Wow...i didn't anticipate

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
that it would hurt that bad. Yep. I did it! I didn't chicken out. I got the tattoo. it wasn't that bad for the most part, pretty tolerable, but i did want to yell ouch at a few points.

i'm gonna have to postpone a pic until it heals. i think i'm still bleeding.

i saw it just before he put the bandage on it, and it looks SO good. he wasn't able to get the details of the feathers because of the size i wanted it. it would have had to be real big to get the details, but he got the shading really good.

fuzzykitten99 said:
that it would hurt that bad. Yep. I did it! I didn't chicken out. I got the tattoo. it wasn't that bad for the most part, pretty tolerable, but i did want to yell ouch at a few points.

i'm gonna have to postpone a pic until it heals. i think i'm still bleeding.

i saw it just before he put the bandage on it, and it looks SO good. he wasn't able to get the details of the feathers because of the size i wanted it. it would have had to be real big to get the details, but he got the shading really good.

You got it on the base of your back right? Close to bone, more painful there.

no1tovote4 said:
You got it on the base of your back right? Close to bone, more painful there.

yeah... actually, where my skin was the thinnest, closest to my spine, it hurt less, and was not that bad. it hurt more on the upper and lower part of the design, where i have a bit more fat/muscle.

i actually was relaxed enough i could have cat-napped for a good portion of it. the other portion, i wanted to yell OWIE!

i think i can get a pic tonight. it hasn't scabbed up yet, and is REAL clear and sharp, so i'll see if i can get time to get one done.

nice...

Villechaize.jpg

:D

fuzzykitten99 said:
yeah... actually, where my skin was the thinnest, closest to my spine, it hurt less, and was not that bad. it hurt more on the upper and lower part of the design, where i have a bit more fat/muscle.

i actually was relaxed enough i could have cat-napped for a good portion of it. the other portion, i wanted to yell OWIE!

i think i can get a pic tonight. it hasn't scabbed up yet, and is REAL clear and sharp, so i'll see if i can get time to get one done.

The part where it hurt was likely the color. They use a different type of needle to put the color on.

Forum List

Back