Wow! Just Wow about meat!

Yep. I choose to listen to doctors who have had a little more training in nutrition and the science of KEEPING HEALTHY

Yes, and also about prevention… That's what most people don't think about. They eat crap for years, then they get cancer or heart disease, then they take pharmaceutical drugs to try to "fix" the problem… Never dealing with the root problem or making the changes that would actually reverse the problem. If they understood about prevention in the first place, they would not be in the mess they end up in. :dunno:

But it's becoming more and more clear that common sense things like that are just not what people want to hear.

I'm sorry Papageorgio but you may want to read this. From Stanford:

Screenshot_20230914-203624.jpg

Ok I can see now that you are simply not posting in good will, by continuing to post in a disingenuous way.

If that's what it takes for you to try to "win" an argument, that to me is very sad.
I’m not trying to win anything, thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
Mmmmm..meat! It's good stuff!

I could "farm" up some rabbits around here if they wanna really mess around. I know where to get them and how to let them

multiply. I may not even do chickens, and I don't want to kill the peacock flock. I'll go get some rabbits and eat 'um!

I could have up to 500-1k free-ranging here.

Rabbits everywhere! :spinner:

Organic!

Just uh..maybe don't take 'em between May and September.

April and October just to be safe.

Last edited:

I could "farm" up some rabbits around here if they wanna really mess around. I know where to get them and how to let them

multiply. I may not even do chickens, and I don't want to kill the peacock flock. I'll go get some rabbits and eat 'um!

Organic!

Why not between May and December?

I'm an omnivore.

I'll eat anything that taste good. Animal, fruit, vegetable, I don't care.

Organic!

I'd like to raise meat rabbits too. Yum! Their poop does not have to be composted to make good fertilizer! I was hesitant to consider this because last year's temps were so brutally cold, but then I saw what a bunny did to my apple tree when food became scarce over the winter!

I'd love to have chickens but my neighbor's dogs would go out of their way to kill them.

I'd like to raise meat rabbits too. Yum! Their poop does not have to be composted to make good fertilizer! I was hesitant to consider this because last year's temps were so brutally cold, but then I saw what a bunny did to my apple tree when food became scarce over the winter!

I'd love to have chickens but my neighbor's dogs would go out of their way to kill them.

Dogs have a special "rabbit mode" switch. Arp arp arp arp and they're gone if they see one. Um,rabbits are pretty fast, though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back