Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

Nah... like any other news has any opinion pieces or commentators in between news reporting... :rolleyes:
Can you do me a favor kind sir and list all the straight-news shows on that network?

Thanks.

The news broadcasts themselves are straight line... Whether you wish to argue the opinion commentaries or the opinion shows by ones like Hannity or whomever else are 'straight' is another story... but he news broadcasts themselves are not just 'righty' or biased news

Then again... as stated.. the opinion shows on the other networks are HARDLY unbiased and skewed heavily to the left.. yet we don't hear you guys complaining about that

Nah... like any other news has any opinion pieces or commentators in between news reporting... :rolleyes:
Can you do me a favor kind sir and list all the straight-news shows on that network?

Thanks.

Fox is news from 9AM to 4PM. Business news from 4 PM to 5PM.
News again from 6PM to 8PM

Commentary from there on in with repeats beginning at 11PM until 6AM the next morning when the Fox morning show begins.

So all in all, it has 9 Hours of news over the 17 hours of programming.

The news broadcasts themselves are straight line... Whether you wish to argue the opinion commentaries or the opinion shows by ones like Hannity or whomever else are 'straight' is another story... but he news broadcasts themselves are not just 'righty' or biased news

Then again... as stated.. the opinion shows on the other networks are HARDLY unbiased and skewed heavily to the left.. yet we don't hear you guys complaining about that
What percentage of "show time" for lack of a better phrase do these news broadcasts get on that network?

Jarhead,

List the names of the specific shows please.

That's what I asked for...specifics.

Feel free to post YouTubes if you like.

Thanks.

What percentage of "show time" for lack of a better phrase do these news broadcasts get on that network?

I don't sit watching the news all day... so I would ask one of your lefty hounds that watches it all day in mommy's basement with his bong, taking notes of how many times a negative Obama statement is supposedly made

Thanks.

Maybe it's because those other networks don't lie about being "Fair and Balanced"?? Just a guess...

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

It s not because they hate fox news that they don't like to see clowns on TV

Please explain Larry King :eusa_whistle:

Diamond,

I'd wager that these..."news broadcasts" that you're referring to come on that network about 10% of the day. And thats being generous.

I watched FOXNews almost all-day for about a year and a half and I can tell you that its all opinion. Yes, they do present news story, but all the news presenters give their comments, feelings and opinions on every story...and I can present tons of YouTubes as evidence.

No other network does this. Seeing as how FOXNews' very motto is "Fair and Balanced" reporting, its staggering that that network is so openly biased. And the viewers who proclaim to buy into that bogus proclamation of "fair and balanced" are well...words can do no justice to describe these people.

I honestly don't watch much FOX programming, but when I do, I do notice that most of their opinion/commentary shows have a more well rounded group of guests to discuss topics. O'Reilly and Hannity usually have someone fromthe left and one from the right to discuss the topic of the day. On the other hand, Maddow and Olberman usually only have people from the left...and usually the far left to discuss these same topics.

I have seen Juan Williams used as a guest host for Hannity and O'Reilly, not quite your typical right winger. Then on MSNBC, you see guest hosts like Howard Dean, or Lawrence O'Donnell. Sorry, but the big bias in my eyes rests on MSNBC, not FOX.

-TSO

Talk about being anal!
Damn dude, look on their website for schedule or something.

Listen Captain Save-A-Hoe, it was HE who made the claim, I'd like HIM to back it up.

I don't find any of the shows to be straight up news shows, HE does, so HE needs to present what HE thinks they are.

Capice?

Now fly away!

black_superman.jpg

Juan Williams is a moderate repulbican/RWer.

So if HE is not your typical RWer...then who is? Rush? Hannity? Coulter?

Perhaps thats why the RW has fallen as they have.

Jarhead,

List the names of the specific shows please.

That's what I asked for...specifics.

Feel free to post YouTubes if you like.

Thanks.

I gave you the time slots. The actual names of the news shows I do not recall and can look them up as easily as you can.

Is it that you are too busy to look up the actual names; too lazy to look them up or just looking for a way to divert from the truth....that 9 out of 17 hours of programming is news.

Which one is it?

Diamond,

I'd wager that these..."news broadcasts" that you're referring to come on that network about 10% of the day. And thats being generous.

I watched FOXNews almost all-day for about a year and a half and I can tell you that its all opinion. Yes, they do present news story, but all the news presenters give their comments, feelings and opinions on every story...and I can present tons of YouTubes as evidence.

No other network does this. Seeing as how FOXNews' very motto is "Fair and Balanced" reporting, its staggering that that network is so openly biased. And the viewers who proclaim to buy into that bogus proclamation of "fair and balanced" are well...words can do no justice to describe these people.

Why does it not surprise me that you are one of the bong-smoking Fox scouts taking notes to bitch about it

Funny... just had the guys in our network center turn the channel from the weather channel to Fox News.. seems to be a news broadcast right now

Now.. do you really want to go down the line of the other station reporters and the commentary they give??? You sure you REALLY want to go down that route? CNN is horrible for this, and I DO know that for it is the one channel we have on our network center monitors at all times... for you to think that no other station does this shows exactly how much of a winger you are

From what I have seen of the news broadcasts.. they are pretty standard... and it takes a special kind of winger, like yourself, to think otherwise

I could really not give a rat's ass about the opinion shows.. for they are about as valid as any other opinion show.. which is why I watch none of them

Juan Williams is a moderate repulbican/RWer.

So if HE is not your typical RWer...then who is? Rush? Hannity? Coulter?

Perhaps thats why the RW has fallen as they have.

Juan Williams is a moderate republican?
I'm sorry, but I found his analysis of Obama while he was on the campaign trail as the analysis that I most agreed with and why I voted for Obama. I beleive he did as well.
Obama ran on the republican ticket? Strange. I thought he ran on the democratic ticket.

I honestly don't watch much FOX programming, but when I do, I do notice that most of their opinion/commentary shows have a more well rounded group of guests to discuss topics. O'Reilly and Hannity usually have someone fromthe left and one from the right to discuss the topic of the day. On the other hand, Maddow and Olberman usually only have people from the left...and usually the far left to discuss these same topics.

I have seen Juan Williams used as a guest host for Hannity and O'Reilly, not quite your typical right winger. Then on MSNBC, you see guest hosts like Howard Dean, or Lawrence O'Donnell. Sorry, but the big bias in my eyes rests on MSNBC, not FOX.

-TSO

O'Reilly and Hannity usually have someone fromthe left and one from the right to discuss the topic of the day

every night. in fairness to MSNBC they do to. after the nation has gone to sleep

Diamond,

Why does it not surprise me that you are one of the bong-smoking Fox scouts taking notes to bitch about it

Funny... just had the guys in our network center turn the channel from the weather channel to Fox News.. seems to be a news broadcast right now

Now.. do you really want to go down the line of the other station reporters and the commentary they give??? You sure you REALLY want to go down that route? CNN is horrible for this, and I DO know that for it is the one channel we have on our network center monitors at all times... for you to think that no other station does this shows exactly how much of a winger you are

From what I have seen of the news broadcasts.. they are pretty standard... and it takes a special kind of winger, like yourself, to think otherwise

I could really not give a rat's ass about the opinion shows.. for they are about as valid as any other opinion show.. which is why I watch none of them

Are you simply choosing to ignore my post about Faux News being the only channel to tout themselves as "Fair and Balanced" when they are in fact, anything but?

Forum List

Back