Wow! Now that Sarah is on Fox.

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

And a lot of Americans were offended when Obama was actually in that position

Do you see your self delusion?

Do you realise a good part of the reason McCain lost was Palin?

Obama won and soundly won.

For you to claim otherwise is utter delusion.

For such an insignificant person, she sure does seem to keep a lot of interest. For everybody to be always poking fun and throwing spears at Fox News, it seems to be watched alot. If you liberals and Fox Haters weren't watching Fox News, how would you know what was going on with that channel?

That's because most Americans were offended that the GOP would dare put Sarah Palin THAT close to the most important job in the world.

I'm not so sure you are correct when you say that most Americans were offended that the GOP ran her for Vice-President. Obama and crew didn't win the election by a great margin. In fact, I'm don't know if Obama got elected or if everybody just fired the GOP. Personally, I think Joe Biden is just as funny to watch as Sarah Palin. Like Sarah, there is no telling what might come out of Joe Biden's mouth.

Actually I believe that McSame would have lost by a greater margin if he had not had Palin as his running mate. Just don't show any of theose runners magazine pictures of her. That is sexist.

Obviously.. you forget that not all Americans voted... we was not elected by a majority of citizens.. only a majority of votes

Big difference

I guess if they were so concerned about the issue then the non-voters would have taken the interest to vote, they didn't so ... make your conclusion

Many Americans have and have always had little concern of what is outside of their front door.. and many more just do not want to be in the political process...

My conclusion.. the election of Obama was not some mandate of the masses as many DEMs would like to portray and that many MANY Americans are disgusted with him being in the 'most important job in the world'... which should be a little more concerning than Palin being 'that close' to the job

No more or less unless of course you are willing to agree that when the hacks/wonks that Olberman and Maddow bring on their shows are fair and balanced. She is being brought in to voice her "opinion" agree with it or not, it is just that, "opinion". I have fun flipping between Fox and MSNBC. It gives me perspective into both sides of the same issue.

-TSO

Then why don't they call it what it is? Fox Opinion Show? Rather than lying and calling it News?

I guess you haven't spent enough time tuned into to FOX to know that they do provide news throughout the day. If you look through most of the cable news networks, most of their programming is based on commentary and opinion based shows, with news breaks in filled throughout each hour.

To me it's disingenuous for the left to call out FOX when there are plenty of leftwing biased networks around. Now if you were to tell me that CSPAN were the way you received your news, I would say you are getting it about as non-biased as is now possible.

-TSO

Totally agree. All the networks have a hard news side and an opinion side. I try to watch all of them when I can. The networks of course are going to lean left or right. Fox is the only right leaning network out there. I like Fox and watch it quite a bit. I do watch MSNBC and CNN just to get the left slant on things. I like to get both sides of any issue and thats the way I do it. Works for me.

Watch for these...

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS., JAN 6, 2010

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,919,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,611,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,609,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,182,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,154,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,005,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,085,000
CNNHN GRACE 983,000
MSNBC MADDOW 983,000
CNNHN BEHAR 689,000
CNN KING 656,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 615,000
CNN COOPER 590,000

...to be even greater in the future.

The right seems to be twice as defensive of her.

What could this mean? I know , but you figure it out for yourself.

Do you know when her show starts? She's nutty but she has to be the most interesting host Fox has had in quite sometime in a loose cannon sort of way.

I'll watch for awhile.

I watch Fox and CNN and then make an educated decision.
I do not see Fox as one that lies. I see it as one that drives home conservative values, but not one that spins the truth.
I see CNN as one that seems to ignore some issues that warrant discussion. But I find it quite different than when it covered the Bush administration. They were much more likely to dicuss Bush decisions and initiatives than they are Obama initiatives.

The right seems to be twice as defensive of her.

What could this mean? I know , but you figure it out for yourself.

Do you know when her show starts? She's nutty but she has to be the most interesting host Fox has had in quite sometime in a loose cannon sort of way.

I'll watch for awhile.

This evening .. on The O'Reilly Factor don'tcha know! lol
I'm going to give her a chance, tune in and see how she does. But then again ... I'm a regular FOX News viewer! Gasp! So I'll be sure to see her often!

Forum List

Back