WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Some of you lefties need some serious help in dealing with your failed president, which would be far more productive for you than continually trying to make mountains out of molehills.

It was an opinion piece from someone expected to be in opposition to anything Ryan might say. To make the leap that they agree with that opinion is foolish, childish, and typical of many on the left. I guess though anything that takes their minds off their impending disaster is good for them. Won't make November 7th any more palatable for them but they'll find that out soon enough.

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn

It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.

You have to forgive them.

They are not aware that there are still fair and balanced news sources which actually present opinion from people of all different perspectives.

LOL

Everybody knows that. However, Fox News is not one of them.

yeah, the fact they asked a libtard to respond to Ryan's speech and actually published said response certainly proves your point, huh :rolleyes:

You knew it was coming... as soon as the leftist nut jobs came to full realization that their little kenyan boi king is going to lose, they're in FULL MELT DOWN, and it's HILARIOUS...
hahaha-024.gif

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn

It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.

You have to forgive them.

They are not aware that there are still fair and balanced news sources which actually present opinion from people of all different perspectives.

LOL

Everybody knows that. However, Fox News is not one of them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/business/media/02fox-1.html?_r=1
Standing in front of a television camera last week, the chairman of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s campaign, Terry McAuliffe, uttered four words that the Fox News Channel would not soon forget.

“Fair and balanced Fox!,” he exclaimed, noting that the network was the first to project Mrs. Clinton’s Pennsylvania primary win.

More studies prove Fox News Channel is the fairest of them all

Poll: Fox most trusted name in news

Libtards, can suck it :rofl:

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

She referenced Factcheck.org!
Right there it is suspect. I live in Tampa /St. Petersburg.
Factcheck is OWNED by the newspaper KNOWN world wide as The St Petersburg Times as the St Pete Pravda WEST!

ANY time I see FACTCHECK referred to as the FACT source I laugh my head off!
They are more biased the MSNBC!

She then referenced Obama didn't close Janesville.. and evidently she isn't aware:
Ryan knows more then she does cause he is from JANESVILLE!!! YET:

"Before Obama was sworn in, the Janesville plant closed in late 2008, eliminating 6,000 jobs. And by his first day in office, Obama had forgotten the people of Janesville and the big SUVs they used to build. Obama not only didn’t keep his promise to the south Wisconsin town, he pursued an energy policy that rewarded politically connected green investors (see Solyndra and Fisker) while making it harder for Janesville to revive the trucks it once produced.

As far as her referencing FACTCheck.org again for Medicare???
ONce again Factcheck is WRONG!!!!

First NONE of Factcheck.org nor this woman ARE ON MEDICARE right now.. I AM!!!
Here is the plan that I have from Medicare that Obama wants to destroy!!!
Obama wants to destroy a program that
A) Saves me $1,156 a year that I don't have to pay to Medicare that would be deducted from my Social Security!
B) I GET $600 a year in free OTC items, aspirin,bandages, vitamins, blood pressure meters, supplies for health !
C) NO co-pays under my current Medicare ... BUT OBAMA wants that destroyed.. IT WILL COST ME $1,000s/year!
D) Free fitness club membership... NOT even considered under Obama!

Costing ME Nearly $2,000 in MORE money if OBAMA/FACTCHECK.org had their way and destroy my Medicare!!!

Last edited:
Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

Tuck, You don't know very much about Fox. This isn't a big deal at all. They had two opposing views as they usually do. One was from the Fox news contributer and writer, Sally Kohn which elates you so very much and the opposing view was from Matt Kibbe, also a writer for Fox:

Ryan’s speech builds trust among grassroots conservatives
Ryan

Knowing full well you won't bother to read it, I put it here for others to read and comprehend. lol.

It was an easy mistake for you to make, so don't feel badly. The network you are used to watch I'm assuming never puts both sides of an issue out there for viewers to learn and decide for themselves.

Now, do you understand?
So why are so many USMB hardRWers having such a meltdown for posting an article calling Paul Ryan a bonafide liar?

Like this one...

:lol:

Paul Ryan

fucking liar. but don't ever say Fox doesn't give lunatic liberals a say.

What am I lying about exactly?

Understand the difference between the FoxNews organization calling something out, and a contributor OPINION piece posted...

Though I fully expect you DO understand the difference, racist... you just chose to mislead with your thread title... hence why the statement of 'misleading' in the REP

Paul Ryan

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

Only a stupid lib would believe the lying op. Foxnews did no such thing. Idiots.

2. Deceiving

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Under FOX News logo...folks

From the link:

So which is it? Which is the Official Opinion of Fox News? They published a piece criticizing the speech, which you claim is an official opinion.

They also published a piece praising the speech.

Which is it?

Or, more likely, are you idiots just surprised to find a liberal opinion on Fox (which happens all the time, by the way)?

If you didn't believe your own bullshit about Fox, you wouldn't be surprised at all. However, you're both stupid and gullible.

Paul Ryan

Ryan is the kind of guy you just love to hate. Romney is like that too as a matter of fact. Not certain how they intend to win other than the voter ID fraud.

Paul Ryan

More lies from MarcATL.

Fox asked a Liberal to Draft a Liberal Response to his Speech.

God man you are pathetic.

What it is, is an Example of FOX being Fair and Balanced unlike the Liberal Media, who would never dream of giving the Opposition air time to respond to one of Obama's Speeches full of lies.

Last edited:
FOX News wants its followers to see the kook view of the left.

Oh, but that screws up your claim that FOX News only shows right-wing views.....

"Dazzling, Decieving, Distracting" is not an objective report. It is an opinion piece. It is commentary by a contributor.

It is not news and therefore does not have any weight.

Paul Ryan

Sally Kohn is a Fox News contributor and writer. You do remember the Liberal loon Alan Colmes right? The only thing you are proving is that unlike the Progressive leaning media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc. that Fox News really is Fair, and Balanced.

Forum List

Back