WTH am i suddenly experiencing?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
About an hour ago I sneezed and a sharp pain shot through the back left of my skull behind my ear. I thought nothing of it figuring I just twisted my head wrong.
Just now it happened again only sharper pain this time in the same place.

I have never experienced this before and on rare occasions I have absurd sneezing fits so it is catching me off guard.

About an hour ago I sneezed and a sharp pain shot through the back left of my skull behind my ear. I thought nothing of it figuring I just twisted my head wrong.

I have never experienced this before and on rare occasions I have absurd sneezing fits so it is catching me off guard.

Maybe your mastoid is packed full of dust from bathroom remodeling leading to acute mastoiditis.

• Banned

Survey says:

It's often a side effect of sex realignment surgery.

Voodoo

If it's inside the skull then there's nothing to worry about. Probably a muscle pull. :dunno:

I personally wouldn’t worry about it if it was a one-or-two-time thing.

If it happens again, call your PCP.

In any event, you shouldn’t be seeking medical advice on a message board.

Especially this message board, of all places….

I personally wouldn’t worry about it if it was a one-or-two-time thing.

If it happens again, call your PCP.

In any event, you shouldn’t be seeking medical advice on a message board.

Especially this message board, of all places….
Not so much seeking advice as I am the experience of others.

As it's never happened before it caught me off guard but it might be a common thing that comes with age. Just putting feelers out.

If the pain didn't subside immediately I would have already been out the door to seek help

Forum List

Back