Wow....hard time for parents in College admissions scandal? What about E-Warren?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
parents in college admissions scandal jail time - Google Search

All parents want their children to do well and to thrive. Indeed anyone who is a parent knows the feeling of being willing to do just about anything to help your children within limits that is....though I suspect that if any limits are challenged within the moral construct of humans it would be those limits specifically attached to child rearing and protection.

It could be argued that these parents were victims of their own parental instincts. Indeed they did nothing worse IMO than the now Infamous E-Pocahontas-Warren did when she checked the box decades ago to steal an admissions spot meant for a Real American Indian descendant. But I digress...

What I want to know is if I am being too soft or do they really deserve Jail? They have been exposed, they have been fined, I believe the kids have been removed from their schools they were attending....that's a lot right there. Some have no doubt lost their jobs.

There are real criminal parents out there who sell their kids for drugs. Beat their kids to death. Neglect and starve their children who actually belong in jail. Are these the same kind of criminals....?? If they are doesn't E-Pocahontas-Warren belong in jail also?

JO

You do know that's a lie about Warren, don't you? It's been investigated high and low and not a single job she was hired for, was given to her because of having American Indian blood....and a box checked.

STOP LYING

(you don't want to end up in the lake of fire with the antichrist and all other liars, do you?) :eek:

Oh please, it’s just a few months in jail for some very wealth cheaters. Yes, absolutely they deserve jail time, and probably more than they are getting.

You do know that's a lie about Warren, don't you? It's been investigated high and low and not a single job she was hired for, was given to her because of having American Indian blood....and a box checked.

STOP LYING

(you don't want to end up in the lake of fire with the antichrist and all other liars, do you?) :eek:
Lol
Only a fucking fool would give Pocahontas credit for anything other than her own corruption

All parents want their children to do well and to thrive. Indeed anyone who is a parent knows the feeling of being willing to do just about anything to help your children within limits that is....though I suspect that if any limits are challenged within the moral construct of humans it would be those limits specifically attached to child rearing and protection.

It could be argued that these parents were victims of their own parental instincts. Indeed they did nothing worse IMO than the now Infamous E-Pocahontas-Warren did when she checked the box decades ago to steal an admissions spot meant for a Real American Indian descendant. But I digress...

What I want to know is if I am being too soft or do they really deserve Jail? They have been exposed, they have been fined, I believe the kids have been removed from their schools they were attending....that's a lot right there. Some have no doubt lost their jobs.

There are real criminal parents out there who sell their kids for drugs. Beat their kids to death. Neglect and starve their children who actually belong in jail. Are these the same kind of criminals....?? If they are doesn't E-Pocahontas-Warren belong in jail also?

JO

Yeah, lets indict her!

STOP LYING

Lol
Only a fucking fool would give Pocahontas credit for anything other than her own corruption
Only a fool who is easily foolable, would believe the garbage you spout, with no evidence to support it and all evidence showing it smply was a made up right wing lie out of the right wing rumor mill...

Investigators went to every University job she was hired for and spoke to every person on the board that were the interviewers who had to make the decision to hire her, and every single person said she was NOT hired due to checking a box and claiming Native American status.... NONE of them even knew she had checked some obscure box... they all claimed she was picked and hired because she was the most qualified applicant, for the job.

STOP LYING

Lol
Only a fool who is easily foolable, would believe the garbage you spout, with no evidence to support it and all evidence showing it smply was a made up right wing lie out of the right wing rumor mill...

Investigators went to every University job she was hired for and spoke to every person on the board that were the interviewers who had to make the decision to hire her, and every single person said she was NOT hired due to checking a box and claiming Native American status.... NONE of them even knew she had checked some obscure box... they all claimed she was picked and hired because she was the most qualified applicant, for the job.
Well, the fucking kunt should not have checked the box.

Pocahontas is a repugnant piece of shit

JO

I've always wondered how Al Gore got all his kids in Ivy League schools. I believe those chances are like getting struck by lightning 365 straight times.....That should be investigated along with Schumer AND ALL THE LIKES, INCLUDING CONS

How can you be sympathetic about parents who rig the system to push their dumb kids ahead of people who respect the law and work hard? That sleazy actress should have gotten a lot more time than two freaking weeks and her dumb kids should have been charged.

Did Trump get any favorability for lying about his father being born in Germany??

Or was he just lying to troll the libs??

Maybe Warren is just lying to troll the trumpers

How can you be sympathetic about parents who rig the system to push their dumb kids ahead of people who respect the law and work hard? That sleazy actress should have gotten a lot more time than two freaking weeks and her dumb kids should have been charged.

One actress is getting 4 years

They will throw the book at her

If you are referring to Lori Loughlin, I wonder how long her husband will get.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you are referring to Lori Loughlin, I wonder how long her husband will get.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Apparently her chicken shit husband isn't charged. The kids are old enough to vote but somehow they are immune from prosecution? How does that work?

Did Trump get any favorability for lying about his father being born in Germany??

When Trump made that claim he was a lib.

Jo

Do you not know the difference between a lie and getting something wrong?

My father's birth certificate has the wrong county on it because after he was born, that county was broken up and it is now known by a different name! Did my father lie about where he was born?

Last edited:

When Trump made that claim he was a lib.

Jo
He made the claim this year you moron....

Just admit you worship a pathological liar because of your own pathological desire to be a sycophant for a racist moron...after Trump is gone, you will just replace your trump worship with the worship of another racist moron...maybe Stephen Miller or Richard Spencer...

Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

Forum List

Back