Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
The right seems to be twice as defensive of her.

What could this mean? I know , but you figure it out for yourself.

I cant wait for the things she is going to say.

its going to be a gift of laughter for all of us.

What could this mean? I know , but you figure it out for yourself.

I think it means that the defense is in response to attacks. I'm still trying to figure out which side is more obsessed with her.

What could this mean? I know , bu you figure it out.

Does it mean that Faux News will be even MORE "fair and balanced"??:eusa_whistle:

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO

The republican party ran her and she is incompetant.

We laugh at her the right defends her every stupidity

I cant wait for the things she is going to say.

its going to be a gift of laughter for all of us.

Not so fast. I see it as a way for her to get her true self out to the American people.
If she is what many say she is, she will fade into the sunset.
If she is not, she very well may solidify herself as a real contender.
With the inevitable help of Fox News, she has an advantage. They will never put her in a position to make an ass of herself.

Last edited:
For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

What could this mean? I know , bu you figure it out.

Does it mean that Faux News will be even MORE "fair and balanced"??:eusa_whistle:

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO

Then why don't they call it what it is? Fox Opinion Show? Rather than lying and calling it News?

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

-TSO

Then why don't they call it what it is? Fox Opinion Show? Rather than lying and calling it News?

Nah... like any other news has any opinion pieces or commentators in between news reporting... :rolleyes:

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

And a lot of Americans were offended when Obama was actually in that position

-TSO

I guess you haven't spent enough time tuned into to FOX to know that they do provide news throughout the day. If you look through most of the cable news networks, most of their programming is based on commentary and opinion based shows, with news breaks in filled throughout each hour.

To me it's disingenuous for the left to call out FOX when there are plenty of leftwing biased networks around. Now if you were to tell me that CSPAN were the way you received your news, I would say you are getting it about as non-biased as is now possible.

-TSO

It s not because they hate fox news that they don't like to see clowns on TV, also: she s not insignificant in general (only politically).
She is a very significant person in the entertaining business ...

Last edited:

Fox antics are reported on other sources. also I get plenty of Fox reports on here from righties. I do watch an occasional show on Fox, just not any of their talking head shows.

Obviously, NOT the majority......

Obviously, NOT the majority......

Obviously.. you forget that not all Americans voted... we was not elected by a majority of citizens.. only a majority of votes

Big difference

Obviously.. you forget that not all Americans voted... we was not elected by a majority of citizens.. only a majority of votes

Big difference

I guess if they were so concerned about the issue then the non-voters would have taken the interest to vote, they didn't so ... make your conclusion

Forum List

Back