I need Global Warming....I'm freezing!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Visiting my daughter in Florida, and it's 29 freakin degrees this morning!!

I didn't bring any warm clothes. Again, I'm in sunny Florida.

What the %#&^# is going on? ... :dunno:

What you need is some book learning. Books are great tools for fighting ignorance.

Didn't you hear? The Left has upgraded the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". Apparently, this is first time in the Earth's history that the climate is changing.

Last edited:
So the explanation of why Global Warming means you can experience colder weather sometimes, requires you to understand the 6 previous conventions zone.
Global%20Convection%20%281%29.jpg

Hot air rises and drops when it gets cold.
But the who globe can't be 2 convection zones from the equator to the poles, because the earth is spinning too fast.
So there are 6 instead.
And normally weather has difficulty breaking out of one zone and influencing another.
But with Global Warming, there is more energy in the weather, so it can.
And in fact, the current polar blast is because excessive heat has pushed the north pole over 15 degrees warmer than usual, and forced the cold air out of the polar zone, to as far south as Florida.
It is this recent mixing and violation of convention zones that has been caused by the additional energy of Global Warming.

Do me a favor...get over to the local Orange grove and start rubbing the oranges....I don't want them to freeze!

So the explanation of why Global Warming means you can experience colder weather sometimes, requires you to understand the 6 previous conventions zone.

But the who globe can't be 2 convection zones from the equator to the poles, because the earth is spinning too fast.
So there are 6 instead.
And normally weather has difficulty breaking out of one zone and influencing another.
And in fact, the current polar blast is because excessive heat has pushed the north pole over 15 degrees warmer than usual, and forced the cold air out of the polar zone, to as far south as Florida.
It is this recent mixing and violation of convention zones that has been caused by the additional energy of Global Warming.
Or maybe the "scientific community's" predictions and graphs in the 70's that we are heading towards a global cooling was correct. They were just as sure then about global cooling as the scientists are today about global warming.

Didn't you hear? The Left has upgraded the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". Apparently, this is first time in the Earth's history that the climate is changing.

No, climate is always changing, but the NORMAL variation in the climate cycle takes over 110,000 years.
Why this is Global Warming and not normal climate change, is because this current warming happened in less than 100 years instead of 110,000 years.
And in fact, according to the normal climate cycle, the earth is supposed to be well into its cooling phase.
The fact we have reverse this and started a new and dramatically increased warming phase when it is supposed to be cooling, means it actually is much larger than it would seem.

Global warming is causing the regular weather patterns to change. There go the frickin oranges, again.

No, climate is always changing, but the NORMAL variation in the climate cycle takes over 110,000 years.
Why this is Global Warming and not normal climate change, is because this current warming happened in less than 100 years instead of 110,000 years.
And in fact, according to the normal climate cycle, the earth is supposed to be well into its cooling phase.
The fact we have reverse this and started a new and dramatically increased warming phase when it is supposed to be cooling, means it actually is much larger than it would seem.
The solution is to eliminate all human life, even though there is no proof that we have caused anything with regards to the climate.

Global warming is causing the regular weather patterns to change. There go the frickin oranges, again.
Global warming is the answer to everything.

Try again....the current measure of btu concentrations per cubic foot of atmosphere are not possible to gauge and compare. The idea that this particular run of numbers is unique is merely wishful thinking at the behest of someone's best tainted hunches....there is nothing at all to indicate that it is either accurate or true or that it has not happened before.

What is accurate and true and unavoidable is the fact that the Sun is getting warmer....

JO

So there are 6 instead.
Or maybe the "scientific community's" predictions and graphs in the 70's that we are heading towards a global cooling was correct. They were just as sure then about global cooling as the scientists are today about global warming.

No, or course they were sure of Global Cooling, but that was based on the historic 110,000 year long normal climate cycle.
Clearly humans have artificially altered that normal cycle, reversed it, and initiated an incredibly accelerated carbon based warming that is not part of the normal cycle. That is based on actually measured temperatures.

I brought a pair of sandals to wear, being that it's Florida and all.

They ain't doing me any good now. .. :cool:
LOL That happened to me, in not quite so dramatic a way, the one time I visited New Orleans. I ended up in my summer clothes with a big ole New Orleans sweatshirt over them. It was COLD and the hotel didn't want to turn on the heat and I didn't get warm for days. Imagine, in New Orleans.

Lol
Only arrogant pieces of shit think that man can change climate… So shut the fuck up

The liberals want to destroy capitalism. That's the whole "global warming" thing in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back