldo

So someone on the left who sometimes agree with those on the right is not worthy of the distinction of being on the left?
They must be hard nosed left wingers to be deemd as having an accurate take on things?
So now you are suggesting that Fox should employ those that say that fox is a right wing network that does not report the news and should not be deemed a news network?

I'm saying that people who think Juan Williams is some kind of a left wing nut seemingly don't have any concept of what a left wing nut actually is. Many of the conservative opinion shows on Fox employee very conservative "liberal" analysts who tend to agree 90% of the time with the conservatives on the show as opposed to actually being "fair and balanced" in the views expressed. Special Report with Brett Baier is 40 minutes of news reports and 20 minutes of analysis. It usually has one or two Weekly Standard staffers on along with another conservative columnist and a token "liberal" like Williams or Mara Liasson. If you've ever watched....and I do everyday.......it is hard to tell that they are supposed to be representing the left side of the discussion.

It will be interesting to hear Krauthammer opinion of Palin being brought on to the Fox network.

Why does it not surprise me that you are one of the bong-smoking Fox scouts taking notes to bitch about it

Funny... just had the guys in our network center turn the channel from the weather channel to Fox News.. seems to be a news broadcast right now

Now.. do you really want to go down the line of the other station reporters and the commentary they give??? You sure you REALLY want to go down that route? CNN is horrible for this, and I DO know that for it is the one channel we have on our network center monitors at all times... for you to think that no other station does this shows exactly how much of a winger you are

From what I have seen of the news broadcasts.. they are pretty standard... and it takes a special kind of winger, like yourself, to think otherwise

I could really not give a rat's ass about the opinion shows.. for they are about as valid as any other opinion show.. which is why I watch none of them

Are you simply choosing to ignore my post about Faux News being the only channel to tout themselves as "Fair and Balanced" when they are in fact, anything but?

I don't give a shit what their tagline is.. I don't see you bitching about the claims of the likes of CNN having 'the best news team on television' or other unsubstantiated bullshit

What it comes down to is the news is pretty straight... whether you wish to argue opinion shows is another story.. but then again, we don't see you bitching about the extremist opinion shows on the other networks, now do we?

Do those other shows CLAIM to be Fair and Balanced, as Faux News does?

It will be interesting to hear Krauthammer opinion of Palin being brought on to the Fox network.

Isn't krauthammer the dumbass that invented "bush derangement syndrome?"

ship-sinking2.jpg

bye bye liberal MSM. i DO hope Fox gives her a baseball bat to crush some liberal brains. she deserves her revenge​

Last edited:
How do you contribute several hundered thousand dollars to a political campain without it being a contribution? Hmm let me think. I know we will hire her as a "analyst".

How do you contribute several hundered thousand dollars to a political campain without it being a contribution? Hmm let me think. I know we will hire her as a "analyst".

Correction...."contributor" is what they are calling her on Faux News. Everyone else simply calls her a joke...

Are you simply choosing to ignore my post about Faux News being the only channel to tout themselves as "Fair and Balanced" when they are in fact, anything but?

I don't give a shit what their tagline is.. I don't see you bitching about the claims of the likes of CNN having 'the best news team on television' or other unsubstantiated bullshit

What it comes down to is the news is pretty straight... whether you wish to argue opinion shows is another story.. but then again, we don't see you bitching about the extremist opinion shows on the other networks, now do we?

Again... the news portion is pretty straight forward... they do not claim the opinion commentary to be 'fair and balanced'

As stated... I don't give a flying fuck what Fox's or CNN's or MSNBC's slogan taglines are... much like I don't care and don't take as absolute biblical law that Choosy Mothers Choose Jiff... it's marketing

Again.. do I consider the opinion pieces on Fox to be 'fair and balanced'? No, and by nature they really cannot be... Do I consider their news 'fair and balanced' with input and views on all sides? I have seen no evidence to the contrary, so I would say that yes they pretty much are OK with that 'claim' slogan

Fox News' claim has been supported by the Pew Research Institute; Excellence in Journalism.
But I guess that is a right wing institute?

Correction...."contributor" is what they are calling her on Faux News. Everyone else simply calls her a joke...

Previously the cons were calling for Ed Shultz to step down from his show when there was talk of him running for the North Dakota Senate seat.

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

Most Americans like the hell out of her. It's elitist libs, and you are a minority, who are repelled by her.

everyone exept of course mainstream America

Where is that? I could not find it on a map.

Forum List

Back